Author Topic: Queen of Cups18  (Read 622962 times)

Offline Girly1998

Re: Queen of Cups18
« Reply #1020 on: August 03, 2019, 02:51:28 AM »
My thoughts about him change every hour I swear. I also wonder if they are sometimes picking up my energy as being his? The way they describe his feelings about our situation (zero contact, wanting to reach out but hesitant with the approach) sound exactly like mine. Or maybe were just both letting our ego get in the way, idk 😐
I agree with you entirely about the energy! I think she’s fantastic about the current dynamics and inter workings of how the other person feels. Before I truly understood how she operated/performed as an empath I would get really confused and bent out of shape. My guy, not unlike many others I suppose, is complicated and went through a hell of a moody phase, so when she would give me extremes between he’s scared he loves you wants to be with you vs he’s trying not to hurt you he doesn’t want involved he wants to be single blah blah I would take it to heart so deeply. I’ve found her to be the most useful when you’ve recently argued and knew a subsequent conversation was to take place, knowing how they feel and what they think helps you prepare for how you want to navigate the situation. Prediction wise, nothing she’s said ever really manifested. She even yelled at me one time and went off the rails about how he’s never going to want me, he wants this other girl, blah blah, well she was DEAD wrong because literally two weeks later we got back together and we’ve been together for over a year and a half.. lol.. not to discredit her value, but def. dont take stock in her longterm vision!

@Cc2019 hahhaa!

Luckily she has been pretty consistent for me in reading the person and situation each time I have spoken to her but if she drastically changed things from week to week I would just assume that she is reading something wrong.  I would not think that someone really fluctuates with their feelings that much.

I wonder if they just read the energy at that specific moment. I swear if my ex got readings on me it would fluctuate that much. If he read me yesterday they’d tell him surely I’d message him, I love him blah blah. If they read me a couple days ago maybe not so much.

Offline maggs30

« Reply #1021 on: August 03, 2019, 03:13:22 AM »
I broke and called her the other day and she said he is emotionally embarrassed and asked what I did to him and if we had fought. I am not even sure what emotionally embarrassed is supposed to mean... She said he doesn't consider it a break but she doesn't think I will stick around with him. Now is that his fears? I'm so confused. On a side note his brother and his boss and bosses wife came into my work on Thursday and Friday. Didn't talk to me but kept grinning at me. Now I wonder what all he has said to them. Mostly his brother men can be pigs... wait lol I know what I said after our first date to a few of the girls and I know they just grinned at him after that too. But Dayum when you see someone at work and then you see them outside of work it is night and day when you are used to going to work in whatever you find to tug on since he gets to work at midnight and I get there at 4am.

Offline SarahM

« Reply #1022 on: August 03, 2019, 04:02:14 AM »
I don't know... I really want to believe her because of her amazing reviews on this forum but everything she tells me is just completely different from what I've been getting from other readers (Sincerity, Judi's Inner Light, Jade8928, Lisa Dianne, Cookie, etc) who are all telling me pretty much the same thing. She is giving me the most negative outcome. So she is either really wrong or the only one who is correct about my situation. Also, what are the chances that she is picking up on POI's girl's energy rather than mine? The last time I called she asked me if him and i had been fighting a lot. After I had told her that we haven't spoken in 4 months, she said that there is someone else in his life (his girl), and that they are fighting and it won't last. Is it possible that she is not picking up on my energy at all? Every time I ask her how he feels about me she seems unsure or she tells me something that seems to relate more to her than me.

Offline Cteebaby1

« Reply #1023 on: August 03, 2019, 05:21:56 AM »
She’s an empath . So she’s probably just picking up what’s going on in his life right now . So there’s a 50/50 chance that the only thing on his mind is the one he’s around now. And they’re fighting

Offline Star_01

« Reply #1024 on: August 03, 2019, 12:25:56 PM »
Not to sound rude but honestly what is the point of calling any reader if they're only good at the now?

They could say well he misses you and has feelings and it gives you hope, then you call the reader back later on and it's like "nope - he is talking to someone else and is distant from you". Then people come on here and complain about how different the readings were and how confused they are blah blah. Is it really any good when a reader can only validate the present? Can't most? Aren't you all looking for a reader who ultimately works out for outcomes? It's surely going to set people up for only more confusion and heartache being told one thing and then for it to completely change within as little as 24hrs.

I remember someone posting on here that she changed an outcome completely on the same day for someone.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2019, 12:40:20 PM by Star_01 »

Offline Daisy573

« Reply #1025 on: August 03, 2019, 01:53:12 PM »
I think it's good to find a reader who is good at deciphering the now.  If you are going through a confusing time in the present, it's good to have someone who can accurately tell you what is going on right now which can help you make decisions on how to proceed forward etc.  I disagree that most people want outcome predictions.  I rarely if ever call to have someone give me long term outcome predictions.  First off, usually they are wrong when they do give them and second, I dont like people really telling me what will happen that far out. I make my own decisions.

I havent experienced QoC be so changeable from a week to week or even same day basis when reading for me.  She's been pretty consistent with what she has told me.  If she was that changeable with her readings I may not call her because personally I dont think that  makes a lot of sense but thats just my opinion.

Offline Wanderlust619

« Reply #1026 on: August 03, 2019, 02:05:44 PM »
I think it's good to find a reader who is good at deciphering the now.  If you are going through a confusing time in the present, it's good to have someone who can accurately tell you what is going on right now which can help you make decisions on how to proceed forward etc.  I disagree that most people want outcome predictions.  I rarely if ever call to have someone give me long term outcome predictions.  First off, usually they are wrong when they do give them and second, I dont like people really telling me what will happen that far out. I make my own decisions.

I havent experienced QoC be so changeable from a week to week or even same day basis when reading for me.  She's been pretty consistent with what she has told me.  If she was that changeable with her readings I may not call her because personally I dont think that  makes a lot of sense but thats just my opinion.

I agree. If I just want to know where someone's head is at or if there's a third party, her accuracy has been stellar. That's more than I can say about most.
She got a short term prediction right about an invitation coming to a reunion which I didnt expect. Poi was likely to be there but I opted not to go. Free will.

I wouldn't want far out predictions either. They kind of mess with my head haha

Offline Star_01

« Reply #1027 on: August 03, 2019, 04:52:05 PM »
She got third party way wrong for me, and I can understand sometimes in some situations people may want to know the current. But then people later come on and complain about how readers only ever are good for present and wasted so much money. I know I'd rather get a realistic and consistent future reader, not a flaky changes her outcomes daily one.

Offline Star_01

« Reply #1028 on: August 03, 2019, 04:57:30 PM »

That's exactly what I was saying and the point I was trying to make. I said it's surely confusing having a reader change her outcomes daily like others have experienced and what is the point if they can be so flakey? I made the same views as you have...

I completely disagree that people want the now over the future outcomes. People may say they want the now but then complain when outcomes change or don't happen, as much as I wasn't keen on QOC and found her awful - I feel like she can't win as some people are cool with her for the now and others complain.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2019, 05:02:53 PM by Star_01 »

Offline Girly1998

« Reply #1029 on: August 03, 2019, 05:09:17 PM »
She got third party way wrong for me, and I can understand sometimes in some situations people may want to know the current. But then people later come on and complain about how readers only ever are good for present and wasted so much money. I know I'd rather get a realistic and consistent future reader, not a flaky changes her outcomes daily one.

I somewhat agree. I’m more interested in the now, I guess it’s just comforting to know what’s going on when you’re out of contact with someone? Also it can help you know what you may need to be doing. But at the same time your POI could be missing you but that isn’t always enough for a reconciliation. I miss certain people quite often but very rarely do I do anything about it.

I would rather prefer accurate predictions as well. A lot of reader are good with picking up 3rd parties and the now but not with future predictions. I feel as if people on here have given up on predictions entirely.

Offline Star_01

« Reply #1030 on: August 03, 2019, 05:15:17 PM »

I somewhat agree. I’m more interested in the now, I guess it’s just comforting to know what’s going on when you’re out of contact with someone? Also it can help you know what you may need to be doing. But at the same time your POI could be missing you but that isn’t always enough for a reconciliation. I miss certain people quite often but very rarely do I do anything about it.

I would rather prefer accurate predictions as well. A lot of reader are good with picking up 3rd parties and the now but not with future predictions. I feel as if people on here have given up on predictions entirely.

I am interested in the now but I also want the outcomes to be accurate and happen, that's the whole point for me. If I call a reader and they say that my POI has 10 women around him, well I could psyche myself up and they aren't anything serious and could be friends, could be chatting could be anything. Or I could call up and be told that he misses and cares for me and a few days later the reading changes? I'll be honest I'd be disappointed.

I think alot of people think they want to know about the now for how it will affect the future, ie see if there is anyone around their POI or the influence of now affecting contact/reconciling.

Offline Girly1998

« Reply #1031 on: August 03, 2019, 05:28:09 PM »

I am interested in the now but I also want the outcomes to be accurate and happen, that's the whole point for me. If I call a reader and they say that my POI has 10 women around him, well I could psyche myself up and they aren't anything serious and could be friends, could be chatting could be anything. Or I could call up and be told that he misses and cares for me and a few days later the reading changes? I'll be honest I'd be disappointed.

I think alot of people think they want to know about the now for how it will affect the future, ie see if there is anyone around their POI or the influence of now affecting contact/reconciling.

If someone told me he had 10 women around him that’d drive me mad for sure. I think I just like the now because, as I’ve mentioned, I’ve always felt like I would have to be the one to reach out for any kind of change. If someone gives me the prediction of him coming back in with this grand apology I just won’t believe them but I also don’t believe that we’ll never talk again. Maybe I’m wrong, maybe they’re wrong about his feelings too. But it gives me the little push to do something.

But also with the ‘now’, you won’t really know if it’s accurate or not unless you can get validation from them yourself in whatever way. They can say he’s dating someone else but unless he tells you or you see it yourself you won’t know and it’ll just mess with you.

Offline Star_01

« Reply #1032 on: August 03, 2019, 05:32:26 PM »

If someone told me he had 10 women around him that’d drive me mad for sure. I think I just like the now because, as I’ve mentioned, I’ve always felt like I would have to be the one to reach out for any kind of change. If someone gives me the prediction of him coming back in with this grand apology I just won’t believe them but I also don’t believe that we’ll never talk again. Maybe I’m wrong, maybe they’re wrong about his feelings too. But it gives me the little push to do something.

But also with the ‘now’, you won’t really know if it’s accurate or not unless you can get validation from them yourself in whatever way. They can say he’s dating someone else but unless he tells you or you see it yourself you won’t know and it’ll just mess with you.

I personally found that they even got the "now" very very wrong. Anne told me for example that my ex had 3 women around him and he was backed into a corner as he couldn't commit but he did have feelings for me. Well he was with someone and has been all of this time and I tried her because people said how good she is for third party. But I have to say she was really nice with me and seemed to care about my welfare and tell me not to keep having readings at the time. But when I was calling readers about the now, I did so to find out the likelihood of a future with that person. If a reader said to me he doesn't care and is with someone, I would then know at least from current circumstances that there wasn't much hope in my situation and to move on. However even the current they all got very wrong. I wish I could meet a reader who has worked for me, even one.

Offline Girly1998

« Reply #1033 on: August 03, 2019, 05:43:27 PM »

I personally found that they even got the "now" very very wrong. Anne told me for example that my ex had 3 women around him and he was backed into a corner as he couldn't commit but he did have feelings for me. Well he was with someone and has been all of this time and I tried her because people said how good she is for third party. But I have to say she was really nice with me and seemed to care about my welfare and tell me not to keep having readings at the time. But when I was calling readers about the now, I did so to find out the likelihood of a future with that person. If a reader said to me he doesn't care and is with someone, I would then know at least from current circumstances that there wasn't much hope in my situation and to move on. However even the current they all got very wrong. I wish I could meet a reader who has worked for me, even one.

I’m sorry 🙁

It’s strange how they can be so right for some but wrong for others. Even the ethical ones who will tell you when they aren’t connecting can still be so wrong but so sure of it. Like where do they get this information from?

Offline Star_01

« Reply #1034 on: August 03, 2019, 05:46:49 PM »

I’m sorry 🙁

It’s strange how they can be so right for some but wrong for others. Even the ethical ones who will tell you when they aren’t connecting can still be so wrong but so sure of it. Like where do they get this information from?

It's alright, it's one of those things. Some people are really lucky and get hit after hit. I'm really not sure where readers get these things as I've had one reader bring through a family member, they validated this with psychic evidence and my family member supposedly said he would return, also. So I wonder if either; spirit don't get shown all of our decisions on purpose, the reader makes stuff up about relationships or the reader gets the messages wrong and mixes what they see up.

anything