Author Topic: Ellen Hartwell  (Read 5673 times)

Offline SweetPea

Ellen Hartwell
« on: May 29, 2012, 10:14:15 AM »
I have been reading with Ellen Hartwell for a few months now. She is very good at describing people and she tunes in well to my situation. She isnt very good with timing but I am slowly seeing some of her predictions unfold. She is not one for fairy tales which is what I truly like about her. She is very honest and a true healer because I always feel uplifeted after speaking to her. I still have a few more months until her big predictions unfold for me. Just wondering if any body else has had predictions actually pass that she has made and was the timing close to the predicted time frame she gave if not how far off was it?

Offline sunandmoon

Re: Ellen Hartwell
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2012, 10:45:52 AM »
I talked to her last July. She was very nice, I really enjoyed talking to her. The question I asked her was when and where is this r/s progressing.

She told me that he "holds me for when his life is perfect". She got from him that I was his lover, when not only had we not been intimate for 7 months at that time, we had barely spoken in that timeframe. She said he keeps running from the love he feels for me. She said he's very sensitive and gets messed up with priorities, and that he feels responsible for a girl he was talking to a lot (who was married).

She did pick up that I was married when we met - very few psychics did.

She said I was dealing with him in the correct way, giving him space but there if he called.

She told me that until I felt I wouldn't drop man 2, I shouldn't be dating. (that was good advice)

She also predicted a r/s with him in November and secure in Jan/Feb 2012. Never happened. Not even close. She felt at the time I would hear from him soon and I didn't. I saw him later that month but I initiated.

Again, really really nice lady but final outcome and timelines not even in the ballpark.

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2012, 03:10:35 PM »
The first reading i had with her was somewhat good. I thought she could pick up a few things empathically.....then i read with her a few more times after that and she was just completely wrong. Not about timing just about the people, events that would take place, etc.

IntuitiveScorp

« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2016, 12:31:35 AM »
She was always extremely positive with me. I feel she told me only what I wanted to hear. What actually happened couldn't be further from what she told me would happen

anything