Author Topic: Queen of Cups18  (Read 615278 times)

Offline Fidget1028

Re: Queen of Cups18
« Reply #735 on: December 28, 2018, 12:35:25 PM »
I don’t honestly know if I believe psychics can honestly predict. But I personally think Ann is the most talented empath there is. You have to click with her and get to know her. But she and I are now to a place where we joke and she tells me to always have on a sexy outfit and keep my nails painted. She openly admits that if you call her 3 times today you will get 3 different readings and explains why. I like her honest straightforwardness. She does not sugar coat.
Or maybe psychics don’t exist at all. After reading so many story here that they always get the big out come wrong I don’t know what to believe right now.

Yeah she never worked for me at all. It's not about sugarcoating, I am being serious when I say that nothing she said made sense and she was asking me lots of questions which were wrong. We were done within 5-6mins. I have to say as a person she is a very nice lady and she's calm and will take her time and appears to care, but as a reader she really doesn't impress me. But then Fidget had a bad reading with her at first and the more she had QOC got better, but I'm done with readings like you so I have no intentions of going back to call about my ex.

Yeah, she did get better for me. But, I think it may have to do with my anxiety. If I called her stressed or upset, she seemed to pick up on it and wasn't really nice or patient. She also doesn't seem to like questions like "will we reconcile ". I think she was better with "what are his feelings "?

Offline star1

« Reply #736 on: December 28, 2018, 12:37:22 PM »
I don’t honestly know if I believe psychics can honestly predict. But I personally think Ann is the most talented empath there is. You have to click with her and get to know her. But she and I are now to a place where we joke and she tells me to always have on a sexy outfit and keep my nails painted. She openly admits that if you call her 3 times today you will get 3 different readings and explains why. I like her honest straightforwardness. She does not sugar coat.
Or maybe psychics don’t exist at all. After reading so many story here that they always get the big out come wrong I don’t know what to believe right now.

Yeah she never worked for me at all. It's not about sugarcoating, I am being serious when I say that nothing she said made sense and she was asking me lots of questions which were wrong. We were done within 5-6mins. I have to say as a person she is a very nice lady and she's calm and will take her time and appears to care, but as a reader she really doesn't impress me. But then Fidget had a bad reading with her at first and the more she had QOC got better, but I'm done with readings like you so I have no intentions of going back to call about my ex.

Yeah, she did get better for me. But, I think it may have to do with my anxiety. If I called her stressed or upset, she seemed to pick up on it and wasn't really nice or patient. She also doesn't seem to like questions like "will we reconcile ". I think she was better with "what are his feelings "?

Yeah those are the sorts of questions I asked her, what his feelings were, what's going on currently etc.

Offline LAW1974

« Reply #737 on: December 28, 2018, 01:59:46 PM »

Tell us why they would be different. I seriously am interested.  I am beginning to appreciate Ann, but I don't always understand how she reads.

Sure -- anytime you are dealing with someone who is reading feelings....  SO for example if your POI is driving and just heard a song on the radio that reminded him of you and you happened to call her around that time and shes tapping into his feelings... She might say, "hes really missing you right now, and it is crossing his mind maybe I should reach out to her". But later that night maybe he finds an old text that you wrote when you were fighting and you said some things that were not so kind now he's pissed off and begins thinking of all of the reasons why he should not reach out and why that girl he met last week is a better match....   Make sense?

Offline LAW1974

« Reply #738 on: December 28, 2018, 02:01:41 PM »

I love her as well.. she has always been kind to me, very detailed on the current, and helped me through tough times.  Ann has not had an easy life.. she has experienced cancer, chemo, and a host of issues related to that.  But she is a truth teller, doesn't sugar coat, is quick, to the point, and reliable.  No reader is 100% because they interpret what they see.. and interpretations are not always accurate. 

I recall Cookie (who is my go to for accuracy and the only one who has ever been able to "see" the future for me) telling me that my POI was into basket ball..over and over, she kept referring to it.. asking me about his interest in basket ball...?!  My POI at the time HATED sports... hated them.. turned out the basket ball issue was to do with one he had purchased to irritate his neighbours.  His neighbour's kids kept playing basket ball on the balcony next to his whilst he was trying to sleep... he finally told me about this in conversation, and it clicked what the link was that Cookie had kept seeing.  A crazy minor thing that I was paying over $5 an hour to hear.. ! LOL But heck.. they can only tell you what they "see" "hear" "feel" - whether minor or major... and that is always an interpretation..

Cookie and QoC are the only ones on Keen that I have a degree of trust in..

She was very sweet to me. I had a good reading ....she was able to pick up some very good details. She did go quiet after I introduced myself so didnt know what happened but she started reading she was on fire. She gave a few details that could only apply to my situation. It was a very short reading so I don't know what to make of it properly but I didn;t feel confused or anything for sure. She did give me a number but I don't remember now for things to pick up....I don't care about numbers anymore after reading for such a long time :X

Kota - Ive read with her prob 30 times -- she always goes quiet when you introduce yourself....  she shuffling cards:). I asked her one time

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #739 on: December 28, 2018, 02:11:02 PM »

Tell us why they would be different. I seriously am interested.  I am beginning to appreciate Ann, but I don't always understand how she reads.

Sure -- anytime you are dealing with someone who is reading feelings....  SO for example if your POI is driving and just heard a song on the radio that reminded him of you and you happened to call her around that time and shes tapping into his feelings... She might say, "hes really missing you right now, and it is crossing his mind maybe I should reach out to her". But later that night maybe he finds an old text that you wrote when you were fighting and you said some things that were not so kind now he's pissed off and begins thinking of all of the reasons why he should not reach out and why that girl he met last week is a better match....   Make sense?

Yes. That's what I thought although she never said that to me. She's definitely "in the moment ".

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #740 on: December 28, 2018, 03:07:29 PM »
this was exactly my experience with QOC..she's amazing for those "now" moments. 

Offline star1

« Reply #741 on: December 28, 2018, 05:33:40 PM »
Then why waste money calling a psychic for a now reading? If she cant predict whether something willcome to pass whats the point? If you call a psychic 3 times in a day and get three different readings isnt it clear that this person cannot predict the future? Why do we find intellectual ways to justify our addiction to something not real?

Sorry but I completely agree with this. At the end of the day, I was calling to get predictions - not what he's feeling right now knowing it can change every call. Pointless IMO.

Offline calista

« Reply #742 on: December 28, 2018, 05:37:06 PM »
I agree fully with this statement. I have tried QoC more than once and she has never worked for me. She may be good at reading the current emotions but her future predictions are just so up and down , it's unbelievable. She has given me complete opposite predictions more than once and I have stopped reading with her a while ago.

It always surprises me that QoC is rated so highly by the folks on this forum considering how inconsistent she can be.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #743 on: December 28, 2018, 05:52:57 PM »
She is only good for short term predictions - no later than 2 weeks. Her predictions usually happen for me either that day or up to 2 weeks. She is better at picking up feelings...basically the only reason Id use her for the “now” is to spy on someone - to see what they are doing or if they are lying or not (of course doing this means your trust is on the line but hey)

More on her strengths and weaknesses here:
http://www.thepsychicreviews.com/forum/index.php/topic,3336.0.html

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #744 on: December 28, 2018, 05:56:50 PM »
she predicted that nothing would transpire with my first POI, and she was right...but I only read with her twice on the topic, so I don't know if she would have changed it up on me.

Offline star1

« Reply #745 on: December 28, 2018, 06:08:03 PM »
She is only good for short term predictions - no later than 2 weeks. Her predictions usually happen for me either that day or up to 2 weeks. She is better at picking up feelings...basically the only reason Id use her for the “now” is to spy on someone - to see what they are doing or if they are lying or not (of course doing this means your trust is on the line but hey)

But her predictions have been known to change the same day. I guess it's whether someone is okay with a reader who is inconsistent and only good for the here and now - not predictions. Some people are okay with that.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #746 on: December 28, 2018, 06:08:25 PM »
I read with her only twice. I remember the first time I called her it was a huge let down. I was thinking to myself that I cant see what these rave reviews were abt. She picked up something in the present that there was no way anyone could guess.... something minor... but thats it. She predicted that within 7 days I would hear from a job I applied for. Its now over a month and I have not heard yes or no from the job. Then when I recall the glowing reviews she gets on here I fall in the trap of blaming myself... maybe she just doesnt connect with me the way she does others.....which is crap. I figured out a frw things now: when a paychic picks up a small present moment detail, we get excited and want to share it with the world..... all until the future predictions fail. Then I figured out how the fales work on this board to promote readers: they mix good news with bad news. For example u will see something like this: has anyone tried psychic so and so. I just read with them.. they rambled a little and was a little too preachy but they nailed a contact to the minute. Or, has anyone tried psychic so and so? Wouldnt try them again bc they predicted that on date so and so i would meet a french crush. It turns out that in french class my ex texted me on the very day.... the trick is we will still read it and feel curious since we will feel this person has a gift but just read the info wrong for this person so maybe i should try! There are many professional fakes like this on here. Once u open ur eyes to this u pick it up so easily!! Im only on this board for entrrtainment...no more psychic readings for me at least until a psychic shows up who is always 100% right. Ur either psychic or not. Why cant we see that this connect or didnt connect thing is a scam?

Wow that’s a high expectation! I wouldn’t even get readings if I expected this lol. I don’t know if there is a reader on this earth who is 100% right - I’ll take a good 75-80%
« Last Edit: December 28, 2018, 06:11:33 PM by Sparkle002 »

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #747 on: December 28, 2018, 06:10:52 PM »

But her predictions have been known to change the same day. I guess it's whether someone is okay with a reader who is inconsistent and only good for the here and now - not predictions. Some people are okay with that.

Same day? Oh wow ppl call the same reader more than once in a day? We know  Almost all readers are inconsistent. But guess today is her day in the board to get bashed lmao...the next day it will be someone else.

Offline star1

« Reply #748 on: December 28, 2018, 06:12:35 PM »

Same day? Oh wow ppl call the same reader more than once in a day? We know  Almost all readers are inconsistent. But guess today is her day in the board to get bashed lmao...the next day it will be someone else.

Yeah I know it is a bit odd, I was reading far back into this thread and people have had something come up after the call with her and called her back and stuff like that, and her readings have flipped.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #749 on: December 28, 2018, 06:16:06 PM »

Yeah I know it is a bit odd, I was reading far back into this thread and people have had something come up after the call with her and called her back and stuff like that, and her readings have flipped.

Lol yep she is a flip flopper - but I’m thinking it’s because she reads emotions and those can change often. Not giving her the benefit of the doubt but she is just one of many who flip flop. I’ve read with her probably 6 times this year and she was consistent and predictions happened so guess it just comes down to she connects with some sometimes and none nonetimes lol

She def isn’t my go to though so there is that

anything