Author Topic: Queen of Cups18  (Read 623346 times)

Offline tellmewhy

Re: Queen of Cups18
« Reply #810 on: February 06, 2019, 04:02:41 AM »
You need about 5 minutes, I called her yesterday about something regarding  a promotion right away she knew my boss was trying to help me, she then told me there was a guy who had it in for me, this was all true, it happened today, the guy is shady, I had to shame him and then call him into the office for a one on one conversation, he was trying to take over my work,my life and shit! A new person in the team who is an ass, no one on the team likes him. I was shocked that QofC picked him up. Regarding my boss, as soon as she saw new job posting, she told me we should check if there was an opening for the position we talked about during my review. So yes my boss is trying to help.
QofC is not a long term reader just a quick snap shot of the now.
I have never read with her before. How many minutes does a first-time caller need?

Offline seeker123

« Reply #811 on: February 06, 2019, 04:06:05 AM »
You need about 5 minutes, I called her yesterday about something regarding  a promotion right away she knew my boss was trying to help me, she then told me there was a guy who had it in for me, this was all true, it happened today, the guy is shady, I had to shame him and then call him into the office for a one on one conversation, he was trying to take over my work,my life and shit! A new person in the team who is an ass, no one on the team likes him. I was shocked that QofC picked him up. Regarding my boss, as soon as she saw new job posting, she told me we should check if there was an opening for the position we talked about during my review. So yes my boss is trying to help.
QofC is not a long term reader just a quick snap shot of the now.
I have never read with her before. How many minutes does a first-time caller need?

Thank you, tellmewhy. Appreciate your quick response. I received a promotion for add $10, get $20 free. Will make use of that.

Offline KotaSwan

« Reply #812 on: February 06, 2019, 10:07:18 PM »
Is it possible that QoC could have mixed up between 2 people. In terms of people around the POI?
Has it happened to anyone.

I am asking as i feel she mixed up on the 3rd part and ex wife. Or may be she is right an i am mixed up :-(

not sure...I have read with quite a few times but I honestly havent' had anything happen what she suggested would and she always leaves me a bit more confused afterwards

Offline seeker123

« Reply #813 on: February 07, 2019, 12:13:54 AM »
I read with her today and wanted to share my experience. I don't think she got the current situation with POI right.

It was a short 5 min reading and she kind of changed the prediction towards the end. After reading the all the reviews here, I did not go with the expectation of getting any prediction, just wanted to understand the current state of POI.

However, I know for a fact some of the things she said weren't true, so not sure how the predictions would play out in this case.

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #814 on: February 16, 2019, 02:53:56 PM »
A short-term career reading turned out to be wrong on every aspect unfortunately (Kisha got it right btw). I'm disappointed. This was my second reading with QOC, also career, and she was right on everything the first time. It's possible she was a little confused and misinterpreted the cards.

Offline kdspirited

« Reply #815 on: February 17, 2019, 09:09:08 PM »
She is a huge flip flopper I stopped reading with her back in September she was not accurate

Offline Scorpio9227

« Reply #816 on: February 19, 2019, 12:33:23 AM »
I had read with her once, given her great reviews. She seemed very distracted, and she was off topic for the most part. She did boldly state in the beginning of the reading that my guy and I would not reconcile and that he was not consistent. As the reading progressed, she pointed out a few things that were weird at the time, which actually had transpired. She said that "his current actions and behavior is being misrepresented in some way, and it's going to lead to a problem" I had no idea at the time what she was talking about, but as it turned out, we got into a HUGE blowout a few days later and he claimed that "we are not romantically compatible and didnt' understand why I was so upset about it. (It was all total bull shit, but his behaviors leading up to that fight were quite clear, that he wanted to work things out, and the fight, which he claimed was perfectly clear, was not clear, yet, a tactic to push me away). She changed the final outcome of her reading half way through, first she began with "I dont see this guy being long term, and youll never reconcile, to things are going to get easier shortly and youll get along much better after you smooth out the misrepresentation" she was also correct, when she had pointed out that he was mentally unwell (depression was the major issue). The reading ended with her telling me that if I can act detached, things will take a sure turn around and work out. So, it was sort of all over the place, yet she was also not wrong, especially because she had pointed out two major things (the situation, as is, without any info from me) and also what had happened shortly after speaking with her. I would like to speak with her again to see if she could give me anymore info about what she sees for the future (maybe something more definitive). So, I'm not sure. Lol

Offline Shubhra

« Reply #817 on: February 19, 2019, 11:21:46 AM »
i read with her yesterday. This was my 2nd reading about the same POI.
The opening sentence was the same.
There has been a change in the situation  and she kind of read it.
she told me something which is what i can see and feel on ground.

She didnt give any outcome. and may be because i didnt ask her. She just said i need to be careful and that is obvious.
She mentioned the POI's thinking very very spot on.

she was kind and very very understanding and very patient and i knew she cared about what i was going through when i was talking to her.  She gave me and advice which showed me she cared.

Offline Yt5587

« Reply #818 on: February 20, 2019, 06:15:02 PM »
First I got: I see you speaking again in a “2” then two minutes later she’s like: yes communication in a 4. It was a strange reading lol

Offline jqc103

« Reply #819 on: February 24, 2019, 05:54:42 PM »
I had my second call with qoc yesterday morning and I think she was very wrong... i asked about POI and although i think she got the current feelings accurate, she said that she sees things getting better in the month of march. Well today, POI sent me a message saying we shouldn't see each other anymore since she is moving away in 4 months.

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #820 on: February 24, 2019, 05:59:47 PM »
@jqc103: I am sorry about that, however, there is still some time for things to change (4 months). I was relocating last year and a couple of readers insisted that it does not happen, but I could not believe. Things flipped just a few days before departure.

QoC did well for me on the first reading (picking up current/past feelings accurately), but totally changed the outcome and her tune the last time. I did not really like it and won't call her again.

Offline cake101

« Reply #821 on: February 24, 2019, 07:02:27 PM »
I spoke with her a couple days ago which she seemed really right on the money with. I wanted to know thoughts and feelings about poi regarding a situation that happened that day. She knew the gist of what happened. I spoke to her again today as I am pending a talk with my poi sometime this week when he is ready to talk. So I was looking for insight on where that might go. Didn't get a terribly optimistic answer regarding the convo so we'll see where it goes. She got things being cooled down due to other priorities in his life but not completely writing things off.

WinterElf

« Reply #822 on: February 24, 2019, 08:28:16 PM »
She said POI liked how i had long legs and had an athletic look.  He never said what he liked about my looks but i do have long legs and i look athletic.  Crazy how she knew what i looked like.  the time of contact was right also in one instance.  I think that even with an ACCURATE psychic, contacting them again and again for the same question will mess up the energy and you will get a bad read later on.  My cards are so accurate but i threw them away a few weeks ago because i was tired of relying on them...

The first time i ask a question, they are accurate but if i ask them the second time for the same question, i get negative/opposite cards. 

Offline jqc103

« Reply #823 on: February 25, 2019, 02:45:21 PM »
Yeah she was really accurate the first time I spoke to her in November and correctly predicted something.

To be fair, the second call she did say that she sees things getting better with poi  IN March so I guess I will have to see, although I’m very doubtful at this point since my relationship with poi is pretty much over as of yesterday and I don’t see poi as someone who goes back after she’s made up her mind

Offline lalalucy0404

« Reply #824 on: March 01, 2019, 03:42:55 PM »
I just had a reading with her yesterday and she told me that my POI and I have a really endearing and enduring relationship but that she cannot read more than 2 years out, she told me that he likes me a lot and that we will have a conversation of being more open soon and that i need to work on not being insecure... did anyone have a similar reading?

also any other success stories?