Author Topic: Queen of Cups18  (Read 623886 times)

Offline star1

Re: Queen of Cups18
« Reply #750 on: December 28, 2018, 06:17:25 PM »
She is only good for short term predictions - no later than 2 weeks. Her predictions usually happen for me either that day or up to 2 weeks. She is better at picking up feelings...basically the only reason Id use her for the “now” is to spy on someone - to see what they are doing or if they are lying or not (of course doing this means your trust is on the line but hey)

More on her strengths and weaknesses here:
http://www.thepsychicreviews.com/forum/index.php/topic,3336.0.html

But her predictions have been known to change the same day. I guess it's whether someone is okay with a reader who is inconsistent and only good for the here and now - not predictions. Some people are okay with that.

Same day? Oh wow ppl call the same reader more than once in a day? We know  Almost all readers are inconsistent. But guess today is her day in the board to get bashed lmao...the next day it will be someone else.

Yeah I know it is a bit odd, I was reading far back into this thread and people have had something come up after the call with her and called her back and stuff like that, and her readings have flipped.

Lol yep she is a flip flopper - but I’m thinking it’s because she reads emotions and those can change often. Not giving her the benefit of the doubt but she is just one of many who flip flop. I’ve read with her probably 6 times this year and she was consistent and predictions happened so guess it just comes down to she connects with some sometimes and none nonetimes lol

She def isn’t my go to though so there is that

See it's all down to beliefs, too. Some people accept on here that emotions can flip flop and the future is fluid, others don't think there's any excuse in that way so she's more for the ones who are accepting that the future isn't so black and white I guess.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #751 on: December 28, 2018, 06:20:41 PM »
She is only good for short term predictions - no later than 2 weeks. Her predictions usually happen for me either that day or up to 2 weeks. She is better at picking up feelings...basically the only reason Id use her for the “now” is to spy on someone - to see what they are doing or if they are lying or not (of course doing this means your trust is on the line but hey)

But her predictions have been known to change the same day. I guess it's whether someone is okay with a reader who is inconsistent and only good for the here and now - not predictions. Some people are okay with that.

Same day? Oh wow ppl call the same reader more than once in a day? We know  Almost all readers are inconsistent. But guess today is her day in the board to get bashed lmao...the next day it will be someone else.

Yeah I know it is a bit odd, I was reading far back into this thread and people have had something come up after the call with her and called her back and stuff like that, and her readings have flipped.

Lol yep she is a flip flopper - but I’m thinking it’s because she reads emotions and those can change often. Not giving her the benefit of the doubt but she is just one of many who flip flop. I’ve read with her probably 6 times this year and she was consistent and predictions happened so guess it just comes down to she connects with some sometimes and none nonetimes lol

She def isn’t my go to though so there is that

See it's all down to beliefs, too. Some people accept on here that emotions can flip flop and the future is fluid, others don't think there's any excuse in that way so she's more for the ones who are accepting that the future isn't so black and white I guess.

Yep BELIEF = EXPECTATIONS

Offline flora0250

« Reply #752 on: December 28, 2018, 06:27:02 PM »

I’m jumping in here without reading the whole thread but jumping into say, actually, over time I have totally appreciated more a trustworthy empath than someone who makes predictions that I can’t be sure of. By knowing what someone is thinking / feeling about a situation and NOT receiving a prediction where I’m like is this going to happen or not or what or what do I do blah blah blah (cue the anxiety) I feel much more empowered actually. I feel like okay. So this is what this person is thinking and feeling now. And it’s up to me what I choose to do or not to now that I know this is how the person is feeling and what their thinking and maybe their current *intentions* (emphasized because as I think mentioned before intentions can change). It’s like a relief for me in a way because there is no false hope or expectation of any kind if I view the reading as a here and now in that exact moment snap shot. And it’s more in line with my personal belief that energies are always changing around us. Allll the time. So for me, she works! Don’t know if this helps and I get she’s not for everyone but this is why I like her.

Offline poli

« Reply #753 on: December 28, 2018, 06:50:02 PM »
Is something wrong with me? Why would I want a here and now reading if it can change a fee seconds after? How is that better than getting a prediction??

Nothing is wrong with you.

Offline starGazer

« Reply #754 on: December 28, 2018, 06:52:55 PM »

I’m jumping in here without reading the whole thread but jumping into say, actually, over time I have totally appreciated more a trustworthy empath than someone who makes predictions that I can’t be sure of. By knowing what someone is thinking / feeling about a situation and NOT receiving a prediction where I’m like is this going to happen or not or what or what do I do blah blah blah (cue the anxiety) I feel much more empowered actually. I feel like okay. So this is what this person is thinking and feeling now. And it’s up to me what I choose to do or not to now that I know this is how the person is feeling and what their thinking and maybe their current *intentions* (emphasized because as I think mentioned before intentions can change). It’s like a relief for me in a way because there is no false hope or expectation of any kind if I view the reading as a here and now in that exact moment snap shot. And it’s more in line with my personal belief that energies are always changing around us. Allll the time. So for me, she works! Don’t know if this helps and I get she’s not for everyone but this is why I like her.
Totally agree.

With my current POI, this whole thing is fairly new between us. I use empaths to get a deeper understanding of him and how he’s feeling. I want to know if he has any concerns so I can address them without there needing to be a deep conversation with him (normally in a relationship I would talk things out with him but we’re not at that point). It also helps me limit my expectations about the here and now.
I don’t want to hear that he’ll propose to me in a year because that just makes me anxious and anxious that I might make the wrong decision along the way and mess up said prediction.

I will say I had called QOC18 back in October about an ex and she was one of the only people to say we would not get back together. It was a super quick call and I was a bit shellshocked as that’s not what I wanted to hear at the time.

Offline flora0250

« Reply #755 on: December 28, 2018, 06:54:20 PM »
Is something wrong with me? Why would I want a here and now reading if it can change a fee seconds after? How is that better than getting a prediction??

Nothing is wrong with you.

Nothing’s “wrong” with anyone. People like different reading styles and for different reasons and have different beliefs and I was just sharing mine. I am tired of people making predictions that don’t pan out. So working with someone who reads the present and where I don’t have any expectations of outcome solves that. I don’t know how to possibly explain it any more clearly.

Offline star1

« Reply #756 on: December 28, 2018, 07:11:17 PM »

I know that she works for you, you've mentioned a few times and were the one who encouraged me to read with her. I honestly found her appalling and am in agreement with no1daystar that *for me* I don't like QOC either and I prefer a reader who is consistent and predictions actually happen with. I am glad however that she works for you and you have such great readings with her.

Offline flora0250

« Reply #757 on: December 28, 2018, 07:18:39 PM »

I know that she works for you, you've mentioned a few times and were the one who encouraged me to read with her. I honestly found her appalling and am in agreement with no1daystar that *for me* I don't like QOC either and I prefer a reader who is consistent and predictions actually happen with. I am glad however that she works for you and you have such great readings with her.

If I were to find a reader who’s predictions were consistent and that actually happened with reliability I might prefer that too! But I never have and have just ended up confused. So anyway - I wasn’t trying to persuade you, but just wanted to explain because it seems people keep saying they don’t understand why someone would want to read with her if her predictions aren’t accurate.

Offline star1

« Reply #758 on: December 28, 2018, 07:21:54 PM »

If I were to find a reader who’s predictions were consistent and that actually happened with reliability I might prefer that too! But I never have and have just ended up confused. So anyway - I wasn’t trying to persuade you, but just wanted to explain because it seems people keep saying they don’t understand why someone would want to read with her if her predictions aren’t accurate.

Personally, I'd be more confused if a reader kept changing their outcomes and wasn't very consistent - but we're all different I guess!

Offline flora0250

« Reply #759 on: December 28, 2018, 07:28:40 PM »

Personally, I'd be more confused if a reader kept changing their outcomes and wasn't very consistent - but we're all different I guess!

Definitely makes sense and maybe I should also add that I personally have not had the outcome changing thing. The readings I’ve had have actually been very consistent with how my POI is feeling and thinking - I have not had flip flopping outcome readings. None have come to pass but they haven’t been like changing all the time - but I only read with her now and then now anyway. I don’t recall ever being like said didn’t you just say this other thing was going to happen?!? Just my experience so I am fortunate with that I guess.

Offline flora0250

« Reply #760 on: December 28, 2018, 07:30:59 PM »
That makes sense Flora. I guess it does come down to personal preferences and what we look for from readings. For me, not having a job and having bills piling up, present moment cant help me. I would need to know if work is definitely coming or whether I need to prepare myself to lose my home. I remember when I just started consulting psychics, I came across one with real talent. Months ago He said in December\January my poi would fall in love with me and tell me this. He even told me my poi would want me more than I want them. In my last reading a few days ago, the psychic told me that this will not happen and my poi will most likely be moving on. I was devastated to say the least. Because he was able to get small present moment things right I kept focusing on these and ignoring the fact that the majority of what I was told was overall wrong. Ive learned that predicting the future is a tremendousllllllllllllllly rare gift. Those who can really do this I stronlgy doubt would be on keen and charging for it. They are prob in some mountain somewhere being one with nature and the universe, instead of charging $4.99 a minute knowing that in desperation ppl are maxing out their credit cards. The “good” psychics we rave abt here are only the ones good at picking up the past and present, and some apprently have a talent for interpreting this for most likely outcomes. The real shamans who have the gift seeing the future wouldnt be on keen and wouldnt charge for it!!!! This is an addiction, and even though I know this im still tempted to go get a reading knowing i will regret it after. Good thing I have no money now. And im not bashing... whenever i get a teading no matter how awful it was i never give less than 4 stars because i dont like to tear ppl down... but at the same time if ppl on here like star1 were not honest with their experiences, I would feel that all the hot paychics are nailing everything for everybody except me.

I’m so sorry to hear about your job situation. Yes that totally sucks. And I loved all your comments btw - definitely agree with those that can accurately predict being super super super rare. Totally afreee this should be an open and honest forum and listening to all views respectfully so yes totally agree that all should share their experiences. That is the best way people can be helpful on this forum I think - which is what it was created for I thought anyway. Yes all the best to you! Especially in the new year!

Offline star1

« Reply #761 on: December 28, 2018, 07:31:49 PM »

Definitely makes sense and maybe I should also add that I personally have not had the outcome changing thing. The readings I’ve had have actually been very consistent with how my POI is feeling and thinking - I have not had flip flopping outcome readings. None have come to pass but they haven’t been like changing all the time - but I only read with her now and then now anyway. I don’t recall ever being like said didn’t you just say this other thing was going to happen?!? Just my experience so I am fortunate with that I guess.

As I said, I get that she worked for you. She clearly has told you positive news and you're very happy with her and that's okay, I didn't like her and that's okay too. We will always have different opinions of her. I just don't think it's fair that people get so defensive over her.

Offline flora0250

« Reply #762 on: December 28, 2018, 07:35:53 PM »

As I said, I get that she worked for you. She clearly has told you positive news and you're very happy with her and that's okay, I didn't like her and that's okay too. We will always have different opinions of her. I just don't think it's fair that people get so defensive over her.

Well I wouldn’t exactly say it was all that positive! Anyway thanks Star - not defensive of her was just trying to explain why I personally enjoy reading with her. I hear you and others loud and clear that she doesn’t work for everyone and I’m not saying she should. Not that she does work for everyone. Obviously she doesn’t. Again different readers work for different people and *that* appears to be where we agree!

Offline star1

« Reply #763 on: December 28, 2018, 07:37:00 PM »

Well I wouldn’t exactly say it was all that positive! Anyway thanks Star - not defensive of her was just trying to explain why I personally enjoy reading with her. I hear you and others loud and clear that she doesn’t work for everyone and I’m not saying she should. Not that she does work for everyone. Obviously she doesn’t. Again different readers work for different people and *that* appears to be where we agree!

Likewise, I hear loud and clear she works for you and others. That's fine. Like I said - QOC is great for those who can accept that the future changes and isn't so black and white.

Offline calibabe

« Reply #764 on: December 28, 2018, 07:37:24 PM »
This is a first for me with QOC.  I am a fan of hers however I got a conflicting reading.  3 days ago I asked about someone she said they are not involved with anyone and will contact me in 2 weeks approx.  Well I took the initiative to message this person and they did not respond back.  I called her today (mind you this is 3 days later) and she said this person will not contact me back since they are involved with someone else.  There is a new romantic interest. 

WTF.  That was totally contradicting and I am very confused now.  I probably wouldn't have taken the initiative to reach out if I had known this or been warned.

I'm pretty disappointed.  Shes never done this before.  And she is always right on third parties.

anything