Author Topic: Queen of Cups18  (Read 623977 times)

Offline SunshineChick22

Re: Queen of Cups18
« Reply #390 on: November 07, 2017, 05:07:02 AM »
Her predictions go back and forth for me too lol each time I call its different but she says it's because it's based on the energy the person is feeling at that moment

When she said this do you think she meant it's based on the POI's energy? Or the caller? She's one of my psychics who will always be on my favorites list but who I try my best to not call more than once or twice per POI. The only reason I only call her once is because she has been extremely accurate for me every reading I've ever had with her, whether I wanted to believe it at the time or not. But since in the past I've only ended up calling her once per POI, I don't want to ruin my good luck with her accuracy I guess. She said things about 4 years ago that didn't make sense because it wasn't about the POI's new girlfriend who I had asked about. She talked about how the gf had 2 boys as in kids but I remember thinking maybe she's seeing it in some other capacity because the gf didn't have any kids. She also saw them getting married but somewhat quickly after they started dating and she saw it as like a quickly put together wedding. Well, that upset me so I took her off my favorites and didn't think of her again.

Fast forward about a year, I stopped caring about the POI completely and I noticed at one point that he was in a new relationship with a woman who had 2 boys. They got married about 6 months after the relationship began and it was in someone's backyard. So QOC was completely accurate at the time.

Since then I only call her if I'm about on the edge of giving up on someone to be honest lol. That way when she sees the crap that might happen, I've already prepared myself for it. And I don't personally feel she's overly negative. I've just had negative situations. She didn't tell me in a negative way. Just very matter of fact. Which, to be fair, is really hard to take if it's not what you were expecting.

I called her recently about a POI and I think she was expecting me to take it much worse than I did lol. I've just gotten older and more detached from dating as time goes on so if the reality is that he wants to be alone forever despite his loving feelings for me (the current situation) then that's fine. I'm busy anyway and at this point I'm just happy that he cares and is a good friend to me.

Anyway, I expect her to be accurate each time I call and she has been every time. It actually causes me to be a bit nervous before hand because what if she sees my world falling apart? Lol. But just like anyone else out there, I'm sure she doesn't work for everyone and also, I'm very careful to utilize her only under certain parameters (once per POI) so under these circumstances, she has been very accurate for me.

She said it's based on the energy of the person you're calling about at the time you call. My outcome from her isn't negative. A lot of it is how I handle a difficult situation when someone returns as to which way it will go. There's just one question I ask every reading and the answer changes every day. Last time I called it was on a bad day and I didn't like that this particular answer had gone from no to yes in a matter of hours and I haven't called back since. That was a week ago. I read somewhere you shouldn't read with her too often for the most accurate readings so I'm taking a 2 week break from her before I called back.

Offline peppie

« Reply #391 on: November 17, 2017, 08:40:25 PM »
ugh she is SO DAMNED negative. anhy time you ask her a question with a possible negative outcome she always chooses the negative outcome.

and her readings haven't been accurate for me FYI. no, i don't just hate hearing the truth.

Offline SunshineChick22

« Reply #392 on: November 21, 2017, 01:29:32 AM »
I had a positive reading with her yesterday. I called this evening and complete opposite lol

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #393 on: November 21, 2017, 01:41:42 AM »
I had a positive reading with her yesterday. I called this evening and complete opposite lol

That makes no sense to me ugh

Offline SunshineChick22

« Reply #394 on: November 21, 2017, 02:27:17 AM »

Yup. Classic. I remember she said in one reading (when I used to call about an ex) that we were connected, we love each other and we’lol have a future yadda yadda. Then the next reading, she said we were no longer compatible and had outgrown one another. What? The readings were only 30days apart and NOTHING occurred to change it. She constantly flips. I bet if we all compared notes, we’d find out we were told the same things thinking it’d apply to OUR specific situation.

Same here! Nothing happened in between. Which one was correct?

Offline SunshineChick22

« Reply #395 on: November 21, 2017, 07:05:13 AM »
I am just reading the messages I seemed to have skipped about QoC reading energy. She very much reads the current energy of the person you're calling about. It's uncanny, really. So the stuff that comes out at the onset of the reading is, at least in my experience, the most accurate. As in what they're feeling, and what'll likely happen in the near future. After that, she starts projecting and injecting her own opinions / biases / what have you, and the reading gets skewed a bit, and less accurate. For me she has been consistent, though she hasn't mentioned outcome lately. Her short-term predictions have come to pass. Not overly negative, but matter of fact as someone described, which can sometimes come off as negative since she's not the warm and fuzzy type.

I'm learning to take her readings with a grain of salt and cherry pick what *I* feel is true and possible; otherwise, I'd be sending myself into a tailspin since some things she has said have been difficult to hear, and I'm not sure all entirely correct in the long run, just a reflection of what the POI is thinking at the moment.

That's exactly how I feel. Yesterday it was he's so happy about me, wants to hit the reset button, things will start picking up, he misses me, no females around. Today it was literally the EXACT opposite. Not ready to hit the reset button, will only talk at work, and been sleeping with somebody. I don't get it 😕

Offline SunshineChick22

« Reply #396 on: November 21, 2017, 12:23:51 PM »
I am just reading the messages I seemed to have skipped about QoC reading energy. She very much reads the current energy of the person you're calling about. It's uncanny, really. So the stuff that comes out at the onset of the reading is, at least in my experience, the most accurate. As in what they're feeling, and what'll likely happen in the near future. After that, she starts projecting and injecting her own opinions / biases / what have you, and the reading gets skewed a bit, and less accurate. For me she has been consistent, though she hasn't mentioned outcome lately. Her short-term predictions have come to pass. Not overly negative, but matter of fact as someone described, which can sometimes come off as negative since she's not the warm and fuzzy type.

I'm learning to take her readings with a grain of salt and cherry pick what *I* feel is true and possible; otherwise, I'd be sending myself into a tailspin since some things she has said have been difficult to hear, and I'm not sure all entirely correct in the long run, just a reflection of what the POI is thinking at the moment.

That's exactly how I feel. Yesterday it was he's so happy about me, wants to hit the reset button, things will start picking up, he misses me, no females around. Today it was literally the EXACT opposite. Not ready to hit the reset button, will only talk at work, and been sleeping with somebody. I don't get it 😕

Exactly! I know for a fact POI is struggling with many things in his life and sometimes gets overwhelmed, which of course affects us and how he feels about the relationship SOMETIMES. So I have found that if I call when HE's like that, she'll pick up on it and that sets the tone of the reading. So one day it'll be he's establishing a foundation, etc., then a few weeks or months later, you're not a priority and he's only focused on something else. POI is in a funk now, feels it's all doom and gloom, and that's what she's picking up on and her predictions tend to change because of what she's feeling. It's weird because like I said, overall she has been accurate for me.

She has been accurate on a couple of things but then again thinking about it, I guess it's not all that accurate to say you'll run into him when she knows you work together lol we were together before, separated, he came to work at my work knowing I work there, and she never picked up on that. Things were getting better but then something happened (due to no fault of my own) and last night the Monday reading was completely different from Sunday and saying that he's now sleeping around, we will only have work contact, and now a missed opportunity because of our argument. I don't get how it goes from one extreme to the other in 24 hours.

Offline Kate

« Reply #397 on: November 21, 2017, 01:19:39 PM »

Yup. Classic. I remember she said in one reading (when I used to call about an ex) that we were connected, we love each other and we’lol have a future yadda yadda. Then the next reading, she said we were no longer compatible and had outgrown one another. What? The readings were only 30days apart and NOTHING occurred to change it. She constantly flips. I bet if we all compared notes, we’d find out we were told the same things thinking it’d apply to OUR specific situation.

She is THE most talented reader I have evet spoken to. However she does stress to me that readings can change dependant on energy and free will - she can only tell you what she sees in the present. . But she certainly does not feed me a line of generalisations like other readers do. The only thing I would say about her is that she is expensive because it can take quite a while until she ‘sees’ events. Even so - I’d rather spend 100 on Cookie than any other reader - why? Her predictions manifest.

Offline SunshineChick22

« Reply #398 on: November 21, 2017, 01:28:14 PM »

She is THE most talented reader I have evet spoken to. However she does stress to me that readings can change dependant on energy and free will - she can only tell you what she sees in the present. . But she certainly does not feed me a line of generalisations like other readers do. The only thing I would say about her is that she is expensive because it can take quite a while until she ‘sees’ events. Even so - I’d rather spend 100 on Cookie than any other reader - why? Her predictions manifest.

I tried to talk to Cookie, I was in her line for weeks and she called me at like 3 AM my time lol and I missed it so I had to get back in line.

Offline peppie

« Reply #399 on: November 21, 2017, 11:45:57 PM »
the thing that irritated me the most about QOC18 is she recycled readings from the past - but things had shifted so she was reusing information. ugh.

Offline Kate

« Reply #400 on: November 22, 2017, 06:51:23 AM »

??? Cookie or QoC? You said Cookie, but our posts are referencing QoC

Yeah sorry - my fault, I was in a cafe reading on my phone, and got the threads mixed up.. I thought it hadn't posted at first, so didn't stress, but now I can see it did! Sorry.  Re QoC, I really didn't like her, she def picked up on accurate information, but her overall take was so negative and has proven to be 100% incorrect.  So although she was right on a few aspects she could not have known, I would not return to her. 

Offline whskers

« Reply #401 on: November 30, 2017, 05:14:38 PM »
I read with her last week, I asked her when my POI would call.  She said in about a week, and has the blocking started yet?  I had just blocked him on instagram in order to get him to unfollow me. Still waiting on the call though.

Did your POI call you?

Offline cosmo11

« Reply #402 on: December 02, 2017, 09:17:39 PM »
I just talked to queen of cups18 and it was not Anne. Definitely someone else..completely different voice. Is this other person as accurate as Anne? Lol

Offline PrettyLittleLiz

• Veterans
« Reply #403 on: December 08, 2017, 07:37:14 PM »
I just talked to queen of cups18 and it was not Anne. Definitely someone else..completely different voice. Is this other person as accurate as Anne? Lol

@cosmo If you've read through this thread (as I have!) you'll find a few people have said the same. In my 9+ years of calling her on and off, I have NEVER experienced this. Whenever I've called, it's most definitely her.

I would agree. I've never, ever had anyone besides Anne be on the phone and I have been reading with her since 2011.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #404 on: December 08, 2017, 07:43:15 PM »
could it be it sounds like someone different but is actually her?  lol..like her voice changes a bit, maybe if she's not feeling well, or just woke etc