Author Topic: Queen of Cups18  (Read 623973 times)

Offline Hannahc88

Re: Queen of Cups18
« Reply #1875 on: February 12, 2021, 08:35:10 PM »
That’s really kind of you Hannah I really appreciate your kind words.
I did message her but she hadn’t replied at all. I’ve tried messaging her few months ago to arrange a reading but she doesn’t check I messages I assume so it was by chance that I saw her online after many months of trying to have a chat reading with her as a new customer. I just feel I didn’t get any clarification and more confused than I’ve ever been before. Also she didn’t pick up on things it’s like th he same words were repeated back to me that I had said to her from the information I’d already give her so maybe it’s my fault for giving too much information to begin with.

Yeah I don’t think many of them check their messages on Keen.. for the price they’re charging you’d think they’d offer occasional follow ups/check ins. Yeh I think sometimes when you’re seeking some clarity of answers it’s so easy to give so much because you want to be clear in what your asking and what’s going on but in reality they should know really lol and then obviously makes you question did they see that or obtain that from you. I mean for all you know he may reach out in time, but I do recall someone recently telling me she was an empath and that can change as energy changes too. I’ve also read that about her too. She might be a great psychic for some just not for you just unfortunate that you didn’t receive the clarity you needed. If you’re looking for predictions I was told pandoraP on keen is good but again she’s pricey. If you’re looking for someone else to read for you I’d maybe do some research on here first to see if they’re an empath etc as maybe someone whose more future predictions would be suited to you??

Offline KitKat121

« Reply #1876 on: February 13, 2021, 05:07:31 PM »
I’ve just had a quick chat reading with Pandora p on keen she was quite vague for me so I’ve ordered a email reading and will see if she provides me with more detail but she seemed nice overall. Thanks for the recommendation is she clairvoyant do you know ? Did you send her any pictures to tune In better ?

Offline Hannahc88

« Reply #1877 on: February 13, 2021, 10:34:02 PM »
I’ve just had a quick chat reading with Pandora p on keen she was quite vague for me so I’ve ordered a email reading and will see if she provides me with more detail but she seemed nice overall. Thanks for the recommendation is she clairvoyant do you know ? Did you send her any pictures to tune In better ?

Hey I have not read with Pandora P personally but just was told she is supposed to be good for predictions/contact etc. Was your reading a bit better with her and gain some clarity ?

Offline KitKat121

« Reply #1878 on: February 14, 2021, 01:18:49 AM »
I asked the same question on chat to the email reading since she was really vague on chat and didn’t answer it. She said the exact same thing on email so I messaged her again and she said if I need clairity I would have to buy another reading. I’d already paid for the chat reading and 3 question email thinking everything would be explained better but she sent me less than a sentence for each question and unfortunately I didn’t get clarification on the question I had asked to begin with she seemed in a rush I assume she had a lot of readers in line but overall she seemed okay apart from having to keep topping up funds wise to ask the same question.

Offline sugarsky

« Reply #1879 on: February 14, 2021, 02:03:27 AM »
I asked the same question on chat to the email reading since she was really vague on chat and didn’t answer it. She said the exact same thing on email so I messaged her again and she said if I need clairity I would have to buy another reading. I’d already paid for the chat reading and 3 question email thinking everything would be explained better but she sent me less than a sentence for each question and unfortunately I didn’t get clarification on the question I had asked to begin with she seemed in a rush I assume she had a lot of readers in line but overall she seemed okay apart from having to keep topping up funds wise to ask the same question.

That’s some BS to be honest with you

Offline Hannahc88

« Reply #1880 on: February 14, 2021, 09:27:06 AM »

Omg so you paid her to answer something and in a nutshell give u sentence and then said you need to pay more for her to give you a little clarity/expand on her answer. Wow. I agree with sugarsky that’s unethical I find. I noticed she’s put her price up by $5 a minute too. Insane! I mean did you walk away atleast feeling a little better from that reading oppose to the queen of cups one?

Offline KitKat121

« Reply #1881 on: February 14, 2021, 12:27:27 PM »
Yes and her price did increase for me also but as I’ve never had a reading with her I thought to give her a chance and bought the email reading after having the chat I felt a little robbed since as I said I didn’t get clarification I messaged her too and she didn’t reply to it then sent me a message saying if I need clarity I will need to purchase the 3 email reading option which I did and paid for it but yeah it was little annoying I don’t think I’ll be using her service again. But I guess she works for some and not for everyone as most psychics on there. I thought queen of cups18 would have been a bit better though in terms of clarification but I’ve had two chat readings and spent a lot of money to gain literally nothing back in that sense 😢

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #1882 on: February 14, 2021, 04:50:50 PM »
Yes and her price did increase for me also but as I’ve never had a reading with her I thought to give her a chance and bought the email reading after having the chat I felt a little robbed since as I said I didn’t get clarification I messaged her too and she didn’t reply to it then sent me a message saying if I need clarity I will need to purchase the 3 email reading option which I did and paid for it but yeah it was little annoying I don’t think I’ll be using her service again. But I guess she works for some and not for everyone as most psychics on there. I thought queen of cups18 would have been a bit better though in terms of clarification but I’ve had two chat readings and spent a lot of money to gain literally nothing back in that sense 😢

Not sure if it helps anyone but she really was never right for me. I tried her for the first time years ago and she told me I wouldn't get the job I called about. I did get the job (Cookie aka Spiritualist Reader also told me I wouldn't get it). Anyway yeah i got the job offer almost immediately after my third interview. I decided to give QOC another chance last year and she predicted a trip with someone that never happened and also communication during the summer months which absolutely never happened, we did not have any interaction of any kind. The only thing she got for me was in one call last year when she asked if there were some harsh words exchanged and that was true. That's it.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2021, 04:52:40 PM by Luckystar »

Offline Hannahc88

« Reply #1883 on: February 14, 2021, 05:00:43 PM »

Awww I feel so bad for you that you have had such a confusing and disheartening experience. So basically you don’t really get 3 questions from her because you really shouldn’t have to use one of those to expand on a current question. It’s just money hungry isn’t it. Easier said than done but maybe take a few days to yourself to gather your thoughts and just breath for a second and maybe when your head is more clear you can decide if you need or want to see some more advice

Offline Hannahc88

« Reply #1884 on: February 14, 2021, 05:03:05 PM »

Not sure if it helps anyone but she really was never right for me. I tried her for the first time years ago and she told me I wouldn't get the job I called about. I did get the job (Cookie aka Spiritualist Reader also told me I wouldn't get it). Anyway yeah i got the job offer almost immediately after my third interview. I decided to give QOC another chance last year and she predicted a trip with someone that never happened and also communication during the summer months which absolutely never happened, we did not have any interaction of any kind. The only thing she got for me was in one call last year when she asked if there were some harsh words exchanged and that was true. That's it.

It’s crazy isn’t it- you go to these people cos of their reputation and think they’re worth the price. In reality looking back I think I’ve had better readings from those under dog psychics who charge like 1.99 lol. But it just goes to show they don’t know everything but it’s unfortunate that all of us trust them to give us peace of mind and clarity at our expense. I really prefer bitwine over keen if I need some advice. The prices are also a lot more reasonable and u get some free time too to speak at the beginning

Offline KitKat121

« Reply #1885 on: February 14, 2021, 06:01:07 PM »
Thanks Hannah for your kind words I think what’s worse is when your trying to be okay then have a reading and it just knocks you down totally. I’ve been in a Situation where I’d had some rough experiences with men I’d met online got into relationships but they had other intentions I’ll just say. Then after all the pain of that me and my first love we reunited and it did go well or so I thought it did. We decided to meet after 3 months since I wanted to be sure it wasn’t for rebound purposes since he’d just left his ex before reuniting with me. He proposed to me when we met and the meeting went really well like whatever happened in the past wasn’t even an issue it just made us stronger like but unfortunately from that day  I never ever heard back from him I believe he had cold feet etc but I was beside myself and have never had closure since I even had a miscarriage and went through it alone literally no one else knew so yeah I’ve been seeking some guidance and peace since.

Offline Hannahc88

« Reply #1886 on: February 14, 2021, 07:38:03 PM »
Thanks Hannah for your kind words I think what’s worse is when your trying to be okay then have a reading and it just knocks you down totally. I’ve been in a Situation where I’d had some rough experiences with men I’d met online got into relationships but they had other intentions I’ll just say. Then after all the pain of that me and my first love we reunited and it did go well or so I thought it did. We decided to meet after 3 months since I wanted to be sure it wasn’t for rebound purposes since he’d just left his ex before reuniting with me. He proposed to me when we met and the meeting went really well like whatever happened in the past wasn’t even an issue it just made us stronger like but unfortunately from that day  I never ever heard back from him I believe he had cold feet etc but I was beside myself and have never had closure since I even had a miscarriage and went through it alone literally no one else knew so yeah I’ve been seeking some guidance and peace since.

Omg you poor thing. So you met your ex and he proposed to you and then just done a 180 and ghosted you and you haven’t spoken since and went through all your personal things alone? Like I’m not a psychic and it’s not my place to say but if someone can toy with your emotions like that I’m phased of how it effects you, you don’t really need anyone like that and you can do much better. My guess is maybe he broke up with his ex and I duno maybe she found out about you and perhaps wanted him back (this is just a wild guess of what you told me) I do think he will resurface again- maybe if he has a falling out again (again wild guess) what You do is your decision if that did happen. but just think back at what you’ve been through all alone. Id take some time out for yourself lovely just relax maybe mediate do something you enjoy and focus on you xxx

Offline KitKat121

« Reply #1887 on: February 14, 2021, 08:25:09 PM »
I don’t feel sorry for myself I know there’s so many on here who are going through hell in their personal life but it was just such a bad time and then last year I lost 3 family members to COVID and me mums health went down hill out of no where. Thank you for your kind words it does mean a lot I hope you are okay too? X

Offline Hannahc88

« Reply #1888 on: February 14, 2021, 08:45:25 PM »
I don’t feel sorry for myself I know there’s so many on here who are going through hell in their personal life but it was just such a bad time and then last year I lost 3 family members to COVID and me mums health went down hill out of no where. Thank you for your kind words it does mean a lot I hope you are okay too? X

Yeah absolutely but I can’t help but empathise with you. You’ve been through the mill most definitely! Keep going hun! You sound stronger than you realise! I’m good I try and just stay positive as much as I can and big believer in manifesting etc something if you’re not familiar with I’d recommend looking into :-)

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #1889 on: February 14, 2021, 09:15:10 PM »

Yeah absolutely but I can’t help but empathise with you. You’ve been through the mill most definitely! Keep going hun! You sound stronger than you realise! I’m good I try and just stay positive as much as I can and big believer in manifesting etc something if you’re not familiar with I’d recommend looking into :-)

Glad to see people caring about one another here ....a turn for the better. 👏