Author Topic: Queen of Cups18  (Read 622728 times)

Offline KotaSwan

Re: Queen of Cups18
« Reply #795 on: January 19, 2019, 06:40:38 AM »
She seems like she is good when she is reading what he/she is feeling I think but that's about it. I don't even want to read with her anymore since whatver she is seeing in her cards is just not happening or to be honest any movement at all. if anyone has any stories her being right after a while please share?!
« Last Edit: January 19, 2019, 07:38:54 AM by KotaSwan »

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #796 on: January 19, 2019, 04:52:35 PM »
I have an update, she was correct on predictions from my job-related reading. And at first I thought she was wrong but as events unfolded, she was entirely correct. I'd definitely call again.

She had one interesting misinterpretation on something she picked up on her own. I didn't bring the subject up. She kept insisting I was separate from my family and needed to visit them when I actually had just gotten back from a visit. I realized later she was picking up the huge geographical distance as emotional distance (nope, we're very close) and kept interrupting my job reading to basically urge me to "reconcile" with my family.

Offline KotaSwan

« Reply #797 on: January 19, 2019, 07:46:09 PM »
I have an update, she was correct on predictions from my job-related reading. And at first I thought she was wrong but as events unfolded, she was entirely correct. I'd definitely call again.

She had one interesting misinterpretation on something she picked up on her own. I didn't bring the subject up. She kept insisting I was separate from my family and needed to visit them when I actually had just gotten back from a visit. I realized later she was picking up the huge geographical distance as emotional distance (nope, we're very close) and kept interrupting my job reading to basically urge me to "reconcile" with my family.

That's great! Glad to hear that. Thank you for sharing.

Offline LAW1974

« Reply #798 on: January 19, 2019, 09:56:28 PM »
I met a guy I’m super excited about. I had free mins from her so wth I’ll see what she says about him. It was good and hopeful:). And she got the details right. Here’s the best part. I went ahead and asked about the ex AND she said it looks like he feels like you have moved on and the ball is no longer on his court!   Woohoo!  I feel so happy about this. I think I posted I saw him with his new girl last weekend. She sat next to him at the bar on her phone and they never spoke. I was there with like 25 ppl - dancing and having a blast. Never even looked his way. My friends told me he watched me all night...  it’s what he gets for dumping me. AND I’m not really sure I want him back. No I’m not spiteful but I certainly do not want him walking around thinking he’s Gods gift to woman. :). And.... ha, although she doesn’t think he’ll reach out, he is very regretful, wants a second chance but knows I won’t contact him. So there...  says our paths are going to cross though? 
« Last Edit: January 19, 2019, 09:58:27 PM by LAW1974 »

Offline KotaSwan

« Reply #799 on: January 19, 2019, 10:57:41 PM »
I met a guy I’m super excited about. I had free mins from her so wth I’ll see what she says about him. It was good and hopeful:). And she got the details right. Here’s the best part. I went ahead and asked about the ex AND she said it looks like he feels like you have moved on and the ball is no longer on his court!   Woohoo!  I feel so happy about this. I think I posted I saw him with his new girl last weekend. She sat next to him at the bar on her phone and they never spoke. I was there with like 25 ppl - dancing and having a blast. Never even looked his way. My friends told me he watched me all night...  it’s what he gets for dumping me. AND I’m not really sure I want him back. No I’m not spiteful but I certainly do not want him walking around thinking he’s Gods gift to woman. :). And.... ha, although she doesn’t think he’ll reach out, he is very regretful, wants a second chance but knows I won’t contact him. So there...  says our paths are going to cross though?

yay! for you moving on first of all. Good luck with that <3 and may be she was right then?

Offline psychic girls

« Reply #800 on: January 19, 2019, 11:10:09 PM »
Good that you move on. These psychics all they do is give you fairy tales and told people to hold on it will get better or there poi is there twin flame or soul mate and they was meant to be together, what a joke lol.

Offline LAW1974

« Reply #801 on: January 20, 2019, 02:09:02 AM »

Kota -- yes i have moved on from him I feel like.... I think in my heart I still feel like maybe somewhere in the future (but not anytime soon)- when i saw him with her I realized he hasnt changed a bit, and i dont want to go back to where we were, he needs to grow the fuck up, and i can do a lot better (oddly, he used to always tell me that when we were together) -- so i dont feel that any psychic was wrong honestly but timing is pushed out!  QoC says he will work on himself this year... so maybe when they all said spring its really 2020... Im totally good with that:). Yes, QoC has honestly never steered me wrong...  today she was cute - she said you are really playful, you have a fun personality...  weve been chatting a long time! 

yay! for you moving on first of all. Good luck with that <3 and may be she was right then?
« Last Edit: January 20, 2019, 06:09:06 PM by LAW1974 »

Offline Cc2019

« Reply #802 on: January 27, 2019, 04:38:14 PM »
I’ve read with Ann many times over the past few years. I’d say that she’s incredibly talented for picking up the immediate future and present. But her longer term predictions have almost always been in accurate or just wrong. I still love her for those “what is he thinking” or “will I get a raise this month “ type of questions.

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #803 on: January 30, 2019, 06:48:37 PM »
I read with QoC18 3 times. In first two times she saw reconciliation for us and gave me time frames 3 and 2, but in the last reading she said she does not see any reconnection and friendship is over. I am confused with this inconsistency. All others still see positive outcome for us.

Offline kittcat98

« Reply #804 on: January 30, 2019, 07:17:20 PM »
QoC18 is one of the very few that told me that she saw no reconciliation with my ex. She said there wouldn’t even be friendship. She said he was with another girl and we won’t talk to me. It was harsh but she said it straight up. About a year after that reading she was right. He was dating another girl and didn’t speak to me during that time. It’s been two years since the break and we’re on no speaking terms so there’s no friendship. I read with her again recently about a new interest and she was positive. She said he finds me attractive and there will be a chance for us to open up and get closer. she also remembered me after 1.5 years have passed since I last called her.

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #805 on: January 30, 2019, 08:04:27 PM »
I read with QoC18 3 times. In first two times she saw reconciliation for us and gave me time frames 3 and 2, but in the last reading she said she does not see any reconnection and friendship is over. I am confused with this inconsistency. All others still see positive outcome for us.

How far apart were these 3 calls? This can happen when you call a card reader too often. I'm not saying it did or didn't happen in this case, but I do wonder.

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #806 on: January 30, 2019, 08:15:26 PM »

How far apart were these 3 calls? This can happen when you call a card reader too often. I'm not saying it did or didn't happen in this case, but I do wonder.

Oct, Nov and Jan.

Offline KotaSwan

« Reply #807 on: January 30, 2019, 10:13:34 PM »
that's not too back to back I say....but I havent' read with her in a while. She does change things quickly if you call her often

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #808 on: February 05, 2019, 04:58:50 AM »
@FlutterShy: Thanks for your note! I totally agree with you. I liked her readings first times but the last time was disappointing. However, the timelines she gave me in first two times did not come to pass. I am not sure I call her again and thanks for sharing your experience.

Offline seeker123

« Reply #809 on: February 06, 2019, 03:55:18 AM »
I have never read with her before. How many minutes does a first-time caller need?

anything