Author Topic: Queen of Cups18  (Read 623945 times)

Offline SarahM

Re: Queen of Cups18
« Reply #1830 on: January 12, 2021, 03:09:44 AM »
Has QoC ever mixed up people? I asked her about a POI who hasnt been talking for a month and she picked on my ex husband instesd i think..she said he is trying to move on. Today i received a message from my ex husband that he is trying to move on from me. Odd!

Yea she can mix energies sometimes

Offline paperlantern2

« Reply #1831 on: January 12, 2021, 05:51:01 PM »
after reading back through the thread over time and thinking about my own experience, i think it is very likely there is more than one person doing readings as QOC.

Offline Intheotherside

« Reply #1832 on: January 12, 2021, 09:10:50 PM »
I haven't read with her in a long time, but I never had issues being a different person. She mixed up energies and described a total opposite POI from reality...

Offline wishes215

« Reply #1833 on: January 12, 2021, 11:09:04 PM »
I read with her pretty frequently and have never spoken to anyone but her. she hasnt mixed up energies with me but what I have noticed recently is she isnt able to pick up third parties well. in the past she has been sooooo good at it.

Offline spiritualbinger

« Reply #1834 on: January 13, 2021, 07:12:52 AM »
I read with her weekly and it’s literally never been anyone but her.

Offline KitKat121

« Reply #1835 on: January 13, 2021, 07:16:49 AM »
Does she do chat readings ? I’ve messaged quite a number of times with no reply from her I’ve never been able to have a reading but I really do want to try her out.

Offline sugarsky

« Reply #1836 on: January 13, 2021, 01:53:05 PM »
Does she do chat readings ? I’ve messaged quite a number of times with no reply from her I’ve never been able to have a reading but I really do want to try her out.

She does :) at least a few weeks ago I did see her on chat.
She’s probably better on the phone though

Offline speaktruth

« Reply #1837 on: January 13, 2021, 02:01:11 PM »
How is she with career predictions? Has anyone had any luck?

Offline embibems

« Reply #1838 on: January 13, 2021, 11:06:52 PM »
Hi all,

I've read w Ann like four times maybe. Just read for 5 mins today and I think she used tarot for the last question I threw her way. I asked when I would see my POI again and she got a "1".

How is she with timing predictions? I never hold much stock in them but am curious!

Offline wishes215

« Reply #1839 on: January 14, 2021, 08:09:51 PM »
can you both take this offline, we don't need to be a part of this. you are wasting everyone's time.

Offline embibems

« Reply #1840 on: January 14, 2021, 10:46:43 PM »
can you both take this offline, we don't need to be a part of this. you are wasting everyone's time.

Sorry @wishes, idk what you're talking about "both" of us taking this offline! I was just asking a question for those who are interested in answering about Anne's timing :)

Offline embibems

« Reply #1841 on: January 14, 2021, 11:04:40 PM »

Sorry @wishes, idk what you're talking about "both" of us taking this offline! I was just asking a question for those who are interested in answering about Anne's timing :)

Sorry but YOU have NOT just been asking a question. What you have been doing is re posting the same question about a millions times and deleting your previous post with the SAME question so that your question keeps showing up the first. You are literally nuts. You don't know what she is on about???? I do and you do too.

Oops, time to block this account too😂 Thank God I can never see what your other account/personality posts lmao!! THANK YOU ADMIN!!!

Offline cake101

« Reply #1842 on: January 15, 2021, 01:55:16 AM »
Honestly REM/waterfall or whoever the f@#$ you are. Stop calling people nuts and being so negative. I've been reading your posts and honestly you're the one who sounds nuts with nothing better to do but to tear people down. Yes psychics are most likely a scam. Yes we have all stooped to our absolute low being her and even turning to these people for advice and guidance. Great you are over readings and moving on with your life. Now take it else where. Because all you're being is just a cyber bully and you clearly get off tearing other people down and getting attention.

Offline embibems

« Reply #1843 on: January 21, 2021, 03:24:23 PM »
How is Anne with picking up changes in communication? I asked her just to take a look at my guy and his weird comm lately and she said something like "he's going to correct the communication within the 2." It made me lol when she said "this man cares about you," as she isn't always the most complimentary with her reads😂

Offline Lala123

« Reply #1844 on: January 21, 2021, 03:59:05 PM »
How is Anne with picking up changes in communication? I asked her just to take a look at my guy and his weird comm lately and she said something like "he's going to correct the communication within the 2." It made me lol when she said "this man cares about you," as she isn't always the most complimentary with her reads😂

In my experience she’s really a hit or miss. I’ve gotten the better communication in “a 2” before with a past Poi and that wasn’t the case... my current Poi she said he has strong feelings for me and will soon discuss meeting up again etc., and he broke up with me a couple of hours after the reading. I tried her again after that just Bc I was so baffled that happened and she picked up the seperation and “chaos” in his mind so idk.

anything