Author Topic: Queen of Cups18  (Read 623833 times)

Offline Daisy573

Re: Queen of Cups18
« Reply #1170 on: October 15, 2019, 12:20:19 AM »
there have definitely been times I could not hear a word she was saying too!  I've said something to her on more than one occasion.

Offline wishes215

« Reply #1171 on: October 15, 2019, 01:53:58 AM »
Happened with me too. Told her and she fixed the problem, not sure what she did.

I love Anne but I wish she would get a new headset hers cuts in and out and then she gets frustrated lol I don't think she means to be rude but if you don't hear or understand her with the headset she gets flustered and expects you to get mad or upset and she doesn't want to hear she is wrong. Which she's probably not its just the damn headset.
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha this is so true , instead I’ll be like oh sorry Ann I have bad reception can you say that again ? haha so I take the blame, but really it is her headset -.-

Lmao now I'm waiting for the reports of people saying Anne told them to quit calling if they have bad reception 😂

I thought it was my phone lol. I couldn’t hear a word she was saying.

Offline alphabetsoup

« Reply #1172 on: October 15, 2019, 02:19:58 PM »
I told her she sounded far away, and she said "I'm right here" and did not fix a thing.  I could only understand about 1/3 of that call. I wish she would fix it.

Offline Christy

« Reply #1173 on: October 15, 2019, 04:52:29 PM »
Hi everyone! I get really anxious talking to her too and I feel better that I'm not the only one. It just feels like I'm talking to a crabby teacher or old woman or something. She is also nice but if you say one thing that she doesn't like, she will bite your head off. i also think she speculates based on what i have previously told her. I mentioned one issue I had with my POI's mother and she brings it up all the time! She'll say things like, oh this must be abut the issue with his mother...I think she has some issue with men and their mothers or something! Anyway, prediction wise, nothing she said has happened. Honestly, I don't know wh I bother calling her anymore other than to get a quick fix which usually makes me feel bad in the end. So she's off my list.

Offline Calleronhiatus

« Reply #1174 on: October 15, 2019, 05:08:59 PM »
Hi everyone! I get really anxious talking to her too and I feel better that I'm not the only one. It just feels like I'm talking to a crabby teacher or old woman or something. She is also nice but if you say one thing that she doesn't like, she will bite your head off. i also think she speculates based on what i have previously told her. I mentioned one issue I had with my POI's mother and she brings it up all the time! She'll say things like, oh this must be abut the issue with his mother...I think she has some issue with men and their mothers or something! Anyway, prediction wise, nothing she said has happened. Honestly, I don't know wh I bother calling her anymore other than to get a quick fix which usually makes me feel bad in the end. So she's off my list.

She was right for me about what was going on and how something would unfold my first 2 calls. After that her tone became harsh and her predictions didn’t pan out. I don’t expect a full blown conversation and to be best friends, but I refuse to read with anyone that talks at me and not to me.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2019, 05:10:59 PM by Calleronhiatus »

Offline akattack

« Reply #1175 on: October 16, 2019, 03:58:31 PM »
Hi guys, I've been following this website for ages and all of your reviews have really helped me x

I have a clarification so if one of you could shed some light it'll be great. I asked QoC about my POI and she said he likes me a lot (repeated this) but had obligations that prevent him from doing anything about it (it's got to do with his family and it makes sense). I know QoC has a reputation for picking up 3rd parties so when I asked her about this she said "don't see anyone that significant" (mentioned this both times I read with her). What does not significant even mean? When I tried to clarify this she got aggy and also I couldn't hear most of it lol.

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #1176 on: October 16, 2019, 04:07:15 PM »
it would mean he's not in a committed relationship. Doesn't mean he's not seeing anyone. Remember these aren't god. You want to know if there is another person hire a detective.

Offline akattack

« Reply #1177 on: October 16, 2019, 04:11:21 PM »
it would mean he's not in a committed relationship. Doesn't mean he's not seeing anyone. Remember these aren't god. You want to know if there is another person hire a detective.

I understand they aren't God. I just wasn't sure what it meant as I tried to get her to explain further but it didn't help. Thanks anyway..

Yaz88

« Reply #1178 on: October 16, 2019, 04:18:42 PM »

I would take it as there isn’t a third party (another love interest) that is an obstacle between the two of you.  In other words, he may or may not be seeing someone or talking to someone, but if he is, that isn’t causing the block.

Offline lp1111

« Reply #1179 on: October 16, 2019, 07:17:50 PM »

Literally every single thing you post is done with a condescending undertone. 🙄 why even respond?

Offline Rayban212

« Reply #1180 on: October 16, 2019, 07:34:30 PM »

Didn’t your mother teach you the saying ;

“ if you can’t say anything nice , don’t say anything at all”?

You always come on here to be ugly. What’s the point.

Periodttttttt 👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽 Don’t be miserable

Offline Arigirl

« Reply #1181 on: October 16, 2019, 08:46:13 PM »
I had a reading with QOC this week, but I need a little help understanding it. I don't feel super comfortable posting my details yet. I don't want to jinx anything if that's possible.Can I pm anyone who is familiar with her reading style?

Offline Solitude_Soul

« Reply #1182 on: October 16, 2019, 09:00:53 PM »
Sure, you can PM me. I read with her quite often.

Offline Rayban212

« Reply #1183 on: October 16, 2019, 09:15:13 PM »
I had a reading with QOC this week, but I need a little help understanding it. I don't feel super comfortable posting my details yet. I don't want to jinx anything if that's possible.Can I pm anyone who is familiar with her reading style?

Yes you can pm me. I’ve been reading with her for over a year now

Offline Arigirl

« Reply #1184 on: October 16, 2019, 09:27:20 PM »
Sure, you can PM me. I read with her quite often.

Sent a pm thanks!

anything