Author Topic: Queen of Cups18  (Read 614937 times)

Offline Jili1945

Re: Queen of Cups18
« Reply #825 on: March 03, 2019, 05:05:35 AM »
I just had a reading with her yesterday and she told me that my POI and I have a really endearing and enduring relationship but that she cannot read more than 2 years out, she told me that he likes me a lot and that we will have a conversation of being more open soon and that i need to work on not being insecure... did anyone have a similar reading?

also any other success stories?

Her first reading for me in Oct was something similar to yours. She totally changed her words a few months later, while we were still out of contact and nothing had happened between us. Hope her prediction for you comes to pass. Nothing happened in my case and all timeframe already passed.

Paulina93

« Reply #826 on: March 05, 2019, 11:16:24 PM »
QOC is usually accurate for me on present, contact predictions don’t always come out to happen but she’s right on what I can usually expect from the person and is straight up. My last reading with her though I think is most accurate— she asked me if my POI was about to go away and he is, and she asked if it was for 2 weeks or 2 days... he will be gone two weeks. She also predicted that his birthday is coming up. She gave me a positive outcome for this one so I’ll see if it happens as she says.

WinterElf

« Reply #827 on: April 05, 2019, 03:15:12 PM »
She is very accurate for me but she changed a prediction outcome. First she said it looks good (relationship) with a few bumps in the road but we can get over it and then I called a month later and she said I would stop talking to him because of his moodiness..  I am confused because before she said we will have a great relationship.  She was accurate on other stuff though.  When I did call her for the second reading on my POI I was very nervous and on a binge. Could that have affected it?

Offline jqc103

« Reply #828 on: April 05, 2019, 11:12:57 PM »
QOC was wrong in my most recent reading with her back at the end of February. She said things would get better in the month of march with POI but there have been no developments at all.

WinterElf

« Reply #829 on: April 05, 2019, 11:37:53 PM »
QOC was wrong in my most recent reading with her back at the end of February. She said things would get better in the month of march with POI but there have been no developments at all.

I am so sorry to hear that.  I got my results from Agnes Vivarelli and some emergency prayer that st. theresa used all the time.  QOC is accurate but not always

Offline Scorpio9227

« Reply #830 on: April 06, 2019, 01:06:53 PM »
I honestly just had the most ridiculously confusing reading ever with her. I dont think ill be calling again. First she starts the reading off by telling me how he wont be returning to me because he just spent the entire weekend with a new love interest that he had met online (meanwhile we were literally out of town TOGETHER the weekend she referenced) then she said he has issues with commitment but doesn't care enough to commit to me.. later references him as my boyfriend and said the other woman is just someone who admires him from afar and that we need to communicate better and that will make us better.. she ended the reading by telling me that he'll never care enough about me to commit bc he only has been focused on himself and not any women (wtf?) when I corrected her about the "woman he spent the weekend with" by telling her we were out of town she said "okay then if he isn't your "boyfriend" what kind of person are you to sleep with him" wtf?!

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #831 on: April 06, 2019, 08:06:52 PM »
Read with her today and got the same thing from everyone else “it’s gonna get better” whatever that means  ::)

Offline NeSSi

« Reply #832 on: April 07, 2019, 12:29:16 AM »

On the 3rd of February she told me my POI would contact me in a 6 (days or weeks but not months) and it did not happen. She got that I'm older than my POI and I was impressed by that as only two advisors got it, but in regards to timing... meh!

Offline Cc2019

« Reply #833 on: April 07, 2019, 12:34:22 AM »
Hey all! I’ve been reading with Anne for years.
Initially I found her to be a bit off putting but she grew on me and I love her honesty now!
But In over 5 years of reading with her I’d say that she isn’t good for predictions. In fact, only short term (like in a week or so) predictions were ever accurate. She’s been mostly wrong on outcomes.

But having said this, she is outstanding with picking up present feelings and energies. She’s saved me from going in to many experiences blindly

Offline lalalucy0404

« Reply #834 on: April 07, 2019, 03:09:19 AM »
Curious,

So if she told you like your POI loves you very much and that he sees that both parties continue to pursue each other and she doesn’t see a break up in the next two years (since that’s how far she reads) would it turn out that you did break up or something?

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #835 on: April 07, 2019, 03:29:20 AM »
Curious,

So if she told you like your POI loves you very much and that he sees that both parties continue to pursue each other and she doesn’t see a break up in the next two years (since that’s how far she reads) would it turn out that you did break up or something?

Nah. I’m surprised she said that because honestly her accuracy is not that great for predictions over at least 2 weeks...so I’d trust what she says now in the present and not worry about the 2 year thing

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #836 on: April 07, 2019, 03:37:29 AM »
Hey all! I’ve been reading with Anne for years.
Initially I found her to be a bit off putting but she grew on me and I love her honesty now!
But In over 5 years of reading with her I’d say that she isn’t good for predictions. In fact, only short term (like in a week or so) predictions were ever accurate. She’s been mostly wrong on outcomes.

But having said this, she is outstanding with picking up present feelings and energies. She’s saved me from going in to many experiences blindly

Agree 100% her predictions are only good up to 2 weeks at best lol
Present feelings typically are spot on (but she can be 50/50)

Offline SoulStar1111

« Reply #837 on: April 13, 2019, 02:00:15 AM »
Queen of Cups18 literally wasted several minutes telling me she had to go because she was waiting for a package then hung up. Waste of time and money and so unprofessional!

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #838 on: April 13, 2019, 03:46:58 AM »
Queen of Cups18 literally wasted several minutes telling me she had to go because she was waiting for a package then hung up. Waste of time and money and so unprofessional!

WOW that is unprofessional, but man that is totally out of character for her - like super weird

Offline sharon

« Reply #839 on: April 13, 2019, 05:29:09 PM »
She should refund you that money...