Author Topic: Dilemma  (Read 19923 times)

Offline marybell

Re: Dilemma
« Reply #45 on: October 02, 2012, 09:26:44 PM »
First, let me say that I didn't send the text expecting a particular reply. While it would have been nice and certainly I would have appreciated a polite reply like, "thanks, you too" I sent the text to open the doors to communication, because some advisors had told me that he was apprehensive and didn't know how to reach out to me.  So, I was just breaking the ice, as it were.   Let's see.  The advisors that thought it would be a good idea were:

Midnight Magical Spirit said she thought it would be a good idea
Abundant Visions/Gaylene said it would help to let him know I have no hard feelings
Source Power said she thought it would be a good idea to open up communication
Mikki Reno said she thought it would be a good idea as a catalyst to communication
Sapphire21 said she thought it would be a good idea as a catalyst to communication
Your Message From Above/Aurora said it would be a good idea
Vallentina Rose said it would not be a bad idea

NorthstarJulie advised that while it wouldn't hurt to send a text, she wouldn't do it if she were me, because she would not want him to get what he wants
Matthea said he won't respond
Samantha Wild said he would respond but in a tight manner, not relaxed.

Question, if you don't mind sharing, which advisors told you to contact him and which didn't? And the ones who told you not to, did they say what their reasonings were?
Upon learning that I sent the text and received no reply, three advisors said it was because he is not ready.  One advisor said he is contemplating what to say, to represent his feelings without them being construed by me as a lie.  Two advisors said he is thinking about what to say, and an answer will come soon. One advisor said that the absence of a reply is telling in that it shows he still has feelings, because if he had no feelings, he wouldn't have had to think much about how to reply, and it would have been easy to just send a quick, "thank you, you too".  I see that reasoning, I guess, but I also don't rule out the possibility that either he didn't believe it warranted a reply or that he was trying to show me that I am not important to him.

All of the advisors said he was thinking about me now.

Hi Smee
Did he respond? Were any of the psychics right?

Offline Cfisher

• Veterans
« Reply #46 on: October 02, 2012, 10:49:57 PM »
@jdd2003 - Couldn't have said it better myself. I write them all down, stick my notes in a *Do not touch dumbass* box and live my life.

You never know what life is going to through out at ya. I'm still talking to people from a whole bunch of different countries over Facebook that I met in Mexico a month ago. Didn't think too much was going to come of that and now there are about 12 of us that are chatting about going on vacation together next year. Who the heck would've thought that? LOL@!

And yes, I mean very different countries:
1-Chile, 3-Germany, 2-Holland, 2-Canada, 3-Italy, 2-Mexico

My Cancun trip was like a meeting of United Nations. The language barrier was HORRID and we all had a blast together. Never in my life did I ever think that I would use Google Translate as much as I have in the last 3 weeks or so. Crazy life I have, not gonna lie about it. lol

Ah smee, I've been at this point. You're letting psychic opinions rule your decisions and because they are not all in line with each other, you don't know what to do.

Here's what you do. Pretend you never got a reading. I know that's near impossible, but try. Then do whatever you would have done if you hadn't had a reading. You need to follow your instincts and your heart as that's the only way you will get to the right destination. No psychic can guide you on that, you just need to trust yourself.

elcaliente

« Reply #47 on: October 02, 2012, 11:04:49 PM »
First, let me say that I didn't send the text expecting a particular reply. While it would have been nice and certainly I would have appreciated a polite reply like, "thanks, you too" I sent the text to open the doors to communication, because some advisors had told me that he was apprehensive and didn't know how to reach out to me.  So, I was just breaking the ice, as it were.   Let's see.  The advisors that thought it would be a good idea were:

Midnight Magical Spirit said she thought it would be a good idea
Abundant Visions/Gaylene said it would help to let him know I have no hard feelings
Source Power said she thought it would be a good idea to open up communication
Mikki Reno said she thought it would be a good idea as a catalyst to communication
Sapphire21 said she thought it would be a good idea as a catalyst to communication
Your Message From Above/Aurora said it would be a good idea
Vallentina Rose said it would not be a bad idea

NorthstarJulie advised that while it wouldn't hurt to send a text, she wouldn't do it if she were me, because she would not want him to get what he wants
Matthea said he won't respond
Samantha Wild said he would respond but in a tight manner, not relaxed.

Question, if you don't mind sharing, which advisors told you to contact him and which didn't? And the ones who told you not to, did they say what their reasonings were?
Upon learning that I sent the text and received no reply, three advisors said it was because he is not ready.  One advisor said he is contemplating what to say, to represent his feelings without them being construed by me as a lie.  Two advisors said he is thinking about what to say, and an answer will come soon. One advisor said that the absence of a reply is telling in that it shows he still has feelings, because if he had no feelings, he wouldn't have had to think much about how to reply, and it would have been easy to just send a quick, "thank you, you too".  I see that reasoning, I guess, but I also don't rule out the possibility that either he didn't believe it warranted a reply or that he was trying to show me that I am not important to him.

All of the advisors said he was thinking about me now.

Hi Smee
Did he respond? Were any of the psychics right?

I did not receive a response yet.  It has been one month since I sent the text. The readings continue to show promise of reconciliation, but there is another woman involved, and the readers all seem to say that he will not reach out until that has run its course.  Some indicate that the wheels on that casual relationship are beginning to fall off.  I cannot comment on whether they are correct on that.

The psychics reasoning for him not reaching out while he is with someone else follows my sense too.  I don't think my ex ever really wanted to lie to me.  I sense he feels badly that he may not have been totally honest with me and in the break up call, he did not admit that there was someone that had caught his eye.  I also believe that to speak with me while he is in another relationship would provide too much opportunity for a question to occur in a discussion that could lead him to have to deny it. My birthday is this week, Thursday, and many readers have indicated that he may use that as an opportunity to make some fort of communication.  Many think it could be a simple Facebook post.  Some think it would be more. I guess we will see.

Offline allbitenobark

« Reply #48 on: October 05, 2012, 03:57:50 AM »
Happy birthday, smee! I was delighted to read your other post that your ex in fact did call you. That's great but I hope you still enjoyed YOUR day for YOU. I treated myself to a new dress, shoes, a facial, sushi dinner with friends, a rock show, followed by karaoke on my birthday (also our anniversary). Needless to say I kept myself very occupied that day and had a blast! Just know that I'm sending you a cosmic cocktail or cupcake (whatever your poison, teehee!) on your special day. Cheers!
« Last Edit: October 05, 2012, 05:07:18 AM by decibel.diva »

elcaliente

« Reply #49 on: October 05, 2012, 11:20:26 AM »
Thanks, decibel.diva
Happy birthday, smee! I was delighted to read your other post that your ex in fact did call you. That's great but I hope you still enjoyed YOUR day for YOU. I treated myself to a new dress, shoes, a facial, sushi dinner with friends, a rock show, followed by karaoke on my birthday (also our anniversary). Needless to say I kept myself very occupied that day and had a blast! Just know that I'm sending you a cosmic cocktail or cupcake (whatever your poison, teehee!) on your special day. Cheers!

anything