Author Topic: Queen of Cups18  (Read 623900 times)

Offline Truthfromrosie

Re: Queen of Cups18
« Reply #1740 on: October 03, 2020, 12:47:30 AM »
Anne can moody even if you are always perfectly polite, it’s not a reaction from her to a lack of manners. Countless people have said it, everyone isn’t just being rude.

Does dhe logs in every day 👀

Pretty much, yes

Offline CancerBumble

« Reply #1741 on: October 03, 2020, 01:10:19 AM »
Anne has never been mean to me. But I'm always super polite asking how she is and thanking her. She is a damn gem to me. I absolutely love her. Let me explain my reading yesterday. She said he wants to be free of his obligation because he has no time and he is doing what is legally required. True it has to do with paying an asinine amount of child support when he has his daughter every single day. She asked if I had animals because I come up as the caring woman that talks to animals. I laughed because I have 5 dogs and 3 cats. All with me from the rescue I worked with after severe abuse. Anne said that explains it he's show I g you as such a kind caring woman. I'm like great I'm Dr Doolittle. Anne belly laughed guys! Then she was like he loves you he doesn't want you to go anywhere. True hrs afraid since we don't see each other a lot with the situation with his daughter that I will get upset or bored. He has told me this and also told me after the first time he was at my house he called his mom on the way home to tell her about one particular dog I have that even after 4 years safe in my home she hides and cowers from noise or touch. He said he was so upset after seeing her level of trauma. So does Anne get stuff specific. Yes she does but just let her talk. Call ask for the persons feelings and then be quiet. If I start talking or asking questions she will say I don't see that or maybe.

Knew I liked you for a reason Maggs. The dogs sealed the deal for me ❤️ He’s a lucky guy. So happy you found happiness!

Offline maggs30

« Reply #1742 on: October 03, 2020, 04:05:34 AM »
Anne has never been mean to me. But I'm always super polite asking how she is and thanking her. She is a damn gem to me. I absolutely love her. Let me explain my reading yesterday. She said he wants to be free of his obligation because he has no time and he is doing what is legally required. True it has to do with paying an asinine amount of child support when he has his daughter every single day. She asked if I had animals because I come up as the caring woman that talks to animals. I laughed because I have 5 dogs and 3 cats. All with me from the rescue I worked with after severe abuse. Anne said that explains it he's show I g you as such a kind caring woman. I'm like great I'm Dr Doolittle. Anne belly laughed guys! Then she was like he loves you he doesn't want you to go anywhere. True hrs afraid since we don't see each other a lot with the situation with his daughter that I will get upset or bored. He has told me this and also told me after the first time he was at my house he called his mom on the way home to tell her about one particular dog I have that even after 4 years safe in my home she hides and cowers from noise or touch. He said he was so upset after seeing her level of trauma. So does Anne get stuff specific. Yes she does but just let her talk. Call ask for the persons feelings and then be quiet. If I start talking or asking questions she will say I don't see that or maybe.

Knew I liked you for a reason Maggs. The dogs sealed the deal for me ❤️ He’s a lucky guy. So happy you found happiness!

Thanks Cancer. I have a tough exterior and a gooey heart heart lol. He does too so I think we are both pretty lucky to have found each other. Only took 44 yrs for me and 45 yrs for him lmao

Offline InutionIsCommonSense

« Reply #1743 on: October 04, 2020, 07:45:15 PM »
First time posting but I’ve read with several readers and there was only two people who picked up a 3rd person accurately. Which was QeenofCups18 & Angelic dream. So Ann is definitely good with the current just need to relax and let her talk.

Offline Kkbich2014

« Reply #1744 on: October 05, 2020, 01:47:20 PM »
Agreed... I’ve been calling her off and on for 10 years now... it just depends on the day. I’m always polite to her sometimes she’s nice sometimes she’s not. She lit into me once about the way I handled a situation so much so that you would have sworn I did it to her and not my boyfriend at the time. When I called back later to finish the conversation because I lost reception, she was much nicer and said that it wasn’t all my fault. It’s the luck of the draw honestly but she’s much better in recent years  than she used to be when I first started talking to her. 🤷🏾‍♀️

Anne can moody even if you are always perfectly polite, it’s not a reaction from her to a lack of manners. Countless people have said it, everyone isn’t just being rude.

Does dhe logs in every day 👀

Pretty much, yes

Offline Freefinally

« Reply #1745 on: October 11, 2020, 02:36:56 AM »
I always got kicked out from queue, I think there is something a problem with keen lately?

Do you extend your time past 24 hours?

Offline SweetT

« Reply #1746 on: October 11, 2020, 03:33:29 AM »
I had read with her but with her prices she did not say all to much. I asked about my POI and she just said that he will come and go. That is not even his style. She did not even pick up a third party, I had to ask. She said it was nothing, but then said that they spend time together.

Offline SweetT

« Reply #1747 on: October 11, 2020, 04:14:41 AM »
I agree, she was not very detailed leaving me with questions on her comments. I felt worse after talking to her. I don't want to get on a binge like others did after talking with her.

Offline SeekTruths1

« Reply #1748 on: October 11, 2020, 04:18:06 AM »
She was somewhat accurate with me in the past but was more on the négative side. Also really cold im her tone. I wouldnt call her back.

Offline SeekTruths1

« Reply #1749 on: October 11, 2020, 04:32:51 AM »
She is pretty good for me. I call her once every months. She does come up with random things that end up coming true.

Offline Piggynose

« Reply #1750 on: October 12, 2020, 01:13:57 PM »
How do you all feel about her and predictions about career? Has anyone called her about career questions and has she turned out to be correct?

Offline wishes215

« Reply #1751 on: October 12, 2020, 10:17:42 PM »
Has she ever made like a long term relationship prediction and it came true. She just told one of my friends that he and his poi won’t eventually stay together. It’s not happening anytime soon she says
But eventually.

I’ve read with her many times but she always read the current for me rather than making a prediction that’s so far out in the future.

Offline britbrat

« Reply #1752 on: October 12, 2020, 11:08:20 PM »
Has she ever made like a long term relationship prediction and it came true. She just told one of my friends that he and his poi won’t eventually stay together. It’s not happening anytime soon she says
But eventually.

I’ve read with her many times but she always read the current for me rather than making a prediction that’s so far out in the future.

She has never really gave me anything longer than 3 months out. I’m not sure she is good for long term predictions.

Offline maggs30

« Reply #1753 on: October 12, 2020, 11:43:58 PM »
She told me a month in with my current guy if I supported him through his moms illness it would be very good long term for us. We are 6 months in and his mom is cancer free now.

Offline wishes215

« Reply #1754 on: October 13, 2020, 03:15:00 AM »
this will be very interesting if she is able to make a long term prediction accurately. I will be shocked, to say the least. will come back to update for sure.

anything