Author Topic: Queen of Cups18  (Read 623781 times)

Offline Psyche1111

Re: Queen of Cups18
« Reply #1650 on: July 18, 2020, 03:24:32 AM »
Grateful for the people who have said not to ask her about the future. I had a much better reading just asking about how someone feels at the moment. I think I’m done generally asking anyone about the future, it’s too unpredictable. Someone being right 4 times doesn’t mean they’ll be right the 5th and someone bring wrong on 4 predictions doesn’t mean they won’t be right on the 5th one they made and all the time you’re subconsciously having hopes, expectations and confusion. It’s not worth it.

Agreed about her and present. I think its actually really hard for anyone to predict the future. Especially if you or the psychic believe that we have free will. If the psychic says he/she isn't interested in you now.. doesn't mean that can't change? One of my ex's we dated about a year. However, when I first met him I had 0% interest in a romantic relationship with him. Ran into him a year later and I was totally into him. Also, since the time of Ancient Greece and Greek Mythology, the stories of the "Fates" were not to revile to you the whole future. I also think fortune telling actually started with the Greeks. Personally, I believe there is luck and we can put ourselves in a position of luck but the Fates will continue to weave the rug.

Offline wishes215

« Reply #1651 on: July 18, 2020, 04:10:37 AM »
good for you guys! so her abilities were for just that day or a few days and then you called her again and it changed again. so she saw he was angry but not that things would get back to normal for you or you didn't ask her to for that? you just asked about the current feelings and not predictions?

I know I sing her praises ALL THE TIME but she is literally 100% right for me all the time....

My ex and I are speaking again:). And I will give you my Anne story...... We were not speaking (a fight) for like 10 days and then broke up officially for like 10 days!  Throughout that time I spoke to Anne like every 3 or 4 for like just 5mins.  She woudl tell me exactly what he was feeling.  She was always dead on!  How angry he was, etc.   Yesterday when we first started speaking I didnt tell her we were talking I just asked her to read him and she goes "Ohhhh, he's totally changed... he's no longer angry, he's regretting it and thinks he overreacted to things and is anxious to see you..."  Went on and on about how he is trying to follow my lead and that I do not need to do anything he will come to me....  Also, she said he wants you to knwo that your connection is much more than physical for him.....Guess what?   Texted me ALLL DAYYY TODAY!   I love her -- she is the very best empath I think in the world, the details...

Offline fashiondiva6337

« Reply #1652 on: July 18, 2020, 09:25:36 PM »
I think Queen of Cups is good for the current. She made a prediction for the future for when my POI would reach out but it was actually me who reached out

Offline naturegirl

« Reply #1653 on: July 19, 2020, 09:49:38 PM »
I read with QoC a second time and I'm sold on her for current. She's amazing. This time I asked a question about my significant other and I wasn't sure, seemed plausible but I was skeptical. He texted me hours after the call and told me about something that happened and that he was feeling exactly how she said he was feeling. She also told me something else not about his feelings, but about his current situation and that was confirmed too. Just wow.

Offline Truthfromrosie

« Reply #1654 on: July 19, 2020, 10:09:52 PM »
Was it a short term prediction? People have been saying regularly and especially recently that she’s usually only good for present and very near future predictions.

Offline Rayban212

« Reply #1655 on: July 19, 2020, 10:10:20 PM »
I'm so happy for everyone that she worked out for. Unfortunately, I'm in the camp of her predictions not passing. Opposite happened. I was so disappointed because she has so many great reviews on here. Oh, well.

She isn’t good for predictions & outcomes (very rarely she gets those right) only for current. That’s the thing that sucks about her, she can tell you what someone is feeling RIGHT NOW but obviously feelings can change. Many people use her to check in like every 1-2 weeks on their poi.

Offline Rayban212

« Reply #1656 on: July 19, 2020, 10:21:44 PM »
I'm so happy for everyone that she worked out for. Unfortunately, I'm in the camp of her predictions not passing. Opposite happened. I was so disappointed because she has so many great reviews on here. Oh, well.

She isn’t good for predictions & outcomes (very rarely she gets those right) only for current. That’s the thing that sucks about her, she can tell you what someone is feeling RIGHT NOW but obviously feelings can change. Many people use her to check in like every 1-2 weeks on their poi.

Yeah, I'm finding a lot more empaths than psychics.

Was her prediction long term or short term ?

Offline Nina710

« Reply #1657 on: July 22, 2020, 06:09:14 PM »
Just spoke with ann. She seemed pretty accurate... anyone talk to her lately?

Offline Kaliangel27

« Reply #1658 on: July 22, 2020, 06:49:46 PM »
Just spoke with ann. She seemed pretty accurate... anyone talk to her lately?

I spoke with her a few weeks ago and it was super weird... she kept accusing me of having read with her before when I literally never have lol

Offline AwakenRN

« Reply #1659 on: July 22, 2020, 06:59:11 PM »
She did the same thing with me.. I said my name and was like did I just talk to you? I was like no except two weeks ago and proceeded was super nice though

Offline Kaliangel27

« Reply #1660 on: July 22, 2020, 07:46:16 PM »
She did the same thing with me.. I said my name and was like did I just talk to you? I was like no except two weeks ago and proceeded was super nice though

Yea she wasn’t very nice to me about it lol kept implying I have multiple accts I contacted her under.  That accusation alone told me she wasn’t a very good psychic lol

Offline Rayban212

« Reply #1661 on: July 22, 2020, 09:28:08 PM »
Has she been right on career for anyone ??

Offline rosequartz16

« Reply #1662 on: July 23, 2020, 04:55:17 PM »
I have been watching this board for a long time and I created this account to make a comment about Anne. I have been reading with her for a little over a year now and, for me, she has been extremely accurate. Timing was not perfect but I usually received contact a few days prior to the time she predicted. For example, April 5th she told me POI would contact me in 2 (which I thought was BS because I've read this board and she tells several people that). He called me 6/3! Other times prior to that, she would say she got a 1 and he would call me in 4-5 days (guessing it was 1 week). So timing has been quite good for me. I was also literally calling her every 2-3 weeks and her outcomes never changed - she always saw reconciliation.

Also, yes she picks up on third parties. If you know the name of the third party, even better. I have asked her before how does POI feel about (3rd party name). She spent a good 2-3 minutes divulging on how he felt about this person and what's coming up for them. She discussed how he's holding a grudge against this person for various reasons (things that I know have happened), told me exactly why he was dealing with her, and that I shouldn't worry about this third party.

Anne also tells you what to do to make a relationship work. If she thinks it is a relationship that will go far, she advises you and tells you what you should do based on the traits of your POI that she sees. I asked her if my situation is one that is worth it and should I wait around. She said "honestly if this guy was not good for you I would tell you to move on. It's your life and I can't tell you what to do but what I will say is that he is going through a lot right now but that will change and he has really good intentions with you." She then further advised me on how to deal with him.

I've read with so many Keen advisors including Cookie and I have read with Yona. I stopped taking to everyone else and will only speak to Anne from now on. She is honestly the best!

Offline wishes215

« Reply #1663 on: July 23, 2020, 06:52:00 PM »
thanks for this. very helpful. do you mind telling me lil bit more about the advice she gives, have you followed it and did it help?

I have been watching this board for a long time and I created this account to make a comment about Anne. I have been reading with her for a little over a year now and, for me, she has been extremely accurate. Timing was not perfect but I usually received contact a few days prior to the time she predicted. For example, April 5th she told me POI would contact me in 2 (which I thought was BS because I've read this board and she tells several people that). He called me 6/3! Other times prior to that, she would say she got a 1 and he would call me in 4-5 days (guessing it was 1 week). So timing has been quite good for me. I was also literally calling her every 2-3 weeks and her outcomes never changed - she always saw reconciliation.

Also, yes she picks up on third parties. If you know the name of the third party, even better. I have asked her before how does POI feel about (3rd party name). She spent a good 2-3 minutes divulging on how he felt about this person and what's coming up for them. She discussed how he's holding a grudge against this person for various reasons (things that I know have happened), told me exactly why he was dealing with her, and that I shouldn't worry about this third party.

Anne also tells you what to do to make a relationship work. If she thinks it is a relationship that will go far, she advises you and tells you what you should do based on the traits of your POI that she sees. I asked her if my situation is one that is worth it and should I wait around. She said "honestly if this guy was not good for you I would tell you to move on. It's your life and I can't tell you what to do but what I will say is that he is going through a lot right now but that will change and he has really good intentions with you." She then further advised me on how to deal with him.

I've read with so many Keen advisors including Cookie and I have read with Yona. I stopped taking to everyone else and will only speak to Anne from now on. She is honestly the best!

Offline frozenfox

« Reply #1664 on: July 24, 2020, 01:40:48 PM »
Realized along with Kisha, QoC18 is also correct regarding my career. I called her early June asking about career and she told me August would be a very good month for me. I didn't believe it because I didn't know what my company could possibly do during the pandemic but I will indeed be getting an increase!
« Last Edit: August 01, 2020, 01:36:28 AM by frozenfox »

anything