Author Topic: Queen of Cups18  (Read 623890 times)

Offline Rayban212

Re: Queen of Cups18
« Reply #1965 on: August 19, 2021, 11:35:27 AM »
I lost count of how many times this has been stated on here but QOC is an empath... she is NOT good with predictions at ALL.. you go to her for current thoughts/feelings as she's like a spy on the wall. Other than that, I would simply not use her for predictions. But she definitely is gifted.

This is true, I believe she’s good with thoughts. One time she did say something that like a week later poi said exactly out his mouth but it’s just frustrating being told a prediction and it doesn’t happen lol

Offline Yaris123

« Reply #1966 on: August 19, 2021, 12:49:27 PM »
Idky I keep calling her. She’s never able to pick up that anything is going on with a third party
Same here. I called a couple of times and she always said that she didnt pick up a third party. I was able to confirm last week that she was wrong. Now I wonder if the other stuff she also said were wrong and Im not referring to predictions only current thoughts/ feelings. 

Offline Denise995

« Reply #1967 on: August 19, 2021, 04:39:59 PM »
I have a question about this too, I asked about POI and I, what she said didn’t sound like it resonated with me, until she gave me a small detail that actually sounded like she was picking up my ex. I let her know and she didn’t say much just gave a little attitude. I also asked her if she saw him dating anyone, she said no. Well, I read with her yesterday, asked about POI and someone and she said they reconnected and had been intimate. So when people say she’s good for “in the moment” does that mean while you were literally on the call? Because prior to me calling her like 30 mins or so, we were on FaceTime and he was packing his clothes to come to my town for a funeral.

Offline wishes215

« Reply #1968 on: August 19, 2021, 04:53:15 PM »
In anyone's experience, does Ann (Queen of cups18) mix up energies? If I ask about Poi's feelings or thoughts for ME, does she pick up thoughts that are only related to 'me'--or could it be Poi's thoughts about some other female?

so I once asked about how my POI felt about this other woman and Ann landed up describing how he feels about me instead of her. the reason why I know that to be true is because she said, "he loves the woman and her dog." the other woman doesn't have a dog, I do. so I knew. so she very well could be picking up another woman. sometimes letting her talk a lil may help clear things up. we can get some validation when she describes the other person.

Offline Rayban212

« Reply #1969 on: October 12, 2021, 02:43:29 PM »
Has anyone gotten from Ann that their poi will be traveling or telling you that he wants to travel? Or asked you if he has to travel to see you.

I’ve read with her on 3 different guys and she’s said this to me. I’m wondering if it means something else because years later, 2 different guys shes said this about still lives in the same area with no mention of travel
And now she’s saying it about the new guy.

Offline Denise995

« Reply #1970 on: October 12, 2021, 03:40:45 PM »
She’s always mentioned traveling or moving with me. No clue what it means.

Offline wishes215

« Reply #1971 on: October 14, 2021, 06:49:31 PM »
yes, I've been getting about move coming up too. almost all of past few readings she said that about my POI. and no, he hasn't moved anywhere.

Offline Truthseeker2019

« Reply #1972 on: October 14, 2021, 07:45:35 PM »
Hi I read with Queen of Cups18 a few times in the past and so did a relative and a  friend. She did predict a break-up with an ex and I but I am starting to feel was it by default because she is mostly a negative, pessimistic reader.

What I do know is that her readings do change and that she waivers towards the negative no matter who reads with her. I honestly do not think she is all that accurate unless QOC predicts a break-up by default. Her timing is awful and changes. She is not that accurate on other topics and questions and she provided limited information.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2021, 08:24:24 PM by Truthseeker2019 »

Offline wishes215

« Reply #1973 on: October 15, 2021, 02:16:59 AM »
I've read with her more times than I can recall but I have never gotten a breakup prediction from her, like ever. I definitely agree with you that her info is very limited,she doesn't give too many details. I guess it depends on what you're asking, I typically go to her for feelings kinda questions and she has almost never failed me. I have been able to verify them so I know that to be true. but she has been mentioning a move for my POI for a while now and I don't see that happening, I will report back with whatever happens there.

Hi I read with Queen of Cups18 a few times in the past and so did a relative and a  friend. She did predict a break-up with an ex and I but I am starting to feel was it by default because she is mostly a negative, pessimistic reader.

What I do know is that her readings do change and that she waivers towards the negative no matter who reads with her. I honestly do not think she is all that accurate unless QOC predicts a break-up by default. Her timing is awful and changes. She is not that accurate on other topics and questions and she provided limited information.

Offline Truthseeker2019

« Reply #1974 on: October 15, 2021, 03:10:10 AM »
If Queen of Cups18 Works for You or Whomever I am so Happy you are getting your money's worth from her. She doesn't work for me and I have tested her abilities in the past and she was not consistent or accurate.

Years ago she predicted a breakup that happen nearly a year after the reading  so that may have been by default then a make-up that did not happen.

I never felt like I had a real or whole reading with her , Her readings for me are too empty and not enough concrete information. She is not fluent with her information or predictions. You have to ask her damn there every question and for to explain.

For her increased price, She doesn't work for me.

Offline wishes215

« Reply #1975 on: October 15, 2021, 06:12:55 PM »
I hear ya, do you have one that does work for you?

If Queen of Cups18 Works for You or Whomever I am so Happy you are getting your money's worth from her. She doesn't work for me and I have tested her abilities in the past and she was not consistent or accurate.

Years ago she predicted a breakup that happen nearly a year after the reading  so that may have been by default then a make-up that did not happen.

I never felt like I had a real or whole reading with her , Her readings for me are too empty and not enough concrete information. She is not fluent with her information or predictions. You have to ask her damn there every question and for to explain.

For her increased price, She doesn't work for me.

Offline wishes215

« Reply #1976 on: October 16, 2021, 02:05:09 AM »
her phone connection sucks big time. and you are right, she gets irritated when you ask her to repeat. so now I've learnt to use earphones/headphones when talking to her and I record her readings so I can hear them back and get a better idea for what she was saying:))

I can’t make out her accent. She gets angry when i ask her to repeat because I couldn’t hear her. Ive discovered that she often exaggerates the negative and it’s not nearly as harsh as she makes it sound. Ive been a fan because she has had a knack for the present, but i think im done, especially at that price and the twisted communication.

Offline wishes215

« Reply #1977 on: October 16, 2021, 06:09:11 PM »
hmm makes total sense.

her phone connection sucks big time. and you are right, she gets irritated when you ask her to repeat. so now I've learnt to use earphones/headphones when talking to her and I record her readings so I can hear them back and get a better idea for what she was saying:))

I can’t make out her accent. She gets angry when i ask her to repeat because I couldn’t hear her. Ive discovered that she often exaggerates the negative and it’s not nearly as harsh as she makes it sound. Ive been a fan because she has had a knack for the present, but i think im done, especially at that price and the twisted communication.

I’ve been calling her for a few years and took awhile to figure out, but I promise you that when she’s doing the reading part, before she adds her two cents something like, “well, i just told you... why are you asking?!”, that she puts her ego some into the read. Like, one time she told me that this guy was thinking he would call me when the time is right... But he mustn’t talk to me now to illustrate a point, and I called him that night, which turned out he was very grateful for and said he was about to call me. Exaggeration shit like that. Once she said, “this guy doesn’t want commitment yet, and so he wants to date other people and keep it casual... ,” when im fact, he wanted monogamy, but just wasn’t ready to make big plans like living together or planning far in future- big difference and plenty to get riled ip about if you believe her.

Offline SabReeves

« Reply #1978 on: October 28, 2021, 07:36:34 PM »
ok so I had an interesting experience with her the last time I called. so everyone knows her phone connection sucks big time and she gets irritated when you ask her to repeat. well, I finally got irritated and left her a review, not about her reading but about her phone connection. then after a few weeks I needed some guidance on some issue and couldn't get hold of my usuals, so decided to call her hoping her connection would be better.
well, she answered my call and took off on me as to how I shouldn't have left her a bad review on her page, I should have called customer service, blah blah. I told her I did call customer service and I did even tell her on the call that I could barely hear her. your phone connection is not a customer service issue, its your phone problem. and if you didn't want me to call you, you should have just blocked me instead of answering my call to tell me that while I'm paying for it. she hung up on me before the 4 minute mark so I can't get my money refunded and can't leave her another feedback. I mean wow! frankly I used to go to her because she is just easier to reach but for the amount you get out of her call and then this pissy attitude, I say good riddance. Good luck finding customers with this shitty attitude, ANNE.

Offline Intheotherside

« Reply #1979 on: November 01, 2021, 08:07:23 PM »
Same. QofC got some things right, but it is the present and her rate got way up. I rather call Kisha. Honestly, she is the only one that I feel like calling now....