Author Topic: Queen of Cups18  (Read 623889 times)

Offline starGazer

Re: Queen of Cups18
« Reply #1725 on: September 28, 2020, 04:02:25 PM »
Ann raised her prices on keen.... is it worth to contact her to see how poi feels right now?

oh wow $6.99
The good thing is her calls tend to be quick. I’ve never had a call longer than 5 mins

Offline Intheotherside

« Reply #1726 on: September 28, 2020, 04:27:48 PM »
How much it was before? My readings with her are always quick as well.

Offline Truthfromrosie

« Reply #1727 on: September 28, 2020, 04:42:45 PM »
Ann raised her prices on keen.... is it worth to contact her to see how poi feels right now?

oh wow $6.99
The good thing is her calls tend to be quick. I’ve never had a call longer than 5 mins

Mine is showing as $7.39- does yours still say $6.99?!

Offline frozenfox

« Reply #1728 on: September 28, 2020, 05:20:45 PM »
Wow she's more expensive than Cookie now... lol

Offline wishes215

« Reply #1729 on: September 28, 2020, 06:13:55 PM »

oh wow $6.99

same, mine last 3-4 minutes and I'm done:) she might be more expensive than cookie but with cookie u need 15-20 mins,i feel.

Offline Intheotherside

« Reply #1730 on: September 28, 2020, 07:29:57 PM »
yes saying 6.99

Offline PurpleRain

« Reply #1731 on: September 28, 2020, 08:22:19 PM »

oh wow $6.99

Mine is showing as $7.39- does yours still say $6.99?!
The psychics on those sites have gotten way too expensive. I've noticed they've gone up on all the sites it seems. I personally prefer my storefront psychics anyway.

They raised their prices due to a change in commission structure.

Offline Nina710

« Reply #1732 on: October 01, 2020, 02:04:22 AM »
How has she been in terms of accuracy for those who have recently read with her?

Offline kandyna

« Reply #1733 on: October 01, 2020, 09:29:42 PM »
When is Qoc usually on?!? Also between her and Karen Jo who is the best empath? im only allowing my self To try one of them  :D

Offline maggs30

« Reply #1734 on: October 01, 2020, 09:36:11 PM »
When is Qoc usually on?!? Also between her and Karen Jo who is the best empath? im only allowing my self To try one of them  :D

QofCs is far less intense. She will give you the RIGHT NOW. Karen Jo goes really deep into the personality and good and bad traits along with current feelings.

Offline kandyna

« Reply #1735 on: October 01, 2020, 10:17:09 PM »
Thankss

Offline kandyna

« Reply #1736 on: October 02, 2020, 12:12:09 AM »
From what ive read yes! Read with her for current emotions etc as Maggs30 said

Offline Kkbich2014

« Reply #1737 on: October 02, 2020, 04:40:49 AM »
I listened to a reading from a year and a half ago with qoc 😳 I think she’s the best hands down... when I read with her maybe 8 years ago she was always wrong for me. I think it’s because she was giving me so many predictions and she’s not good at that. She must have realized that I’m not sure but what she said last year I fully understand and holds so much relevance to what’s going on in my life now. It wasn’t a prediction, just how someone was thinking about me at the time and I didn’t believe it because I couldn’t verify but they definitely think this way about me and have made it much more obvious now that I can see that she was right. She said I resented someone and I was like no way but I definitely do now and did back then I just wasn’t being honest with myself. She’s just mean I feel like and her personality is one I never knew if she was gonna be nice or argue with me like she was the person I was calling about. I didn’t like that  about her. She used to be like 3.99 back in the day if I’m not mistaken.  6.99 is insane to me.

Offline maggs30

« Reply #1738 on: October 02, 2020, 08:55:48 AM »
Anne has never been mean to me. But I'm always super polite asking how she is and thanking her. She is a damn gem to me. I absolutely love her. Let me explain my reading yesterday. She said he wants to be free of his obligation because he has no time and he is doing what is legally required. True it has to do with paying an asinine amount of child support when he has his daughter every single day. She asked if I had animals because I come up as the caring woman that talks to animals. I laughed because I have 5 dogs and 3 cats. All with me from the rescue I worked with after severe abuse. Anne said that explains it he's show I g you as such a kind caring woman. I'm like great I'm Dr Doolittle. Anne belly laughed guys! Then she was like he loves you he doesn't want you to go anywhere. True hrs afraid since we don't see each other a lot with the situation with his daughter that I will get upset or bored. He has told me this and also told me after the first time he was at my house he called his mom on the way home to tell her about one particular dog I have that even after 4 years safe in my home she hides and cowers from noise or touch. He said he was so upset after seeing her level of trauma. So does Anne get stuff specific. Yes she does but just let her talk. Call ask for the persons feelings and then be quiet. If I start talking or asking questions she will say I don't see that or maybe.

Offline kandyna

« Reply #1739 on: October 02, 2020, 12:52:58 PM »
Does dhe logs in every day 👀