Author Topic: Queen of Cups18  (Read 623815 times)

Offline star1

Re: Queen of Cups18
« Reply #765 on: December 28, 2018, 07:38:14 PM »
This is a first for me with QOC.  I am a fan of hers however I got a conflicting reading.  3 days ago I asked about someone she said they are not involved with anyone and will contact me in 2 weeks approx.  Well I took the initiative to message this person and they did not respond back.  I called her today (mind you this is 3 days later) and she said this person will not contact me back since they are involved with someone else.  There is a new romantic interest. 

WTF.  That was totally contradicting and I am very confused now.  I probably wouldn't have taken the initiative to reach out if I had known this or been warned.

I'm pretty disappointed.  Shes never done this before.  And she is always right on third parties.

I do hope that you get some clarity in your situation, I'm sorry you're left feeling confused and anxious.

Offline ShootingStar

« Reply #766 on: December 29, 2018, 02:20:02 AM »
Just adding my final review for QofC18..I really wish I had the same connection with her that so many others have had! I have tried calling her about 4 times but I can hardly get anything out of her and predictions haven’t been right either. So interesting how we all connect with readers differently. I think she sounds gifted for others but I sadly didn’t have the same experience.

Offline Chelle9054

« Reply #767 on: December 30, 2018, 11:09:39 PM »
Thanks both for your help. Yeah, I didn't get any concrete valids from her apart from the other women and him being immature which is true.

Maybe her strongest point is picking up other women/men. There’s a lot of mixed reviews here but one thing I notice that people have said numerous times is how extremely well she picks up on third parties
Anne told me once that my POI was having sex with someone but it isn't significant. It was jarring at first, because you think because you like them they are a monk or something. But we were not even established, we had just kissed. So she said when he begins to pursue you the other person is no longer an issue. And it wasn't someone that mattered. It was just sex. She had to patiently explain that to me. She saw it. She said it, and she almost got snippy when she repeated it doesn't affect the future potential with him.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #768 on: January 02, 2019, 07:35:28 PM »
No, just Keen.

Offline KotaSwan

« Reply #769 on: January 03, 2019, 09:25:32 PM »
So I saw the other day someone posted a review about her saying she wasted that person's $20 coz she kept complaining about previous callers not asking right questions or something....that review is gone now! does keen take off bad reviews like CP now? just curious

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #770 on: January 03, 2019, 09:32:08 PM »
I saw that. I don't think they automatically remove bad reviews as I still see them for other advisors,  but maybe it was disputed.

Offline KotaSwan

« Reply #771 on: January 03, 2019, 10:37:09 PM »
I saw that. I don't think they automatically remove bad reviews as I still see them for other advisors,  but maybe it was disputed.

disputed like that person asked for a refund? I was kinda happy to see someone posting that coz the other day I felt like she was mad at me for not asking my question the right way and I was like I don't know how else to ask what I am asking so I didn't say anything.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #772 on: January 03, 2019, 10:51:33 PM »

disputed like that person asked for a refund? I was kinda happy to see someone posting that coz the other day I felt like she was mad at me for not asking my question the right way and I was like I don't know how else to ask what I am asking so I didn't say anything.

No idea. I mean plenty of advisers have negative feedback so maybe for whatever reason, either the caller asked to have it removed or Ann did. Even with a refund, it's not automatically deleted, but she could have refunded the caller and the caller had it removed.

Offline KotaSwan

« Reply #773 on: January 04, 2019, 12:38:04 AM »

No idea. I mean plenty of advisers have negative feedback so maybe for whatever reason, either the caller asked to have it removed or Ann did. Even with a refund, it's not automatically deleted, but she could have refunded the caller and the caller had it removed.

ahh probably. thanks ...she connected well with me last time we talked but then again she was a bit bothered so I can't tell if she is just like this or was having a bad day.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #774 on: January 04, 2019, 01:05:49 AM »

ahh probably. thanks ...she connected well with me last time we talked but then again she was a bit bothered so I can't tell if she is just like this or was having a bad day.

It's probably both. I think she deals with a lot of stressed clients who don't really understand how she reads. I'm sure it's frustrating. Once I learned to be a little cordial (like "hi Ann, how are you today? I'd like to know xxx") and what type of questions she works best with, she was much more friendly.

Offline Penelope

« Reply #775 on: January 05, 2019, 04:29:13 AM »
She saw rabbits in the room when he’s talking to me.  Rabbits appear for her when “reproductive” thoughts are happening. And now that’s in my head and I will never think of anything else when I see rabbits.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #776 on: January 05, 2019, 10:41:16 AM »
She saw rabbits in the room when he’s talking to me.  Rabbits appear for her when “reproductive” thoughts are happening. And now that’s in my head and I will never think of anything else when I see rabbits.

🤣🤣🤣

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #777 on: January 05, 2019, 10:59:35 PM »
The only 3.5 readers I will recommend on Keen are:

Barabar4846 - Only general
Queen of cups - specific and general
Cookie - only general
Aries intuition - .05 because she has her own website which is faster and better - General and if you really desperate specific

Offline psychic girls

« Reply #778 on: January 06, 2019, 01:01:17 PM »
Thanks both for your help. Yeah, I didn't get any concrete valids from her apart from the other women and him being immature which is true.

Maybe her strongest point is picking up other women/men. There’s a lot of mixed reviews here but one thing I notice that people have said numerous times is how extremely well she picks up on third parties
Anne told me once that my POI was having sex with someone but it isn't significant. It was jarring at first, because you think because you like them they are a monk or something. But we were not even established, we had just kissed. So she said when he begins to pursue you the other person is no longer an issue. And it wasn't someone that mattered. It was just sex. She had to patiently explain that to me. She saw it. She said it, and she almost got snippy when she repeated it doesn't affect the future potential with him.
Has any psychic pick up a third party that said there are in love and in a serious relationship? It always noting serious LOL.   
Asking about a third party is a waste of time. Next thing you know they are in a serious relationship and getting marry I heard a lot of story like this lol.

Offline whskers

« Reply #779 on: January 06, 2019, 02:23:08 PM »

Has any psychic pick up a third party that said there are in love and in a serious relationship? It always noting serious LOL.   
Asking about a third party is a waste of time. Next thing you know they are in a serious relationship and getting marry I heard a lot of story like this lol.

Yes I have. Numerous times. I wish you post more actual reviews.

anything