Author Topic: Queen of Cups18  (Read 623833 times)

Offline Aaron0326

Re: Queen of Cups18
« Reply #1290 on: February 05, 2020, 04:01:07 AM »
So I called & it was negative then I called again and all the information was positive 🤷
I don't get it unless the energies completely changed. I mean I guess its possible but Im not going back for another reading with her.
That’s happened to me plenty of times as well but In the end she was correct

I've read with her plenty of times & I used to HATE the flip flopping too. However she literally picks up on what the person is feeling right this exact moment. So you could call at a time where POI is thinking about you and the reading will be positive. You can call on a day where he's busy with work for example and she'll tell you he's not thinking about you right now/doesn't care etc. She is NOT big picture reader. Think of her like a spy/fly on the wall for that day lol.. I wouldn't take her predictions seriously. Yes she flip flops however.. she's been more accurate than most on Keen. I like her

I can vouch for this.  I know she has picked up on legit information in different readings despite telling me different things. 

Offline Aaron0326

« Reply #1291 on: February 05, 2020, 04:07:08 AM »
So I called & it was negative then I called again and all the information was positive 🤷
I don't get it unless the energies completely changed. I mean I guess its possible but Im not going back for another reading with her.

I've read with her plenty of times & I used to HATE the flip flopping too. However she literally picks up on what the person is feeling right this exact moment. So you could call at a time where POI is thinking about you and the reading will be positive. You can call on a day where he's busy with work for example and she'll tell you he's not thinking about you right now/doesn't care etc. She is NOT big picture reader. Think of her like a spy/fly on the wall for that day lol.. I wouldn't take her predictions seriously. Yes she flip flops however.. she's been more accurate than most on Keen. I like her

I can vouch for this.  I know she has picked up on legit information in different readings despite telling me different things.  That being said, I can say with confidence she can see future things as well.
A little story :   About a month ago I called her the night before going to meet my ex for coffee.  Anne kept telling me about some text or something that would cause me trouble.  She asked if I had been talking to other girls on the phone or social media. This was not the case so I just shrugged it off.  Well after meeting my ex for coffee, I texted my good friend (a girl) and canceled plans I had with her that night because I was in poor spirits.  However, I accidentally sent that txt to my ex who didn’t respond so well.  I’m pretty sure she thinks I was talking to another girl behind her back despite it being an honest mistake and a completely innocent situation.  Venus from CP predicted this too.

Offline Jellybean123

« Reply #1292 on: February 05, 2020, 01:49:55 PM »

I can vouch for this.  I know she has picked up on legit information in different readings despite telling me different things.  That being said, I can say with confidence she can see future things as well.
A little story :   About a month ago I called her the night before going to meet my ex for coffee.  Anne kept telling me about some text or something that would cause me trouble.  She asked if I had been talking to other girls on the phone or social media. This was not the case so I just shrugged it off.  Well after meeting my ex for coffee, I texted my good friend (a girl) and canceled plans I had with her that night because I was in poor spirits.  However, I accidentally sent that txt to my ex who didn’t respond so well.  I’m pretty sure she thinks I was talking to another girl behind her back despite it being an honest mistake and a completely innocent situation.  Venus from CP predicted this too.

I agree with you Aaron that she can pick up things in the present very well as well as the future. It may have been a one off for her at the time, but in 2018 when I called about my POI she said nothing for 9 months when everyone said next month or in a few weeks. She was the only one who was correct. Nine months almost to the date she got it. I had written her off after she initially said that but she was right. I also find that if you go to her with a calm energy she is much kinder to you, it is like she gets disrupted by our energy and comes off as rude yet she has never been rude to me.

Offline SarahM

« Reply #1293 on: February 05, 2020, 02:55:09 PM »

I agree with you Aaron that she can pick up things in the present very well as well as the future. It may have been a one off for her at the time, but in 2018 when I called about my POI she said nothing for 9 months when everyone said next month or in a few weeks. She was the only one who was correct. Nine months almost to the date she got it. I had written her off after she initially said that but she was right. I also find that if you go to her with a calm energy she is much kinder to you, it is like she gets disrupted by our energy and comes off as rude yet she has never been rude to me.

Jellybean you make an excellent point about the caller's demeanor. She has never been rude to me, but has gotten snippy which is annoying. I always approach every reading calmly and I think it makes a difference particularly with Ann, she picks up on vibes a lot and has commented on mine more than once. There have been times over the years at one reading or another that I've struggled to keep my cool but at least in my experience, it's usually mutual if I'm being polite. And if I can't control myself, I hang up, no need to feel exasperated.

I’m glad you guys had some luck with her with future predictions. NONE of her timelines have ever come to pass for me (and I’ve read with her quite a bit).. however she nails the present.

Offline Cteebaby1

« Reply #1294 on: February 05, 2020, 04:18:25 PM »

I asked QOC about poi and third party. She said she saw a “1” around it but told me one year . But actually it was 1 month and it was over . But she did tell me she saw me giving birth to a child (girl ) 😂 so i will definitely update you with that

Offline Nina710

« Reply #1295 on: February 05, 2020, 04:37:21 PM »
Do you guys think the first reading you get from ann about your POI is the most ACCURATE in terms of what she says about their feelings and if she has any predictions? Cause we all I am sure calm her about the person, but sometimes I’m the readings are obviously not so exact. I know she reads “ by the moment” on how that person is feeling, but when we have our very first reading on that person or topic with ann, do you feel like that will be the most accurate reading?

Yaz88

« Reply #1296 on: February 05, 2020, 06:08:20 PM »
I called her last night... and her voice sounded like a different person. I am kind of disappointed and don’t know if I can trust the read she gave me last night. In the beginning it sounded like a different person and then I THINK she got on the phone.. the real Ann... what’s going on here? Anyone have this problem? Should I trust the read I got?

This phenomenon has been talked about before on this board but I don't think it reached any conclusion one way or another. I for one have read with Ann on and off for like 15 years (yikes!) and never has she sounded like a different person. So, unless you can pick out her voice in a crowd because you're so familiar with it, I think it's safe to trust your reading. Just my two cents.

I’ve spoken with Ann three times and out of the three times only once did she sound like a different person.  What I noticed is that the time she sounded like a different person, the connection was much clearer (not psychic connection, but phone connection).  When the connection is bad, she sounds more crackly and older.

Whether QOC is one person or two different people is one of this forum’s greatest mysteries.  The other one being, what ever happened to Josh?

Yaz LOL! I hate to admit it but I wonder about Josh once in a while. He was entertaining. However, it was also very clear to me he was not in a good place, probably battling some legit issues. At one point I was convinced he'd be back under another name. But I think we'd recognize his style pretty quickly.

Greek, do you remember when someone came on here saying that they were Josh and that their POI died?????  That was crazy.  We will never know if that was the “real” Josh.   When he was in a good mood his posts were insightful and always interesting to read.  I wish the best for him, wherever he may be.  Definitely one of the legends on this forum.

Offline LAW1974

« Reply #1297 on: February 05, 2020, 06:58:10 PM »

Exactly -- shes perfect for in the moment - hey we just had a fight or breakup - what is he thinking..... 

Offline Nina710

« Reply #1298 on: February 05, 2020, 08:31:57 PM »
Guys the flip flopping is killing me. First she tells me he loves me and got the lovers card and then just now she told me he isn’t emotionally invested yet. Wtf? What do I do? How do you handle this?

Offline Arigirl

« Reply #1299 on: February 05, 2020, 09:05:05 PM »
Guys the flip flopping is killing me. First she tells me he loves me and got the lovers card and then just now she told me he isn’t emotionally invested yet. Wtf? What do I do? How do you handle this?

I wouldn't read with her again if you feel she doesn't connect with you, she has been known to pick up things in the very moment you speak with her, so listen to your intuition and disregard the reading if you feel it doesn't resonate. She flipped on me too, but she works for some

Offline britbrat

« Reply #1300 on: February 05, 2020, 09:11:10 PM »
Once I ask Ann about something I don't ask her again or I wait a few months. It drives me nuts when she does that. I had 3 readings with her about my last poi and we were together over a year. All 3 were correct for the present. The last one she told me she saw it ending which I pretty much knew anyway. Reading with her too much will leave you confused and ready to binge.

Offline Nina710

« Reply #1301 on: February 05, 2020, 09:33:15 PM »
I knowwww guys thank you for responding back so quickly. My chest hurts cause my anixtey just sky rocketed like WHATT?? She asked me if my POI was a dad.. and he isn’t. Idk, maybe today just wasn’t her day for me. But when this happens it def def def hurts. Your right, I probably shouldn’t read with her so much. Like I just read with her last week too. Maybe that’s why.. now I feel anxious and feel like something bad is going to happen...

Offline Nina710

« Reply #1302 on: February 05, 2020, 10:39:38 PM »
Thanks Greek. So then I should take it so bad then right?

Yaz88

« Reply #1303 on: February 05, 2020, 10:54:01 PM »
From what I recall, Josh was given a very difficult time by several members who werent amused by his presence. If its the same Josh, I recall a few instances where members would say psychics didnt work for them and Josh would fervently defend the psychics almost to the point of blaming the users for the reading not working. Even when he made genuine comments he was attacked. I do recall coming to his defense a time or two. But apparently the lenses of nostalgia will recall people from the past more warmly than was the reality.

I think your assessment is correct, Professor.  I do remember that he definitely tried to be encouraging.  Emotions tend to run high on this forum, which is to be expected since the majority of the posts deal with matters of the heart.  When emotions run high, comments can be taken very personally.  I hope he’s doing well, wherever he is.  His posts are now part of the catacomb of this forum, a time capsule of hopes and fears before the reality and the outcome were ascertained. 

Offline JAG20

« Reply #1304 on: February 06, 2020, 12:33:40 AM »
I called her last night... and her voice sounded like a different person. I am kind of disappointed and don’t know if I can trust the read she gave me last night. In the beginning it sounded like a different person and then I THINK she got on the phone.. the real Ann... what’s going on here? Anyone have this problem? Should I trust the read I got?

This phenomenon has been talked about before on this board but I don't think it reached any conclusion one way or another. I for one have read with Ann on and off for like 15 years (yikes!) and never has she sounded like a different person. So, unless you can pick out her voice in a crowd because you're so familiar with it, I think it's safe to trust your reading. Just my two cents.

I’ve spoken with Ann three times and out of the three times only once did she sound like a different person.  What I noticed is that the time she sounded like a different person, the connection was much clearer (not psychic connection, but phone connection).  When the connection is bad, she sounds more crackly and older.

Whether QOC is one person or two different people is one of this forum’s greatest mysteries.  The other one being, what ever happened to Josh?

Yaz LOL! I hate to admit it but I wonder about Josh once in a while. He was entertaining. However, it was also very clear to me he was not in a good place, probably battling some legit issues. At one point I was convinced he'd be back under another name. But I think we'd recognize his style pretty quickly.

Greek, do you remember when someone came on here saying that they were Josh and that their POI died?????  That was crazy.  We will never know if that was the “real” Josh.   When he was in a good mood his posts were insightful and always interesting to read.  I wish the best for him, wherever he may be.  Definitely one of the legends on this forum.

The person that came on and pretended to be Josh saying the significant other died was disgusting, and, strangely, it happened on the very same thread that's had lots of controversy and dodgy ethics already on...