Author Topic: Queen of Cups18  (Read 623965 times)

Offline maggs30

Re: Queen of Cups18
« Reply #1275 on: January 28, 2020, 06:57:58 PM »
Has Anne ever told anyone someone loves you and been wrong?

Offline Arigirl

« Reply #1276 on: January 28, 2020, 07:10:18 PM »

She didn't tell me he loves me, but said he thought we made the perfect couple and that she saw him wishing me a happy birthday (our bdays are in spring lol). When I called back 2 weeks later she said he doesn't want to be married to me anymore (we never were) and he just wanted to be friends and then he'll reach out in a 3...this was in mid-october. I never heard from him. I suspect she was mixing up me and third party when she said he thinks we nake the perfect couple. My readings with her were never coherent, like at all

Offline maggs30

« Reply #1277 on: January 28, 2020, 07:38:46 PM »

She didn't tell me he loves me, but said he thought we made the perfect couple and that she saw him wishing me a happy birthday (our bdays are in spring lol). When I called back 2 weeks later she said he doesn't want to be married to me anymore (we never were) and he just wanted to be friends and then he'll reach out in a 3...this was in mid-october. I never heard from him. I suspect she was mixing up me and third party when she said he thinks we nake the perfect couple. My readings with her were never coherent, like at all

Anne has been pretty good for me and usually she says he cares about me but doesn't love me yet. Last night all of a sudden she said he loves me. Other things she said were accurate to how it is right now. So now I'm in a funk because the circumstances and he says he cares but my anxiety ugh

Offline lp1111

« Reply #1278 on: January 28, 2020, 08:46:01 PM »

She told me the guy I dated who ghosted me loves me, yet I haven’t heard from him since 🤷🏽‍♀️

Offline Nina710

« Reply #1279 on: February 03, 2020, 10:08:35 PM »
How frequent to you call ann? I spoke to her about 10 days ago and she made me feel better about a situation but for some reason my anixtey and worries are really bad today and wondering if its safe to call her tonight?.... I am a very overly emotional person as maybe some of you can relate... and if one little thing happens with my POI ( falling really hard for him, he is an old childhood friend) my thoughts go wild and my anixtey kicks in. Probably bc prior to him I was with a POS for 7 years who was always with one foot in and one foot out. Emotionally abusive and really just did a number to me over the years. So now that I am with someone new for the past 3 months my life has been in a such a high. In the best way possible. My boyfriend now hasn’t done anything concrete in the past 3 months to make me ever doubt, instead he has told me really good things whenever we would have a convo... he told me we both want the same things which is music to my ears since me ex couldn’t even use the words “ we” or “us” and that really fucked with me. So it’s my bf hasn’t done anything to me to make me think otherwise however HIS ex still blows up his phone and while he tells me there is absolutely nothing nothing nothing to be worried about, well I still worry. I don’t show him I worry and I play it cool but he will look at his phone and say “ here it goes “ and a million calls and texts will come through. He lives in the town we both grew up in and I love an hour away a
But since then I have decided I want to be closer to my family and move back home. And he is fully supportive and is excited. But for some reason... and maybe it’s bc if my past ( PTSD from my ex leaving me and then walking back in my life after 3 months, that happened 6 times) I feel like something bad is going to happen. I don’t like to show my bf how much of a scaredy-cat I am cause I guess that’s my way of protecting myself, but any little thing will set me off into a ball of emotions like omg did his mind change now is HE  going to leave me like my ex left me. Uffa. Anyway, what spikes all this is that I am at my parents house tonight but he isn’t feeling good so he texted me before saying he was just going to chill home.... uffa, I said ok with a smiley. But I’d rather see him.  Is it safe to call ann to see how he he feeling at the current moment?

Offline Arigirl

« Reply #1280 on: February 03, 2020, 10:42:10 PM »
To be honest calling qoc almost put me in a binge phase, she personally didnt work for me--one week she said that poi thinks we're the perfect couple, 2 weeks later he doesn't want to be married to me anymore (we never were married)...I feel she works for some and not others. If you feel you are in a fragile state, I cannot recommend her, she can be brutal in her delivery during readings and may only be accuarte for a very short time frame (i.e. the literal moment of the reading). Her predictions didn't manifest for me, and she asked me too many questions, and she's overly harsh

Offline Aaron0326

« Reply #1281 on: February 03, 2020, 11:07:45 PM »
To be honest calling qoc almost put me in a binge phase, she personally didnt work for me--one week she said that poi thinks we're the perfect couple, 2 weeks later he doesn't want to be married to me anymore (we never were married)...I feel she works for some and not others. If you feel you are in a fragile state, I cannot recommend her, she can be brutal in her delivery during readings and may only be accuarte for a very short time frame (i.e. the literal moment of the reading). Her predictions didn't manifest for me, and she asked me too many questions, and she's overly harsh

She is very inconsistent.  I’ve never got the same reading twice from her.  But.. she has also been incredibly accurate more often than not.  I do often feel worse after calling her but I can’t deny that she has a very legitimate gift

Offline LayaLove

« Reply #1282 on: February 03, 2020, 11:32:01 PM »
So I called & it was negative then I called again and all the information was positive 🤷
I don't get it unless the energies completely changed. I mean I guess its possible but Im not going back for another reading with her.

Offline Arigirl

« Reply #1283 on: February 03, 2020, 11:50:27 PM »
Yeah, I can't take that flip flop! I'm not sure why it happens, but she does work well for others.

Offline Cteebaby1

« Reply #1284 on: February 04, 2020, 12:20:30 AM »
So I called & it was negative then I called again and all the information was positive 🤷
I don't get it unless the energies completely changed. I mean I guess its possible but Im not going back for another reading with her.
That’s happened to me plenty of times as well but In the end she was correct

Offline SarahM

« Reply #1285 on: February 04, 2020, 03:36:23 AM »
That’s happened to me plenty of times as well but In the end she was correct

I've read with her plenty of times & I used to HATE the flip flopping too. However she literally picks up on what the person is feeling right this exact moment. So you could call at a time where POI is thinking about you and the reading will be positive. You can call on a day where he's busy with work for example and she'll tell you he's not thinking about you right now/doesn't care etc. She is NOT big picture reader. Think of her like a spy/fly on the wall for that day lol.. I wouldn't take her predictions seriously. Yes she flip flops however.. she's been more accurate than most on Keen. I like her
« Last Edit: February 04, 2020, 03:40:39 AM by SarahM »

Offline Dxbguppy1

« Reply #1286 on: February 04, 2020, 11:01:37 AM »
She kept confusing my energy with POI's.

She kept saying 'hes doing this' and id have to say no thats me over and over again.

Offline Nina710

« Reply #1287 on: February 04, 2020, 04:34:33 PM »
I called her last night... and her voice sounded like a different person. I am kind of disappointed and don’t know if I can trust the read she gave me last night. In the beginning it sounded like a different person and then I THINK she got on the phone.. the real Ann... what’s going on here? Anyone have this problem? Should I trust the read I got?

Yaz88

« Reply #1288 on: February 04, 2020, 05:43:01 PM »
I called her last night... and her voice sounded like a different person. I am kind of disappointed and don’t know if I can trust the read she gave me last night. In the beginning it sounded like a different person and then I THINK she got on the phone.. the real Ann... what’s going on here? Anyone have this problem? Should I trust the read I got?

This phenomenon has been talked about before on this board but I don't think it reached any conclusion one way or another. I for one have read with Ann on and off for like 15 years (yikes!) and never has she sounded like a different person. So, unless you can pick out her voice in a crowd because you're so familiar with it, I think it's safe to trust your reading. Just my two cents.

I’ve spoken with Ann three times and out of the three times only once did she sound like a different person.  What I noticed is that the time she sounded like a different person, the connection was much clearer (not psychic connection, but phone connection).  When the connection is bad, she sounds more crackly and older.

Whether QOC is one person or two different people is one of this forum’s greatest mysteries.  The other one being, what ever happened to Josh?

Offline Aaron0326

« Reply #1289 on: February 05, 2020, 03:59:40 AM »

I think it might be the phone(s) she uses.  Sometimes she comes through very soft and muffled.  Others not so much.  I don’t think it’s different people