Author Topic: Queen of Cups18  (Read 623875 times)

Offline LillyPad99

Re: Queen of Cups18
« Reply #1950 on: July 28, 2021, 01:20:56 PM »
@Caroline

QOC reads in the moment. So for instance, he could love you, yes, but still not want anything as far as commitment is concerned. Or she could say today that he really likes you, but by next week, he wants nothing to do with you. It’s all literally in that moment. It’s best to only read with her for emotions or current status, not for predictions etc.

I would say she wasn’t JUDGEY, but at one point I had read with her a bit that she immediately recognized me whenever I would call her. At that point, I could no longer trust her readings because I felt she was giving her opinion more so than an actual reading. So I would definitely space your readings with her to months out, rather than weeks. I haven’t had a read in months (with anyone, not just her), and don’t plan on it anymore.

Offline Caroline

« Reply #1951 on: July 28, 2021, 10:25:07 PM »
Yes I meant to say she reads based on her opinion but she has been judgey with me and said why would you do that and she remembers stuff

Offline Musicfunlove

« Reply #1952 on: July 30, 2021, 12:35:15 AM »
Just had a reading with her and as I’ve probably mentioned before, she’s the real deal when it comes to picking up on someone’s feelings in the here and now. She’s also managed to pick up on details about my situation that I didn’t share. While she can be a bit blunt, I kinda prefer that type of honesty. Unfortunately, her predictions have been hit or miss for me though. I think it’s possible that she predicts given the current energies that she sees, and understandably that can change rapidly.

Offline wishes215

« Reply #1953 on: July 30, 2021, 01:44:42 AM »
she does tend to get irritated fast:)) and I also feel that when you read with her too often, her readings are not as impressive. not sure why that happens.  don't think she remembers my situation though. I agree with whoever said that read with her every couple of months instead of couple of weeks.

Offline wishes215

« Reply #1954 on: July 30, 2021, 03:07:04 AM »
Seriously-why get irritated with questions? I still can't believe all the posts about her. She is not consistent and getting a hit doesn't justify this much attention. Any reader who makes you feel like they're doing you a favor is not in a good space and should not be giving readings.

she is actually quite consistent with me thats why I keep going back to her:)) I think its just her temperament, I doubt she can change that just because she's a reader. I love it that she is authentic, blunt and accurate. I would prefer that over a courteous reader full of BS:)

Offline wishes215

« Reply #1955 on: July 30, 2021, 07:25:34 PM »
interesting observation! and I would agree with you for the most part except this last time she got something right 2 months out. I guess it all depends but ya she is quite on point when it comes to the "NOW"

Her predictions for extremely near future: “When will I hear from...” are correct. She reads the present down to the second and bases predictions off of that, which doesn’t work. For example if someone is thinking thry are tired and want to be left alone for the evening, this could go way out if proportion if made into a prediction. She doesn’t seem to realize where her skill is and is not.

Offline Daisy573

« Reply #1956 on: August 04, 2021, 01:39:41 AM »
Seriously-why get irritated with questions? I still can't believe all the posts about her. She is not consistent and getting a hit doesn't justify this much attention. Any reader who makes you feel like they're doing you a favor is not in a good space and should not be giving readings.

I havent read with her in a while because I just didnt find her skills to be that useful for me personally but that's not say I dont think she has a gift, she does, but reading the present right at this moment is not something I find useful most of the time.  I will say that I do like her though. She has never been rude to me and I always liked her sassy/spunky attitude.  She has a good sense of humor too and I have laughed with her on calls before.  I think her bluntness may just rub different people different ways.  To me, it doesnt bother me at all but I can see how it may bother someone else.

Offline lala

« Reply #1957 on: August 18, 2021, 04:36:26 AM »
Just sharing here: I read with Anne a few times for the past two months...I am going through a very stressful time and need to make quick decisions. she always blows me away on her accuracy...I am scary accurate. The stuff she says no one can know about conversations and situations. anyway, I'm giving credit to her. I don't ask for predictions unless she gives them but her current stuff is mind blowing...

Offline wishes215

« Reply #1958 on: August 18, 2021, 04:17:02 PM »
Just sharing here: I read with Anne a few times for the past two months...I am going through a very stressful time and need to make quick decisions. she always blows me away on her accuracy...I am scary accurate. The stuff she says no one can know about conversations and situations. anyway, I'm giving credit to her. I don't ask for predictions unless she gives them but her current stuff is mind blowing...

so this current stuff she tells you, is that stuff you already know?

Offline Rayban212

« Reply #1959 on: August 18, 2021, 07:51:37 PM »
I like her too but since her predictions are such a flop for me it’s hard to know if the current is correct or not :(

Offline positivethoughts2

• Veterans
« Reply #1960 on: August 18, 2021, 11:41:31 PM »
Just wanted to provide an update - although her description of the POI was shockingly accurate - nothing she said happened. No communication, nothing in a 3, we didn’t start dating and in fact he didn’t even respond to my HBD message. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Offline wishes215

« Reply #1961 on: August 19, 2021, 01:23:01 AM »
Just wanted to provide an update - although her description of the POI was shockingly accurate - nothing she said happened. No communication, nothing in a 3, we didn’t start dating and in fact he didn’t even respond to my HBD message. 🤷🏼‍♀️

that sucks, I'm sorry. thats just plain rude:( how long have you been out of contact for?

Offline Tiggymo37

« Reply #1962 on: August 19, 2021, 01:24:14 AM »
Idky I keep calling her. She’s never able to pick up that anything is going on with a third party

Offline SarahM

« Reply #1963 on: August 19, 2021, 04:28:27 AM »
I lost count of how many times this has been stated on here but QOC is an empath... she is NOT good with predictions at ALL.. you go to her for current thoughts/feelings as she's like a spy on the wall. Other than that, I would simply not use her for predictions. But she definitely is gifted.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2021, 04:30:38 AM by SarahM »

Offline dascallie

« Reply #1964 on: August 19, 2021, 11:25:44 AM »
In anyone's experience, does Ann (Queen of cups18) mix up energies? If I ask about Poi's feelings or thoughts for ME, does she pick up thoughts that are only related to 'me'--or could it be Poi's thoughts about some other female?