Author Topic: Queen of Cups18  (Read 623919 times)

Offline wishes215

Re: Queen of Cups18
« Reply #1620 on: July 14, 2020, 06:59:53 AM »
ok I can't understand half the things she says because of her low quality headsets:)) how did you hear eveyrthing???

I love Anne 😂 today she said didn't I talk to yesterday and I'm like no last week. She always sees his mom. His mom is the first thing every single call. Of course she is very ill and he takes care of her. Next is always he is protecting his feelings so isn't telling you how he feels. That is always followed by some form of he knows you are frustrated and thinks you will leave him. Today he started texting me shortly after I talked to Anne. I need to quit stressing. I'm trying to sleep though and my bed smells like him. Anne did add in today once we get through his moms illness I will be greatly benefited. Don't ask her what it means. "It means if you stick by him through this it is good for your future so text him and ask how his mom is." Oh and I got Don't text him mussy stuff right now.

Offline maggs30

« Reply #1621 on: July 14, 2020, 09:42:56 AM »
ok I can't understand half the things she says because of her low quality headsets:)) how did you hear eveyrthing???

I love Anne 😂 today she said didn't I talk to yesterday and I'm like no last week. She always sees his mom. His mom is the first thing every single call. Of course she is very ill and he takes care of her. Next is always he is protecting his feelings so isn't telling you how he feels. That is always followed by some form of he knows you are frustrated and thinks you will leave him. Today he started texting me shortly after I talked to Anne. I need to quit stressing. I'm trying to sleep though and my bed smells like him. Anne did add in today once we get through his moms illness I will be greatly benefited. Don't ask her what it means. "It means if you stick by him through this it is good for your future so text him and ask how his mom is." Oh and I got Don't text him mussy stuff right now.

Usually its hard to understand d her but I talk to her so much I think my hearing has adapted lol bit yrsterday she didn't have her headset on so she was really clear.

Offline AwakenRN

« Reply #1622 on: July 14, 2020, 11:50:57 AM »
Someone posted about using earbuds when speaking to her. I tried it and it helped. If you have time to plug them in..😊

Offline Carmendiaz

« Reply #1623 on: July 14, 2020, 01:50:47 PM »
Hi everyone.. just wondering how Ann has been doing lately as far as being accurate on feelings and short term predictions? Has anyone read with her lately?

She is pretty spot on I d say..

Offline AwakenRN

« Reply #1624 on: July 14, 2020, 02:57:15 PM »
So I know she is an amazing empath but how short term are we talking with her? A month? Weeks? She said something to me about within this year.. I haven’t had much experience with her as I’ve just started reading with her but I love her already so just curious..

Offline maggs30

« Reply #1625 on: July 14, 2020, 03:28:23 PM »
Its weird with Anne. If she says within a 2 throw it out. That is her go to timeframe. Now she has repeatedly told me my guys mother will be okay. She made it through chemo, she made it through surgery, and she is almost done with radiation. Anne has been saying she will be fine since April. She can see long term but I never ever get timeframes with those predictions. She was the first to pick up on my ex moving last year 3 months before I even knew. Again she gave no timeframe. If Anne ever says no relationship or no marriage trust her. Every single long term thing that has passed has had no timeframe now that I think about it. I guess basically if she says a timeframe it won't happen lol

Offline AwakenRN

« Reply #1626 on: July 14, 2020, 04:02:08 PM »
She doesn’t really give me timeframes. The first time I read with her basically said within a year. That’s really the only timeframe she’s given.. she said last nothing is wrong here just be patient... 🤷🏻‍♀️

Offline Rayban212

« Reply #1627 on: July 14, 2020, 04:20:51 PM »
Its weird with Anne. If she says within a 2 throw it out. That is her go to timeframe. Now she has repeatedly told me my guys mother will be okay. She made it through chemo, she made it through surgery, and she is almost done with radiation. Anne has been saying she will be fine since April. She can see long term but I never ever get timeframes with those predictions. She was the first to pick up on my ex moving last year 3 months before I even knew. Again she gave no timeframe. If Anne ever says no relationship or no marriage trust her. Every single long term thing that has passed has had no timeframe now that I think about it. I guess basically if she says a timeframe it won't happen lol

I actually think this an excellent observation on how Qoc is. Last year, I blocked my poi on everything for 3 months because he pissed me off so bad and I was just done with his shit. When I finally unblocked him and contacted him, he wasn't really responsive. This was back in December I remember calling Anne and she asked "did you guys get into a bad argument? because he seems to be holding on to it, like holding on to a grudge and not willing to forgive". yup true and I didn't give any background. I thought at that point, well I guess we are done. But then she said "you guys are going to make up and become friends again, but it won't be happening anytime soon". She actually told me this twice in a reading....Didn't get a timeframe, but we started back talking in May. So 5 months later.

I love Anne too, but sometimes she confuses me so I'm trying to cut back on her readings. I do believe she is one of the best on keen, looking back on my notes, my readings back then actually made sense to what was going on back then.

Offline AwakenRN

« Reply #1628 on: July 14, 2020, 06:26:16 PM »
Is she just quick to give answers and then boom that’s it , no more? She seems to blow through her waitlist at lightening speed.. the other day I was like 6th in line and figured I’ve got some time.. bam Like 20min later got the call.. startled me actually.. 😂

Offline starGazer

« Reply #1629 on: July 14, 2020, 06:43:29 PM »
Is she just quick to give answers and then boom that%u2019s it , no more? She seems to blow through her waitlist at lightening speed.. the other day I was like 6th in line and figured I%u2019ve got some time.. bam Like 20min later got the call.. startled me actually.. %uD83D%uDE02

Lol I do like this about her. If I%u2019m feeling anxious for whatever reason, I%u2019m sure I%u2019ll be able to speak with her the same day or if I miss her call, I can just hope right back into the queue.
Her answers tend to be short and direct so she%u2019s not going to keep people on the phone just to eat up time.

About timeframes, she hadn%u2019t ever really given me timeframes except for a reading back in May where she said something would happen in July. She specifically said July and not a number, and she said this without me asking about time.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2020, 06:47:22 PM by starGazer »

Offline naturegirl

« Reply #1630 on: July 14, 2020, 06:43:37 PM »
I spoke with Anne and she was really nice. She even said "God bless you" at one point. I asked a specific question and after that I asked for general because it was so fast and I still had lots of time and she did tell me in what seemed a frustrated tone "you should've asked for general first because I'm picking up a lot of the same things" lol, but went on to expand on that and then provided more info on other things. I liked her. I just got the impression she has a certain way of doing things and maybe gets frustrated when people deviate, but also I probably just caught her in a decent mood. She definitely sounded older and has an accent and is hard to hear. Like there's just so much background static I guess. It's kind of muffled because of that.

As far as the reading goes, I think she was accurate with thoughts/feelings. I mean I only know what I assume this man is thinking, based on interaction with him, but she picked up what I think is likely and I don't think someone not gifted would have gotten it based on my question. I literally just asked "what is x thinking and feeling about our situation?" So no details about the situation or the nature of our relationship were provided initially. I did answer some questions, but they were like validating questions. She asked something and then said because it's showing me so and so (something like that). It was really great to hear that it wasn't as bad as what I thought it could be, but more in line with what I was hoping. As far as predictions surrounding this, I also got a 2 lol (after she had given me the prediction when I asked if she knew when); however, there needs to be a decision about this within the next 19 days so she said it would happen. I'm not sure if it will happen in 2 days or 2 weeks or nothing related to a 2, but if it's going to happen I'll know in 19 days.

My stomach was literally in knots when I got the text saying I was up next. I kinda felt that way before talking to Yona too, maybe since I rarely do phone call readings, but I think also I thought she was going to be so harsh based on reviews, but she was very pleasant. Within just a couple of minutes of speaking with her the knots were gone. Unfortunately maybe (since for a year and half I haven't gotten "instant" readings), I can see myself calling her for quick validation. Hopefully I won't get addicted to Anne's readings! Thanks to everyone who posted their honest reviews about her. It was very helpful knowing what to expect and also feeling like I can trust her assessment of the current. Sometimes this forum is a bit much to take, but MOST members on here provide really informative feedback and it's appreciated!

Offline maggs30

« Reply #1631 on: July 14, 2020, 07:12:26 PM »
If you want the best Anne when says Hi can I help you say hi how are you today my name is ....  And always say thank you have a great day. Anne appreciates kindness. She is old school and when you treat her with kindness she will do all she can to help you.

Offline LAW1974

« Reply #1632 on: July 14, 2020, 09:29:16 PM »
I know I sing her praises ALL THE TIME but she is literally 100% right for me all the time....

My ex and I are speaking again:). And I will give you my Anne story...... We were not speaking (a fight) for like 10 days and then broke up officially for like 10 days!  Throughout that time I spoke to Anne like every 3 or 4 for like just 5mins.  She woudl tell me exactly what he was feeling.  She was always dead on!  How angry he was, etc.   Yesterday when we first started speaking I didnt tell her we were talking I just asked her to read him and she goes "Ohhhh, he's totally changed... he's no longer angry, he's regretting it and thinks he overreacted to things and is anxious to see you..."  Went on and on about how he is trying to follow my lead and that I do not need to do anything he will come to me....  Also, she said he wants you to knwo that your connection is much more than physical for him.....Guess what?   Texted me ALLL DAYYY TODAY!   I love her -- she is the very best empath I think in the world, the details...   

Offline naturegirl

« Reply #1633 on: July 15, 2020, 05:42:55 AM »
That's awesome, Law. I just came back to report that her prediction already manifested for me, same day. On one hand I feel like I coulda saved some money and just let the days pass since I would know within 19 days, and especially now that I only had to wait like 1/2 a day lol, but honestly it's so great that she was so accurate for me. Also, based on my interaction with the man this afternoon I think her assessment of his thoughts and feelings was completely on point. No idea what the number 2 was because it wasn't 2 hours later, but I'll take it. Like I woulda been stressing every day until the decision was made if I hadn't talked to her, which turned out to not even be one day, but still, it could have been a couple weeks or more, so I'm glad I called her for sure. I think she's VERY accurate with present and very near future, holy s**t!

Offline LAW1974

« Reply #1634 on: July 15, 2020, 01:55:05 PM »
That's awesome, Law. I just came back to report that her prediction already manifested for me, same day. On one hand I feel like I coulda saved some money and just let the days pass since I would know within 19 days, and especially now that I only had to wait like 1/2 a day lol, but honestly it's so great that she was so accurate for me. Also, based on my interaction with the man this afternoon I think her assessment of his thoughts and feelings was completely on point. No idea what the number 2 was because it wasn't 2 hours later, but I'll take it. Like I woulda been stressing every day until the decision was made if I hadn't talked to her, which turned out to not even be one day, but still, it could have been a couple weeks or more, so I'm glad I called her for sure. I think she's VERY accurate with present and very near future, holy s**t!

Dont ever go with her number predictions... she never gives me those but if she says like he will be driving the conversation or he feels this or that -- she is 100% correct!!!!

anything