Author Topic: Queen of Cups18  (Read 623931 times)

Offline Angelina11

Re: Queen of Cups18
« Reply #375 on: November 04, 2017, 01:15:18 AM »
Guys, have ANY OF YOU EVERRRR GOT a great & positive reading from this women???? She feels so negative  :(

Offline Member5

« Reply #376 on: November 04, 2017, 02:19:00 AM »
Guys, have ANY OF YOU EVERRRR GOT a great & positive reading from this women???? She feels so negative  :(

I did and it was soooo wrong

Offline Synergy

• Veterans
« Reply #377 on: November 04, 2017, 02:21:15 AM »
I have received positive, accurate readings from Anne. I have experienced this for both romantic and professional predictions.

Offline patu005

« Reply #378 on: November 05, 2017, 09:28:52 PM »
I don't know about her... I mean yes she hits things well but my reading with her as shifted and changed  during last 3 months. First we went with no contact ever coming to  seeing some contact and now sexual activity. I am confused, I guess things can develop but she has been all over the place with her predictions and seems like even she is confused. She is not bad but with me all over the place and it makes it very hard for me to understand

Offline britbrat

« Reply #379 on: November 05, 2017, 11:31:47 PM »
The shifting readings is common with Anne. I've learned that she is a short term reader for me. She doesn't see farther out and if things change you will get a different reading from her. It's quite disappointing. She does have a gift, and if things don't change in a situation I think she can continue to be accurate, only a few months at a time though.

Offline njlady

« Reply #380 on: November 06, 2017, 06:47:06 PM »

Positive reading, yes.  I thought it was really good.

Offline knel27

« Reply #381 on: November 06, 2017, 07:14:20 PM »
She has a mean streak indeed. Depends on when you get her.

I like to call her "Two Queens and 1 Cup... of bullshit"

I asked her about my partner at the time and she was way off the mark. When I told her we weren't connected, she went 18 cups of crazy.

Hahahaha this is awesome

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #382 on: November 06, 2017, 07:16:06 PM »

I asked her about my partner at the time and she was way off the mark. When I told her we weren't connected, she went 18 cups of crazy.

;D ;D

Offline whskers

« Reply #383 on: November 06, 2017, 07:32:15 PM »

Lmfao

Offline patu005

« Reply #384 on: November 06, 2017, 08:42:23 PM »
I went to total depression because of her readings.. so hopeless and negative.. I mean one time she says things one way, next time things change and then change back again... not steady for me. I really don't know what to make of it

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #385 on: November 06, 2017, 08:56:03 PM »
I never realized she changes predictions, but I only read with her twice I think...earlier this year and last year.  But she does put a negative spin on things, I think it's just her personality tbh.

Offline Newlife

« Reply #386 on: November 06, 2017, 09:15:51 PM »
Interesting, her predictions have been consistent even when I call her from a different account with my middle name.... and all my reading has been positive....

I never realized she changes predictions, but I only read with her twice I think...earlier this year and last year.  But she does put a negative spin on things, I think it's just her personality tbh.

Offline SunshineChick22

« Reply #387 on: November 06, 2017, 09:21:21 PM »
Her predictions go back and forth for me too lol each time I call its different but she says it's because it's based on the energy the person is feeling at that moment

Offline whit777

« Reply #388 on: November 06, 2017, 10:59:53 PM »
Her predictions go back and forth for me too lol each time I call its different but she says it's because it's based on the energy the person is feeling at that moment

When she said this do you think she meant it's based on the POI's energy? Or the caller? She's one of my psychics who will always be on my favorites list but who I try my best to not call more than once or twice per POI. The only reason I only call her once is because she has been extremely accurate for me every reading I've ever had with her, whether I wanted to believe it at the time or not. But since in the past I've only ended up calling her once per POI, I don't want to ruin my good luck with her accuracy I guess. She said things about 4 years ago that didn't make sense because it wasn't about the POI's new girlfriend who I had asked about. She talked about how the gf had 2 boys as in kids but I remember thinking maybe she's seeing it in some other capacity because the gf didn't have any kids. She also saw them getting married but somewhat quickly after they started dating and she saw it as like a quickly put together wedding. Well, that upset me so I took her off my favorites and didn't think of her again.

Fast forward about a year, I stopped caring about the POI completely and I noticed at one point that he was in a new relationship with a woman who had 2 boys. They got married about 6 months after the relationship began and it was in someone's backyard. So QOC was completely accurate at the time.

Since then I only call her if I'm about on the edge of giving up on someone to be honest lol. That way when she sees the crap that might happen, I've already prepared myself for it. And I don't personally feel she's overly negative. I've just had negative situations. She didn't tell me in a negative way. Just very matter of fact. Which, to be fair, is really hard to take if it's not what you were expecting.

I called her recently about a POI and I think she was expecting me to take it much worse than I did lol. I've just gotten older and more detached from dating as time goes on so if the reality is that he wants to be alone forever despite his loving feelings for me (the current situation) then that's fine. I'm busy anyway and at this point I'm just happy that he cares and is a good friend to me.

Anyway, I expect her to be accurate each time I call and she has been every time. It actually causes me to be a bit nervous before hand because what if she sees my world falling apart? Lol. But just like anyone else out there, I'm sure she doesn't work for everyone and also, I'm very careful to utilize her only under certain parameters (once per POI) so under these circumstances, she has been very accurate for me.

Offline Dannika

« Reply #389 on: November 06, 2017, 11:42:42 PM »
She's still 1 of 4 that I have on my very short keen list...not accurate all the time but she's the only one that has for sure proven to me without a doubt that she has a special ability on keen. I know that she is definitely real.

The other 3 have had a similar accuracy rate but I believe she is on a different level than the other 3.