Author Topic: Queen of Cups18  (Read 623902 times)

Offline Wanderlust619

Re: Queen of Cups18
« Reply #1335 on: March 31, 2020, 10:40:29 AM »
Anne completely missed third party my situation is done and every heavy hitter was wrong and missed third party that came in after he moved. I'm done I'm out.

Oh no!!!! I'm so sorry to hear this.  Been following your story and I really thought you would work it out!!! Are you sure they're involved? Did he confirm or cut ties with you? Seemed like you two were really bonded..

Offline maggs30

« Reply #1336 on: March 31, 2020, 10:44:17 AM »
Yes my birthday gift from him was him telling me off and telling me he was in a relationship. Even posted it on FB. Something he never did in 10 months with me.

Offline Wanderlust619

« Reply #1337 on: March 31, 2020, 10:50:13 AM »
Yes my birthday gift from him was him telling me off and telling me he was in a relationship. Even posted it on FB. Something he never did in 10 months with me.

What the f%$&???? That's CRAZY!!! no one saw this coming? I'm sorry and I know this isn't gonna seem true yet but you are better off! You deserve someone stable and both physically and emotionally available. NOT a person who would disrespect you like that. Smh his loss

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #1338 on: March 31, 2020, 10:51:37 AM »

I'm really sorry. I hope better things start happening for you

Offline spiritualbinger

« Reply #1339 on: March 31, 2020, 02:39:43 PM »
Anne completely missed third party my situation is done and every heavy hitter was wrong and missed third party that came in after he moved. I'm done I'm out.

Hi love, do you think this is actually the raven Yona saw and the third party Spiritminded predicted for you? Just curious if you’re seeing any red lights now in retrospect.

Also, what a piece of shit dick bag. You’re better than that. What’s gone doesn’t deserve you and now there’s room for what’s for you to come in. I’m so sorry. The Facebook posting stuff stings so hard. Sending gig love.

Offline kdspirited

« Reply #1340 on: March 31, 2020, 08:25:03 PM »

First Maggs I am so sorry to hear this. I cant believe he didnt have the decency to tell you before he posted his new life on FB for general consumption. You deserve so much more and so much better. Onwards

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #1341 on: March 31, 2020, 10:17:08 PM »
Noooooo! Omg what an ass!

Girl I’m so sorry to hear this!
« Last Edit: March 31, 2020, 10:23:08 PM by Sparkle002 »

Offline maggs30

« Reply #1342 on: April 01, 2020, 03:25:26 AM »
First of all thank you so much to those that have reached out by PM. I'm doing okay really. I'm pissed. I'm beyond pissed. One day soon I will list everyone I read with that was wrong. Well over 100 psychics with every big name listed. I'm especially hurt by those I read with since mid Jan when he left. I did open a Match account today not expecting much. I texted back and forth consistently like every few minutes with a guy for 8 hours.... We will see where it leads. We are joking about a social distant picnic at a park. He said he had to run an errand and I was like okay but is it essential? He was like yeah every Tuesday for the last 10 years I have brought my parents a bucket of Popeyes chicken and its Tuesday. Wish me luck I'm not calling a single damn psychic on this.

Offline Wanderlust619

« Reply #1343 on: April 01, 2020, 06:20:52 AM »
First of all thank you so much to those that have reached out by PM. I'm doing okay really. I'm pissed. I'm beyond pissed. One day soon I will list everyone I read with that was wrong. Well over 100 psychics with every big name listed. I'm especially hurt by those I read with since mid Jan when he left. I did open a Match account today not expecting much. I texted back and forth consistently like every few minutes with a guy for 8 hours.... We will see where it leads. We are joking about a social distant picnic at a park. He said he had to run an errand and I was like okay but is it essential? He was like yeah every Tuesday for the last 10 years I have brought my parents a bucket of Popeyes chicken and its Tuesday. Wish me luck I'm not calling a single damn psychic on this.
This makes me happy. I'm glad you're getting back on the horse. You're smart not to get tangled up in predictions here. Just let it be. 🤗 rooting for you!

Offline bee.23

« Reply #1344 on: April 01, 2020, 12:37:18 PM »

PROUD OF YOU. I swore off psychics for the next relationship I enter as well, caused me to hold on to someone who was out of my life, for a year. Faith + false hope is a slippery slope. I’ve found peace with it now. You will as well + we are all rooting for you and your healing! Hang in there!
« Last Edit: April 01, 2020, 12:42:57 PM by bee.23 »

Offline bee.23

« Reply #1345 on: April 01, 2020, 12:39:39 PM »
Noooooo! Omg what an ass!

Girl I’m so sorry to hear this!

Same, I truly empathize, I was with someone 5 years and he would never post me (very rarely). Got into a relationship with someone else and posted her the entire relationship (constantly). Worst, lowest feeling in the world. Sometimes shit makes no sense.. and people are just lousy human beings. I guarantee that in both of our situations they were showing them off on social media to indirectly affect us, as well as boost their ego admist a vulnerable breakup. People like that are undeserving and without heart. You deserve the utmost best! Wishing you light + love + healing energies ❤️
« Last Edit: April 01, 2020, 12:45:36 PM by bee.23 »

Offline user5942

« Reply #1346 on: April 01, 2020, 03:10:59 PM »
That's my personal favorite, how they look so happy with the new person yet you know he was obviously talking to multiple girls and just trying to boost their own ego lol

My last guy shows off his new girlfriend all the time, even though she is not attractive, uneducated, and doesn't even have a job

A lot of these guys settle for what they know "won't leave them" in order to feel like the "superior" ones in the relationship. He probably didn't feel like the "man" with you because you're a lot better than he is and he saw that as a challenge that he couldn't handle

A lot of immature guys act that way in a relationship, you don't need someone like that

A real "man" will see your worth and really, the most insecure and unhappy relationships are the ones that are thrown in other's faces on social media...it is a researched truth

Offline maggs30

« Reply #1347 on: April 01, 2020, 03:53:11 PM »
He hasn't posted any pictures or a name. For all I know its a lie but I don't want a liar.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #1348 on: April 01, 2020, 03:57:57 PM »
That's my personal favorite, how they look so happy with the new person yet you know he was obviously talking to multiple girls and just trying to boost their own ego lol

My last guy shows off his new girlfriend all the time, even though she is not attractive, uneducated, and doesn't even have a job

A lot of these guys settle for what they know "won't leave them" in order to feel like the "superior" ones in the relationship. He probably didn't feel like the "man" with you because you're a lot better than he is and he saw that as a challenge that he couldn't handle

A lot of immature guys act that way in a relationship, you don't need someone like that

A real "man" will see your worth and really, the most insecure and unhappy relationships are the ones that are thrown in other's faces on social media...it is a researched truth

^^^^ all of this 👏👏

Offline Arigirl

« Reply #1349 on: April 01, 2020, 04:55:51 PM »

I'm so sorry this happened, my ex did something similar after about 2 years, except he was trying to get nudes from me the same morning.

anything