Author Topic: Queen of Cups18  (Read 623919 times)

Offline calibabe

Re: Queen of Cups18
« Reply #1320 on: March 03, 2020, 09:39:34 PM »
How accurate Is Qoc as she describes someone feelings at the moment?

At the moment, I would say highly accurate.

ummm i would say like the best there is

I second this.

Offline Nina710

« Reply #1321 on: March 08, 2020, 03:45:51 AM »
I spoke to ann tonight an she mentioned something about “ weight” and she said are you fat or skinny and I said I’m average.... she said POI is conscious about weight...... but could this be that the situation I was calling her about is “ weighing” on me and that’s why she got “ weight in the reading???? Made it seem like my bf is thinking something bad about my looks but I never got the vibe with him ... I mean I’m conscious about my weight but I don’t think I’m FAT.... just had me thinking... :( any thoughts?

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #1322 on: March 09, 2020, 02:15:32 AM »
I spoke to ann tonight an she mentioned something about “ weight” and she said are you fat or skinny and I said I’m average.... she said POI is conscious about weight...... but could this be that the situation I was calling her about is “ weighing” on me and that’s why she got “ weight in the reading???? Made it seem like my bf is thinking something bad about my looks but I never got the vibe with him ... I mean I’m conscious about my weight but I don’t think I’m FAT.... just had me thinking... :( any thoughts?

She's pretty straightforward. If she mentioned weight, she probably meant it in the literal sense.

Offline kdspirited

« Reply #1323 on: March 09, 2020, 08:20:49 AM »
I hadnt read with her in a while I would say over a year and I broke down and did a reading with her. First it was really hard to hear her. Then she made some predictions that did not resonate with me we shall see.

Offline SUPERN0VA

« Reply #1324 on: March 09, 2020, 08:42:32 AM »

She's pretty straightforward. If she mentioned weight, she probably meant it in the literal sense.

She means your weight literally

Offline cake101

« Reply #1325 on: March 10, 2020, 01:22:32 AM »
So thought I would share. I was relistening to my readings with Ann and one reading around the beginning of January she dropped my poi wanting to live with me. I totally didn't take her seriously at the time and thought yeah right. Well before our most recent fight about 3 weeks ago now he actually did propose the idea of us moving in together 😳 so I guess she was right there. She still sees us making peace and this residence thing coming up again so here's hoping she is right.

Offline jas

« Reply #1326 on: March 12, 2020, 12:29:29 AM »
Read with her for the first time the other day.  I liked what she had to say, HOWEVER, I had an extremely hard time hearing her.  I asked her if she had me on speaker and I believe she said yes.  I had to ask her to repeat herself many times.  This is not a problem I have with any other readers.  I feel like they should never put us on speakerphone.  If they need to be hands-free for any reason then get a headset.  Has anyone else had a problem
be able to hear her clearly?

Everything she said (if I heard her correctly) seems to be spot on.

Offline artslove

« Reply #1327 on: March 12, 2020, 12:44:04 AM »
I’ve had a couple conversations where it was hard to hear. Her predictions unfortunately did not happen. I’ve had a few conversations with her and she’s flipped the outcome a lot, but then again, things change. :( Unfortunately, she just doesn’t work for me.

Offline jas

« Reply #1328 on: March 12, 2020, 02:46:18 PM »
She really needs to invest in a hands-free headset.  IMO putting someone on speaker is inconsiderate.  If someone turns their head the slightest bit you lose what they are saying.  I think for the per minute rate I shouldn't have to strain to hear a reader. 

Offline maggs30

« Reply #1329 on: March 25, 2020, 06:17:25 PM »
Has Anne ever missed a third party?

Offline maggs30

« Reply #1330 on: March 25, 2020, 07:05:20 PM »
Has Anne ever missed a third party?

As far as I know, no, and I'm pretty certain in my case. She did see a third party when there wasn't one, and it was needlessly stressful. Caused some upset between my partner and me which in hindsight was completely unnecessary.

She got a financial obligation with him which is true but I fear she would miss if he was talking to someone new since he moved.

Offline Carmendiaz

« Reply #1331 on: March 29, 2020, 02:50:42 PM »
I read withe queen of cups more times than I d like to admit. She does pick up on third parties. The key is her is to ask her a specific questions’- one question- and whatever she says is pretty accurate. She is very good at thoughts of « right now ». Also, I found if you call her in the morning she is very nice and gets crankier as the day goes along. 

Offline montauk

« Reply #1332 on: March 29, 2020, 07:27:54 PM »
Read with her yesterday, a bit slow to start but I think she is good as she picked up something very significant that happened
in the recent past, also very good at picking up poi 's sister . which im surprised, cuz i didn't mention that at all, and
this is all in like 5 mins

Offline Wanderlust619

« Reply #1333 on: March 31, 2020, 02:58:07 AM »
I read withe queen of cups more times than I d like to admit. She does pick up on third parties. The key is her is to ask her a specific questions’- one question- and whatever she says is pretty accurate. She is very good at thoughts of « right now ». Also, I found if you call her in the morning she is very nice and gets crankier as the day goes along.

I found this to be true as well! She is so snappy if I call her later. I don't usually talk to her more than 5 minutes because she's not the type to hold you.
Last time, months ago, I actually laughed with her for the first time ever! She was teasing me about my interpretation of her reading but it was funny. First time I didn't hang up with my feelings hurt by her hahah I listened to it recently.

Offline maggs30

« Reply #1334 on: March 31, 2020, 10:35:48 AM »
Anne completely missed third party my situation is done and every heavy hitter was wrong and missed third party that came in after he moved. I'm done I'm out.

anything