Author Topic: Queen of Cups18  (Read 623324 times)

Offline Cteebaby1

Re: Queen of Cups18
« Reply #990 on: July 21, 2019, 10:31:24 PM »
@Cteebaby1 - funny you bring up the reading your mind thing.  I had this experience with another reader (not QoC) and it took me a while to catch on to the fact that she was reading what I knew (or thought I knew) but not the reality.  It took a while of me reading with her to realize this because she WAS picking up on a lot to be honest but I came to realize over time and with verifying some things later that she was reading my thoughts about things but not the actual truth.  I was wrong in many cases and so was she because of it.  She was a good mind reader though hahaha its just too bad I didnt realize what she was doing until after many readings and finally verifying what she told me versus the truth.  Mind you, she picked up all of this stuff on her own without me saying it but she was in fact reading me and my thoughts and not the real situation/people.

For QoC, I never asked her about 3rd parties.  She just threw them out there and described them enough for me to know exactly who she was talking about.  If she threw out another random one that I wasnt aware of I would be more concerned :D but they are not all romantic 3rd parties either it seems.  Just 3rd parties that are occupying time/energy...at least in my case.

Yes same thing happened with a reader before !!

Offline Cteebaby1

« Reply #991 on: July 21, 2019, 10:33:37 PM »
@Cteebaby1 - funny you bring up the reading your mind thing.  I had this experience with another reader (not QoC) and it took me a while to catch on to the fact that she was reading what I knew (or thought I knew) but not the reality.  It took a while of me reading with her to realize this because she WAS picking up on a lot to be honest but I came to realize over time and with verifying some things later that she was reading my thoughts about things but not the actual truth.  I was wrong in many cases and so was she because of it.  She was a good mind reader though hahaha its just too bad I didnt realize what she was doing until after many readings and finally verifying what she told me versus the truth.  Mind you, she picked up all of this stuff on her own without me saying it but she was in fact reading me and my thoughts and not the real situation/people.

For QoC, I never asked her about 3rd parties.  She just threw them out there and described them enough for me to know exactly who she was talking about.  If she threw out another random one that I wasnt aware of I would be more concerned :D but they are not all romantic 3rd parties either it seems.  Just 3rd parties that are occupying time/energy...at least in my case.

Also, so when she picks up on 3rd parties on there own does that mean it’s significant enough to interfere or even pull their energy away from you . For example if they pose no threat spirit wouldn’t even pick up a 3rd party warning?

Offline Daisy573

« Reply #992 on: July 21, 2019, 10:40:43 PM »
I'm not really sure about the 3rd party thing.  I would think if it were no big deal it wouldnt even come up but I guess I dont know.  In my case, the 3rd parties are an interference because they occupy all of time/energy even if it isnt really in a romantic sense.

Offline Cteebaby1

« Reply #993 on: July 21, 2019, 10:50:45 PM »
Oh ok it’s like a warning from spirit. A potential threat of taking your POI attention

Offline SarahM

« Reply #994 on: July 25, 2019, 04:52:54 AM »
I'm sorry but am i the only one that thinks this reader is overrated? The first time I called she said POI felt trapped in his current relationship and wasn't very happy and today she said he feels secure? She changed her story on me and it kind of feels like she likes to put a negative spin on things... or is it just me? I dont know.. not to mention she's not very nice.. I am not paying to get yelled at..

Offline Star_01

« Reply #995 on: July 25, 2019, 05:44:19 AM »
I'm sorry but am i the only one that thinks this reader is overrated? The first time I called she said POI felt trapped in his current relationship and wasn't very happy and today she said he feels secure? She changed her story on me and it kind of feels like she likes to put a negative spin on things... or is it just me? I dont know.. not to mention she's not very nice.. I am not paying to get yelled at..

Yep she told me that my ex had 3 women around him and he was backed into a corner and couldn't commit to any of them, and still had feelings for me but there's no future and he was with someone and still is. But I have to say she wasn't rude with me, quite friendly actually.

Offline SarahM

« Reply #996 on: July 25, 2019, 06:21:33 AM »
Maybe it just wasn't her day then.. the first time I called she was super sweet not sure what happened today. Is anything of what she told you true?

Offline Star_01

« Reply #997 on: July 25, 2019, 07:35:52 PM »
Maybe it just wasn't her day then.. the first time I called she was super sweet not sure what happened today. Is anything of what she told you true?

Sorry, just seen your PM. Nothing of what she told me came true, no.

Offline Love221

« Reply #998 on: July 25, 2019, 08:20:19 PM »
Today I had a very bizarre call with her.  It was my first reading and I don’t think I will be calling her back. Nothing she said was accurate, she didn’t give any predictions and at the end I could hear her get into a car (I heard the door slam.)  Maybe we didn’t connect and she was having an off day, not too sure.

Offline Star_01

« Reply #999 on: July 26, 2019, 01:02:47 PM »
In my experience with QoC, I wouldn't go to her for predictions. She's been really accurate for me in regards to reading the current or present situation. I usually call her when I need someone to give me a snapshot or be a fly on the wall. I think that is why her readings can differ too bc she's reading in that moment. In my first reading with her, she mentioned a third party situation with my POI, and how the third party is pushing a relationship, but my POI isn't feeling it. The next reading I had with her (a month later), she said they were together. But it makes sense how the situation could have changed or transpired between the two readings.

I've read about how she can be short and curt at times, but I haven't really experienced this. Well, actually one time, I only had about 5 minutes to read with her, and I couldn't afford to extend the reading. So i cut her off a couple times to jump in and ask some questions before my time ran out. I could tell I annoyed her, bc she said something along the lines of that i'm steering my own reading and to let the reading flow. She wasn't harsh or anything, but I could tell she wanted me to just be quiet. My last reading with her she was very friendly and we were laughing for a little at the beginning. I usually start my readings with her by asking how she is and how her day is going, and then ask my question, which I think she appreciates.

She was very wrong on my current and the amount of 3rd parties around the person, yet she is supposed to be good with them. However a pleasant lady and was never rude to me like others have experienced.

Offline Kat23

« Reply #1000 on: July 26, 2019, 02:40:13 PM »
QOC was the only reader that told me my ex POI  will not be mine... she even went further and advised me to stop calling readers and to keep my money and use it for vacations... I was devastated, angry, upset and blocked her..i never call her again.  Had I listened to her, I would have safe tons of money, gone tru 5 stages of grieving...
But it was written, I wasted time , my life for a useless man who didn't want me...

Offline Cteebaby1

« Reply #1001 on: July 26, 2019, 03:40:23 PM »
I’m so sorry that happened kat . How long did it take for you to move on?

Offline Kat23

« Reply #1002 on: July 26, 2019, 04:05:53 PM »

I knew I had to leave ..but I was scared to  be alone... in reality I was lonely in this..there was no "us"...even though we texted, chatted on the phone daily...
I hang on ..waiting , looking, hoping, praying for someone new...it took my years to put the pieces back in my life.. Broken but I bounced back

I knew my life journey, had a palm reading when i was 22....from relationship  prediction, parent passing..every phases of my life ..all turned out to be accurate..the only thing , the prediction of the passing ...the reader was off 365 days but the event, where I will be at that time was accurate...

That's why I believe our lives are predestined...free will is illusion...

Offline Star_01

« Reply #1003 on: July 26, 2019, 04:31:26 PM »

I knew I had to leave ..but I was scared to  be alone... in reality I was lonely in this..there was no "us"...even though we texted, chatted on the phone daily...
I hang on ..waiting , looking, hoping, praying for someone new...it took my years to put the pieces back in my life.. Broken but I bounced back

I knew my life journey, had a palm reading when i was 22....from relationship  prediction, parent passing..every phases of my life ..all turned out to be accurate..the only thing , the prediction of the passing ...the reader was off 365 days but the event, where I will be at that time was accurate...

That's why I believe our lives are predestined...free will is illusion...

I completely agree!

Offline Daisy573

« Reply #1004 on: July 28, 2019, 01:30:18 AM »
I really am not sure why I never was a big fan QoC in the past but I just spoke to her yesterday again and MAN does she nail it for the present.  I also love how sassy she is...its a very lively convo for sure when I talk to her.  She actually explained something to me that I was confused about and it all makes perfect sense now.  She really is good.  I didnt ask her for predictions...just to read what just happened and she totally also confirmed that the POI was lying to me about something.

anything