Author Topic: Queen of Cups18  (Read 622890 times)

Offline sawthelight

Re: Queen of Cups18
« Reply #975 on: July 19, 2019, 07:34:52 PM »
I agree, she's so accurate in the now..I never really thought predictions were her thing, but she can give you an overall yes or no on a situation..or more importantly, tell you what kind of person you are dealing with.  Last time I read with her (years ago), she was actually super sweet with me, but I know she can be curt sometimes, I think she's just a straight shooter.

Offline Cc2019

« Reply #976 on: July 20, 2019, 12:33:18 AM »
Has anyone ever experienced her " in the now" changing drastically from call to call? I would call her on say a Tuesday and her "in the moment feelings" would completely change if I called again the following week. Which I guess is possible, just confusing for me lol.

Maybe I was calling too often...  :-\

Offline dascallie

« Reply #977 on: July 20, 2019, 12:53:04 AM »
yes, happened to me with Anne too

Offline miss_t

« Reply #978 on: July 20, 2019, 08:52:47 PM »
Just an update, her prediction about my POI becoming more available to me in June did not come to pass. Still no progress with him. Other readers like Kisha, Gaylene, and Kristine from PS predicted the same thing though they didn’t give me a timeframe for it so maybe it’ll still happen just not in June nor in July lol
« Last Edit: July 20, 2019, 08:58:12 PM by miss_t »

Offline wishes215

« Reply #979 on: July 20, 2019, 09:27:04 PM »
I’ve realized the only way to get anything good out of her is to keep calling her from a new account. If u’ve talked to her before and she knows  it chances are she’ll tell u the same thing. Just what I’ve noticed this past year.

Offline Daisy573

« Reply #980 on: July 21, 2019, 04:49:01 PM »
I just read with her last night again.  I've always been somewhat on the fence about her but she did indeed pick up the situation including very minor details so I do know she was tuned in and accurate.  I think I gave her another try based on so many glowing reviews from here.  I didnt ask for any prediction though.  A while ago she told me that the POI was very hurt about what happened during our breakup.  Like he got really hurt.  I was not aware of this.  I didnt know he was so hurt.  Based on something he currently said, it would appear she was correct on that one.

Offline Cteebaby1

« Reply #981 on: July 21, 2019, 05:25:26 PM »
Just an update, her prediction about my POI becoming more available to me in June did not come to pass. Still no progress with him. Other readers like Kisha, Gaylene, and Kristine from PS predicted the same thing though they didn’t give me a timeframe for it so maybe it’ll still happen just not in June nor in July lol

Predictions weeks out she’s not all that greats at . She gave me a predictions for 6 weeks out back in March and that never happened. I figured she’s not all that great with long term but short term predictions she’s pretty spot on

Offline miss_t

« Reply #982 on: July 21, 2019, 05:59:57 PM »

Predictions weeks out she’s not all that greats at . She gave me a predictions for 6 weeks out back in March and that never happened. I figured she’s not all that great with long term but short term predictions she’s pretty spot on

Thanks, I had a reading with her end of May and she said “I get that next month (June)  he will make himself more available to you”. It’s now July and that didn’t happen.

Did she ever tell anyone that your POI is very traditional and does not like to be pursued?

Also, for those of you  who had a reading with her about a POI, was she ever wrong about NOT having a 3rd party?

Offline Cteebaby1

« Reply #983 on: July 21, 2019, 06:02:58 PM »

Thanks, I had a reading with her end of May and she said “I get that next month (June)  he will make himself more available to you”. It’s now July and that didn’t happen.

Did she ever tell anyone that your POI is very traditional and does not like to be pursued?

Also, for those of you  who had a reading with her about a POI, was she ever wrong about NOT having a 3rd party?

No she never gave me that line before. She honestly doesn’t fluff your head . She really will tell you wat she sees. & back in June she told me she didn’t see anyone around but there was someone at his house . So she missed that one !

Offline Daisy573

« Reply #984 on: July 21, 2019, 06:11:23 PM »
I havent spoken to her enough about 3rd parties to have to really rank her accuracy on it but every time she has said it it has been true...whether it was a serious involvement is another story though.

She said it to me earlier this year about the POI.  In fact she saw 2 people around him...its true, it's his wife and daughter.  He is separated.  She said she saw him involved in something but he had his own life and there was no love there.  It's his wife.  Yesterday she asked me if he was living with someone.   When I first met him, he was still living with his wife.  I did not start dating him until he moved out and got his own place.  He now has his daughter living with him a great deal of time.  She also said he feels stuck and restricted.  This is all true, he isnt really able to date which is why we broke up.  He is still too wrapped up in family affairs at the moment.  So, she has been correct about the situation in general.  When she said he was really hurt when we broke up, I was shocked because I thought he agreed it was for the best too, I mean, he cant date so whats the point....  but she was correct on that one too.  He just mentioned something about that to me recently.  Apparently he was more hurt than I was aware of.

She has never said anything about someone being traditional to me.

Offline Cteebaby1

« Reply #985 on: July 21, 2019, 06:18:19 PM »
I’m starting to think readers only pick up 3rd parties only if you know about it . It seems like if you don’t know anything about it then then don’t either ? Thoughts?

Offline miss_t

« Reply #986 on: July 21, 2019, 06:23:31 PM »
I havent spoken to her enough about 3rd parties to have to really rank her accuracy on it but every time she has said it it has been true...whether it was a serious involvement is another story though.

She said it to me earlier this year about the POI.  In fact she saw 2 people around him...its true, it's his wife and daughter.  He is separated.  She said she saw him involved in something but he had his own life and there was no love there.  It's his wife.  Yesterday she asked me if he was living with someone.   When I first met him, he was still living with his wife.  I did not start dating him until he moved out and got his own place.  He now has his daughter living with him a great deal of time.  She also said he feels stuck and restricted.  This is all true, he isnt really able to date which is why we broke up.  He is still too wrapped up in family affairs at the moment.  So, she has been correct about the situation in general.  When she said he was really hurt when we broke up, I was shocked because I thought he agreed it was for the best too, I mean, he cant date so whats the point....  but she was correct on that one too.  He just mentioned something about that to me recently.  Apparently he was more hurt than I was aware of.

She has never said anything about someone being traditional to me.

Thanks and I’m sorry for what happened. I know that QoC is usually right when she sees a 3rd party. I’m just not sure if her accuracy is the same when she says she don’t see one.

Offline miss_t

« Reply #987 on: July 21, 2019, 06:24:46 PM »

No she never gave me that line before. She honestly doesn’t fluff your head . She really will tell you wat she sees. & back in June she told me she didn’t see anyone around but there was someone at his house . So she missed that one !

Ok now I’m nervous. I sure hope she didn’t just miss anyone when I asked her about it.

Offline miss_t

« Reply #988 on: July 21, 2019, 06:27:10 PM »
I’m starting to think readers only pick up 3rd parties only if you know about it . It seems like if you don’t know anything about it then then don’t either ? Thoughts?

If that’s the case, then that reader is just picking up on your thoughts. I feel like QoC is more than just a mind reader though. I don’t know 🤷🏻‍♀️

Offline Daisy573

« Reply #989 on: July 21, 2019, 06:40:45 PM »
@Cteebaby1 - funny you bring up the reading your mind thing.  I had this experience with another reader (not QoC) and it took me a while to catch on to the fact that she was reading what I knew (or thought I knew) but not the reality.  It took a while of me reading with her to realize this because she WAS picking up on a lot to be honest but I came to realize over time and with verifying some things later that she was reading my thoughts about things but not the actual truth.  I was wrong in many cases and so was she because of it.  She was a good mind reader though hahaha its just too bad I didnt realize what she was doing until after many readings and finally verifying what she told me versus the truth.  Mind you, she picked up all of this stuff on her own without me saying it but she was in fact reading me and my thoughts and not the real situation/people.

For QoC, I never asked her about 3rd parties.  She just threw them out there and described them enough for me to know exactly who she was talking about.  If she threw out another random one that I wasnt aware of I would be more concerned :D but they are not all romantic 3rd parties either it seems.  Just 3rd parties that are occupying time/energy...at least in my case.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2019, 06:43:08 PM by Daisy573 »

anything