Author Topic: Dilemma  (Read 19925 times)

Offline bjr181

Re: Dilemma
« Reply #30 on: September 04, 2012, 07:27:45 PM »
I do want to point out that I dated a guy from January to July and Ellen Hartwell, Kisha, and Sincerity all said he was "Mr Right Now" and Sincerity mentioned that it would end by July/August.  I was disappointed to hear this as he was a great distraction but it was all true.  He wasn't a keeper and it did end in July.  So not EVERYONE says that we will get married and he is a soulmate.  Keep in mind, during these calls, I never mentioned my ex so they weren't aware that he still had my heart. 

Offline newgirl

« Reply #31 on: September 04, 2012, 08:28:50 PM »
Sincerity mentioned out of the blue in June that I can get connected with this guy anytime then and that June was very important. She also mentioned that till end of September is important in terms of contact. I actually get connected with him in June when he accepted he wasn't able to move on and I again got connected in end of August. I had a call with Sincerity again and lets see how things pan out. Will keep you guys posted. Also another one to the point was Cookie, she gave me 3-6 months timeline in Feb and it happened as she said. And right at that time, Sapphire was exactly to the point and suggested me to do what was needed. It worked :).

Offline sunandmoon

« Reply #32 on: September 04, 2012, 09:43:22 PM »
I completely agree with scorpiogirl. I heard all the same statements for multiple men. I don't want to diminish your pain or minimize the strength of your connection, but there comes a point when you have to accept reality and actions at face value.

Ditto, though I had only called on one. I bet if I called on my current guy I'd get the same lines. It was always interesting when I asked about both the guys.

Yes, mine also is/was going through what seemed to me a major life change, cut others out of his life (and still is) and has not let them back in. These are not even love interests, but true friends - at least they were. I listen to one tell me "at least he hasn't deleted my friend request on fb" (after he defriended her) and I think - honey, it's unlikely he'll refriend you. I mean, he never deleted me and still rarely communicates with me via fb.

I was told we had a deep connection, sm connection, spent other lives together. I've heard it all. Fact of the matter is he wants nothing to do with me, not even as a friend. A psychic would tell me he's embarrassed, he still has feelings for me and doesn't know what to do about them.... truth is he's the only one that really knows what he's thinking and he's not sharing.

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #33 on: September 04, 2012, 10:17:25 PM »
hey sunandmoon,

did you end up going through all of your notes and discovering which ones actually told you that he wouldn't come around? (if there were any)

Offline scorpiogirl

« Reply #34 on: September 04, 2012, 11:48:41 PM »
Yep we supposedly had many past lives together. I got so many fabulously spun past life tales. I hated when someone said THAT as a way for ME to confirm that we were "soulmates". Gag.

One was especially detailed. Apparently he was a king and I was in his court or a slave girl or something. He was cruel and punished me for something. I was on the ground begging and pleading for my life! He killed me. Poor me.

Another said I had been his mother in a past life.

The lengths they go to to establish a connection. That is what keeps you in the line. If a psychic says "I'm sorry. I don't see you together" how long would you continue the call? I got off ASAP. However the ones who said YES they get your money. You stay on to hear more of this amazing future.

Offline BellaLife

• Manifesting
« Reply #35 on: September 04, 2012, 11:51:07 PM »
Wow...that's deep stuff from psychic's! ....They should just be honest and stop stringing people along!

Furah2fun

« Reply #36 on: September 05, 2012, 02:07:45 AM »
WOW! I wish i would have found this site earlier!!!! Would have saved so much money. Better late than never though.

Offline newgirl

« Reply #37 on: September 05, 2012, 03:47:50 AM »
@Bug, yeah I was just telling she was right abt her predictions and Cookie as well.

Offline scorpiogirl

« Reply #38 on: September 05, 2012, 04:03:24 AM »
Sure are a lot of embarrassed men out there.  :o

HAHA!!!!

Embarrassed, confused, not where they'd like to be financially.......

Please add on  :)

Oh I have a good one. He loves me but he's not ready for a commitment. However if he WERE then I would be the one to settle down with. And that's why he can't be with me. He loves me too much and knows being with me would mean he would absolutely marry me. But he's not ready yet so he's messing around with women who he would never in a million years consider marrying.

Offline sunandmoon

« Reply #39 on: September 05, 2012, 11:02:55 AM »

Oh I have a good one. He loves me but he's not ready for a commitment. However if he WERE then I would be the one to settle down with. And that's why he can't be with me. He loves me too much and knows being with me would mean he would absolutely marry me. But he's not ready yet so he's messing around with women who he would never in a million years consider marrying.

How about "he has a way of seeing me that’s not going to be shaken no matter what"
"he pushes me away because I'm the real deal and he’s not up to it"

The above was from Charlotte, she seemed to pick up people around him well.

She also said (Aug 2011) "may take some more time, beginning of october or far longer than i want"

So I'd have to say she was correct on the "far longer". OTOH she covered all her bases with that sentence didn't she?  :P

tjoy12

« Reply #40 on: September 05, 2012, 05:01:26 PM »
Oh here is a good one:

"He's scared"

That is a bunch of crap!

Like a good friend told me recently.
He would only be scared if you went after him with a butcher knife.

My reasoning:
How can a man be scared now? When he had me.
I can understand scared in the beginning when he had to work his a%$ off to pursue me, but ummm...now.
Nope...not buying it.

elcaliente

« Reply #41 on: September 05, 2012, 11:00:37 PM »
I'm not sure I totally agree with you tjoy on this one.  There are people who are afraid of commitment, and they can manage relationships in the beginning while feelings are still developing and when the conenction tends to be more on a physical plane.  As relationships progress, there is a shift and its when the emotional connection develops that those individuals with fear of commitment find the emotions to hard to handle.  So, although certainly not in all cases, there could be some cases where this would apply.
Oh here is a good one:

"He's scared"

That is a bunch of crap!

Like a good friend told me recently.
He would only be scared if you went after him with a butcher knife.

My reasoning:
How can a man be scared now? When he had me.
I can understand scared in the beginning when he had to work his a%$ off to pursue me, but ummm...now.
Nope...not buying it.

Offline allbitenobark

« Reply #42 on: September 06, 2012, 08:23:18 PM »
Although some men panic and get scared...I think psychics exploit this scenario to the nth degree, and perhaps that was the point tjoy was making? (Grrrl, you tell me, I don't wanna put words in your mouth!) But yeah, the confused scared not ready blah blah blah reasons...oy vey! I am so happy I have finally found some solid readers that don't ever say any of that BS to me. When I think of all the years I was told that by sooooooo many different readers it makes me ill. Oh well, live and learn. :)

tjoy12

« Reply #43 on: September 07, 2012, 12:39:11 AM »
Haha decibel - true!

Yep because fear of commitment is so easy to say and also hard to validate from the guy.
Its not like most come out and say they have a fear if commitment.

Its BS to me!
I think I'm at the place where I'm done making excuses for a man.

D - I'll pm you. Positive updates!! :)

jdd2003

« Reply #44 on: October 02, 2012, 08:58:54 PM »
Ah smee, I've been at this point. You're letting psychic opinions rule your decisions and because they are not all in line with each other, you don't know what to do.

Here's what you do. Pretend you never got a reading. I know that's near impossible, but try. Then do whatever you would have done if you hadn't had a reading. You need to follow your instincts and your heart as that's the only way you will get to the right destination. No psychic can guide you on that, you just need to trust yourself.

anything