Author Topic: Queen of Cups18  (Read 623974 times)

Offline QueensLadyinNYC

Re: Queen of Cups18
« Reply #1845 on: January 21, 2021, 04:03:06 PM »
How is Anne with picking up changes in communication? I asked her just to take a look at my guy and his weird comm lately and she said something like "he's going to correct the communication within the 2." It made me lol when she said "this man cares about you," as she isn't always the most complimentary with her reads😂

I read with QoCs18 once back in July & she also mentioned similar about my poi's feelings, "He loves & cares about you in a passionate love kind of thing." - I find Anne is a true empath but I don't think she can really predict unless it's still related to the current situation. However, overall I find her legit!  :)

Offline embibems

« Reply #1846 on: January 21, 2021, 04:07:49 PM »
Thank you both for the replies! I find her random tidbits to be spot on--stuff just comes out of thin air and leaves me wowed. I've only read w her less than a handful of times, but it's funny to me that she said "he will correct the communication and it'll get back on track." Her delivery can be harsh, so if things are hopeless you know she would say it to us😂her current has always been spot on (things I can verify later or atm).

Offline wishes215

« Reply #1847 on: January 21, 2021, 06:50:11 PM »
ya I've got the 2 from her too, didn't happen. recently said, he will send u a short message, didn't happen. so in my opinion her contact predictions are a NO but her reading into feelings are accurate. or have been for me.

Offline angel52

« Reply #1848 on: January 22, 2021, 12:47:57 AM »
Surprisingly QoC18 got timing right for me. She said this person I was asking about would reach out in 2 days or 2 weeks. He reached out in 1 day (the next day). My reading was on 1/13 and he reached out on 1/14.

I will say though it does help to manifest or really believe in your heart that this person will contact you.

It also makes things easier if you remove any self doubt or limiting beliefs about the person first, in order to see something come to fruition.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2021, 02:15:18 AM by angel52 »

Offline Lala123

« Reply #1849 on: January 22, 2021, 01:40:19 AM »
I think QOC just gives the # 2 a lot, i've gotten it when it never correlated to the timing of when things happened. And i've gotten it other times when nothings happened. Also after reading this thread I notice she uses the term of "there is distance" and "living situation" quite a bit, i thought she was reading my situation right when she'd say this because of long distance but it seems to be something she gives a lot.

Offline sexyp

« Reply #1850 on: January 22, 2021, 01:51:28 AM »
I think QOC just gives the # 2 a lot, i've gotten it when it never correlated to the timing of when things happened. And i've gotten it other times when nothings happened. Also after reading this thread I notice she uses the term of "there is distance" and "living situation" quite a bit, i thought she was reading my situation right when she'd say this because of long distance but it seems to be something she gives a lot.

I have had ''living situation'' too. is that an -ism from her? and the 2 thing, that she gives everyone

Offline wishes215

« Reply #1851 on: January 22, 2021, 04:50:27 AM »
how long were you out of contact for?

Surprisingly QoC18 got timing right for me. She said this person I was asking about would reach out in 2 days or 2 weeks. He reached out in 1 day (the next day). My reading was on 1/13 and he reached out on 1/14.

I will say though it does help to manifest or really believe in your heart that this person will contact you.

It also makes things easier if you remove any self doubt or limiting beliefs about the person first, in order to see something come to fruition.

Offline Truthfromrosie

« Reply #1852 on: January 22, 2021, 10:20:05 AM »

She does loooool. I’ve had it twice in over a year and nothing happened either time.

Offline angel52

« Reply #1853 on: January 22, 2021, 09:46:25 PM »
We were out of contact for 3 weeks, but before then it had been a few months. So I honestly wasn't sure if he'd reach out again at all.

Offline wishes215

« Reply #1854 on: January 23, 2021, 03:44:26 AM »
ok thanks.

We were out of contact for 3 weeks, but before then it had been a few months. So I honestly wasn't sure if he'd reach out again at all.

Offline embibems

« Reply #1855 on: January 28, 2021, 04:25:27 AM »
I gotta give it to Ann--about two weeks ago she said, of her own volition, that my guy would be correcting communication and it would be within the "2". Roughly (just under) two weeks later I finally heard from him after our longest communication gap ever. Timing is nearly impossible, but I thought I should give credit where credit is due lol.

Offline speaktruth

« Reply #1856 on: January 28, 2021, 06:27:46 AM »
Nice happy for u!! She did not work for me..she was confident i wouldnt go back to my current job and find a new one before holidays..wrong.

Offline embibems

« Reply #1857 on: January 28, 2021, 02:57:47 PM »
Nice happy for u!! She did not work for me..she was confident i wouldnt go back to my current job and find a new one before holidays..wrong.

Truth--tbh, I never use Ann for predictions just for the "here and now" kind of stuff. But, she said this prediction without me asking which I thought was interesting. Again, definitely a more "right this instant" kind of reader, so I feel you on the predictions not panning out!

Offline wishes215

« Reply #1858 on: January 30, 2021, 05:22:57 PM »
has Ann ever mixed up energies for anyone? she hasn't done it in the past but this time she described a woman and said it was someone else but that sounded a lot like me.

Offline Cc2019

« Reply #1859 on: January 31, 2021, 01:38:44 AM »
has Ann ever mixed up energies for anyone? she hasn't done it in the past but this time she described a woman and said it was someone else but that sounded a lot like me.

She has for me. She’s mixed up energies between me and other women around my previous POI.

anything