Author Topic: Queen of Cups18  (Read 623818 times)

Offline wishes215

Re: Queen of Cups18
« Reply #1860 on: January 31, 2021, 03:04:12 AM »
I think thats what happened this time around. I'm surprised because in the past she was accurately able to tell the difference. I think its how you ask her the question I feel. I'm still learning how to get the most from tarot reading.

quote author=Cc2019 link=topic=957.msg136026#msg136026 date=1612057124]
has Ann ever mixed up energies for anyone? she hasn't done it in the past but this time she described a woman and said it was someone else but that sounded a lot like me.

She has for me. She’s mixed up energies between me and other women around my previous POI.
[/quote]

Offline sugarsky

« Reply #1861 on: February 06, 2021, 03:01:18 PM »
I feel like she mixes energies sometimes too but I do think Anne has gifts and abilities. Over the years, I've read with her maybe 7-8... maybe more.. times on different subjects. I feel like her accuracy rate for me is 50-60%, but the reason I read with her is because she truly doesn't sugar coat and hits you straight. At times she can be short, other times she's super nice.

I laughed because the last time I talked to her on chat, I greeted her with "hello lovely lady" ... and at the end, something similar. Not to ass-kiss her, just my personality. And she was soooooooooo NICE ahahhahha

Offline SarahM

« Reply #1862 on: February 06, 2021, 03:04:55 PM »
I feel like she mixes energies sometimes too but I do think Anne has gifts and abilities. Over the years, I've read with her maybe 7-8... maybe more.. times on different subjects. I feel like her accuracy rate for me is 50-60%, but the reason I read with her is because she truly doesn't sugar coat and hits you straight. At times she can be short, other times she's super nice.

I laughed because the last time I talked to her on chat, I greeted her with "hello lovely lady" ... and at the end, something similar. Not to ass-kiss her, just my personality. And she was soooooooooo NICE ahahhahha

50-60% accurate on present or overall?

Offline sugarsky

« Reply #1863 on: February 06, 2021, 03:18:24 PM »

50-60% accurate on present or overall?

On present. I never asked her much for predictions, because people on the board always said shes only good for RIGHT in the moment, and for the hits she's gotten for me.. I would agree with that. Some people seem to have success with her predictions, but it doesn't appear to be common.

I was super in love with this guy a couple years ago and i asked her how he felt about me... and she said "all his feelings are good.. but something is coming up here about you two being different backgrounds" - and that was the reason he ended it. We had a bit of an age gap...which.. mind you, depending on the person DOES NOT matter... but we also had other differences. So I said to her.. despite that, do you see any chance for a reconnection? And she said... well you guys are too different. We never did get back together. I would count that as accurate

However, there have been multiple readings where she hasn't picked up on others. I had a boyfriend who lived very close to me and the girl he started dating right after me also lived close to us. I would literally see his car at her house when i drove past to go to work. I would call Anne, and she would say there was nobody around/involved with him. Just an older woman like a mother figure. So... that confuses me, because people say she's good for here and now. But she didn't pick that up. UNLESS she picked up that there's no "love energy" between them.

See?? how you can make yourself crazy with these people, even if they DO have gifts?

You have to be careful and use your own intuition, because they can damage you with something that may SOUND accurate but is ultimately not.  or vice versa.

Offline Hannahc88

« Reply #1864 on: February 06, 2021, 07:44:18 PM »
I just had a reading with her and I broke up with my ex 3 weeks ago and wondered if she saw contact. She said he has a desire to talk and feel u will eventually but I don’t see the actual contact. Although she did give me the number 5??? Can anyone help me understand who has experience of reading with her ?? Thanks  :)

Offline celiiyap

« Reply #1865 on: February 07, 2021, 09:13:43 PM »
How is Ann with love outcomes? If she says the relationship will not happen now, will it happen in the future?

Offline wishes215

« Reply #1866 on: February 08, 2021, 03:20:37 AM »
her numbers have been right for me once in all the times I've read with her. I am not sure what she means by I don't see the actual contact.

I just had a reading with her and I broke up with my ex 3 weeks ago and wondered if she saw contact. She said he has a desire to talk and feel u will eventually but I don’t see the actual contact. Although she did give me the number 5??? Can anyone help me understand who has experience of reading with her ?? Thanks  :)

Offline Hannahc88

« Reply #1867 on: February 08, 2021, 10:11:57 AM »
her numbers have been right for me once in all the times I've read with her. I am not sure what she means by I don't see the actual contact.

Hi wishes thanks for sharing ur experience of her with me :) yeah I’m not sure whether she means he wants to talk to you and if it happens 5 will be connected to it.. but I think cos she didn’t see actual contact and then give me a number I got really confused by it lol. I’ll just have to wait and see :)

Offline sharon

« Reply #1868 on: February 09, 2021, 02:26:26 PM »
How is Ann with love outcomes? If she says the relationship will not happen now, will it happen in the future?

Two different men I asked about. She saw no future with both of them. The one is now married and the other one is now engaged.
She was right. That's all I can say.

Offline sugarsky

« Reply #1869 on: February 09, 2021, 03:10:39 PM »
I forgot about another hit with Anne that I've had.. she was one of the only ones to see another POI that I've read with her on .. was living with someone just a couple months after we broke up.

whereas everyone else told me they weren't even together.. she knew.

Offline KitKat121

« Reply #1870 on: February 12, 2021, 02:44:41 PM »
I had my first chat reading with queens of cups18 today I’m not sure what to think but I had to keep topping up since she wasn’t answering my question and they were very specific struagtu forward questions. She also kept making contractions for e.g “poi will never contact me, then “poi will come back out the blue ?”  Then that poi has moved on then she said he isn’t with anyone at all!
I was so confused by the end of the reading and was really feeling sad and I wasn’t feeling that way before the reading. I don’t know if anyone else has had confusing chat reading with her ?

Offline Hannahc88

« Reply #1871 on: February 12, 2021, 02:58:07 PM »
I had my first chat reading with queens of cups18 today I’m not sure what to think but I had to keep topping up since she wasn’t answering my question and they were very specific struagtu forward questions. She also kept making contractions for e.g “poi will never contact me, then “poi will come back out the blue ?”  Then that poi has moved on then she said he isn’t with anyone at all!
I was so confused by the end of the reading and was really feeling sad and I wasn’t feeling that way before the reading. I don’t know if anyone else has had confusing chat reading with her ?

Hey Kit Kat

I had a reading with her around a week or so ago now. I asked if she saw contact from my ex (broke up about a month ago) she said he has a desire to talk but I don’t see the actual contact but I see the number 5 but this is just a desire?? So I was kinda confused by that. It did go against other predictions I have had off trusted readers but try not to get upset about it as sometimes those psychics who are spot on for some aren’t always for you/others. I also heard she’s more of an empath so you could read with her today or tomorrow and the reading may change.

Offline KitKat121

« Reply #1872 on: February 12, 2021, 03:52:15 PM »
Hey Hannah thanks so much for your reply.
She didn’t give me any number but the reading was very shattered and back and fourth I kept asking the same question then ran out of funds and had to keep topping up total amounting too £197.
It’s been hard to get hold of her and I was really looking forward to my first reading but it just took me abit back. Not sure if having a phone call next time might be better since this was a chat based reading ?

Offline Hannahc88

« Reply #1873 on: February 12, 2021, 04:20:36 PM »
Hey Hannah thanks so much for your reply.
She didn’t give me any number but the reading was very shattered and back and fourth I kept asking the same question then ran out of funds and had to keep topping up total amounting too £197.
It’s been hard to get hold of her and I was really looking forward to my first reading but it just took me abit back. Not sure if having a phone call next time might be better since this was a chat based reading ?

Oh wow so yeah I see what you’re saying after almost £200 later you would want to be walking away with some clarity. I did chat reading but I literally wanted to know about contact. She said I feel you will speak about but basically right now he just has the desire. But the 5 threw me. I can see why you are left confused, maybe with your situation (I don’t know all your details) but maybe your poi has moved on for now and isn’t looking to meet anyone at all and won’t contact you in this separation- then maybe he will come back/return out of the blue maybe?
Have you tried messaging her to clarify? I hope you’re feeling okay. Don’t get too hung up on the reading and take it as word for word that’s how it is. Try be positive that also helps alot :-)

Offline KitKat121

« Reply #1874 on: February 12, 2021, 07:18:55 PM »
That’s really kind of you Hannah I really appreciate your kind words.
I did message her but she hadn’t replied at all. I’ve tried messaging her few months ago to arrange a reading but she doesn’t check I messages I assume so it was by chance that I saw her online after many months of trying to have a chat reading with her as a new customer. I just feel I didn’t get any clarification and more confused than I’ve ever been before. Also she didn’t pick up on things it’s like th he same words were repeated back to me that I had said to her from the information I’d already give her so maybe it’s my fault for giving too much information to begin with.

anything