Author Topic: Soul Navigation  (Read 20555 times)

Offline NewHealthyStart

Soul Navigation
« on: August 29, 2012, 06:31:49 PM »
Credit has to be given to her, she was right about what I'm going through today, she said she saw this change/problem that I'm having right now not too long ago when I called her.  I didn't see anyone posting on her so I figured I'd share.  However, the reason why I didn't call her back was because she seemed like she was trying to fluff herself up to me on the phone and it made me feel uncomfortable.

Offline Truth

• Lookin for the good ones, just like most of you
Re: Soul Navigation
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2012, 09:16:40 PM »
oh, i used her years ago. i must say, i think she is accurate too. when i used her i would call and ask about different guys i was into at the time. she would tell me, each and every one, how they wouldn't work out. i gave up on her because nobody was ever working out in her book and i felt like she was just overly negative. well, none of them ever did. so, she was pretty right about everyone.. maybe i should try her again..

Offline skyline

« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2013, 11:53:34 PM »
Had a reading with her and thought it was quite incredible. She's obviously very talented and spiritually evolved. It was as if she knew personally the person I called about. She also broke the bad/not so good news gently and gave constructive advice.

She only made 1 prediction, but it was one of the readings where I was hanging on her every word and insight.

jen80

« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2013, 07:16:18 AM »
Read with her twice last year. First time I was in a very bad place but couldn't quite place what she was saying. It was quite general and could have pertained to anyone but at that time I didn't care but as I got to a better place I called her again and could see that she was way off, lots of guessing and every single prediction did not come to pass. Both readings were last year so maybe she got better but I wrote in my notebooks of crap that I would not read with her again.so I will not but maybe its a connection thing with me.

Offline skyline

« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2013, 10:38:13 PM »
Have to say I'm still thinking about this reader/reading. It was if she peered into the person's soul and read the blueprint. I've had other readers see things about myself on this level, but never on this level for another person.

She only made 1 major prediction, so I will post if and when it transpires.

jen80

« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2013, 07:46:03 AM »
@presence Lol 'lazy psychic' well that's a first. So funny.

I hate it when they make assumptions.now see what her guesswork has done to her. Smh

Offline skyline

« Reply #6 on: June 12, 2013, 02:11:54 AM »
Correctly picked up on a job outcome. Only other reader to do so was Storm Cestavani.

Turns out again the 2 outlier readers with a negative outcome were right.

Offline skyline

« Reply #7 on: September 08, 2013, 04:06:44 AM »
Was correct again about another job outcome. She specifically saw that they were offering the job to someone else. No one else picked this up.

Offline Zee

« Reply #8 on: September 16, 2013, 05:32:05 PM »
The first assumption SN made (as most do) is that I'm in love with the guy and want him to leave his wife to be with me.

Wow, I have a friend the same way and because it's a male/female dynamic that's the first thing most readers chime in about: that I have feelings for him or vice versa. I never call about him.  They just pick up a recent male figure in my life who has been trying to contact me. When I ask if I know him previously, many start to describe him.

From my perspective I've never had any romantic feelings for him at all. We connected over a similar career and would talk about that at length and then we had a disagreement, fell out and I no longer want him to talk to him at all.  Even outside female acquaintances thought we were involved that way, although I don't know specifically what I said or how they interpreted our conversations; nor what made them think that.

It seems to be an automatic response anytime opposite sex's are involved because I'm sure relationships feel the same way to readers whether it's a relationship with a co-worker (work-relationship); sister/brother (sibling-relationship); mother/father (parent relationship), etc.

In general, anytime I bring up another man (which I have about school or work) that is the first place the reader jumps to - intimacy.

Offline hope4love

« Reply #9 on: September 16, 2013, 11:34:06 PM »
The first assumption SN made (as most do) is that I'm in love with the guy and want him to leave his wife to be with me.

Wow, I have a friend the same way and because it's a male/female dynamic that's the first thing most readers chime in about: that I have feelings for him or vice versa. I never call about him.  They just pick up a recent male figure in my life who has been trying to contact me. When I ask if I know him previously, many start to describe him.

From my perspective I've never had any romantic feelings for him at all. We connected over a similar career and would talk about that at length and then we had a disagreement, fell out and I no longer want him to talk to him at all.  Even outside female acquaintances thought we were involved that way, although I don't know specifically what I said or how they interpreted our conversations; nor what made them think that.

It seems to be an automatic response anytime opposite sex's are involved because I'm sure relationships feel the same way to readers whether it's a relationship with a co-worker (work-relationship); sister/brother (sibling-relationship); mother/father (parent relationship), etc.

In general, anytime I bring up another man (which I have about school or work) that is the first place the reader jumps to - intimacy.

I agree.  It seems that most readers automatically jump to conclusions about a situation based on the surface unless they're really able to gauge whether or not it's a mutual interest or other factors.

Offline chrys

« Reply #10 on: September 17, 2014, 06:19:23 PM »
I read with Soul Navigation yesterday and pretty much everything she said was totally on point.  I just had to give her names and DOB's she layed everything out for me and this is the second time she read for me and her last time frame was dead on.  Will have to wait a little bit to see if her next prediction will work out.

Offline cosmogirl76

« Reply #11 on: November 09, 2017, 09:22:48 PM »
Well I read with her just now and nothing she said made sense really. I asked if she saw a reconnection with poi and she said it came abrubtly - yes i will give her that. I said we had an arguement and she said oh yes he feels sooo defensive right now and angry and it came really unexpected for him. Well thats weird cause it happened 7 months ago and ge started it. Also said 3 months prior to the arguement he already decided to end it which is not true cause we werent even together and he contacted me 3 months prior after another hiatus. I asked what the reason was for this 'break'. She never picked up the other woman. Said he was afraid of commitment. Wrong :-(

Offline mignnone

« Reply #12 on: November 09, 2017, 11:53:54 PM »
Sorry she did not work for you. She was totally on point for me. Described the person to a T then told me what I needed to do to get the results I wanted.

Offline Exposed

« Reply #13 on: November 10, 2017, 07:02:28 AM »
Soul Navigation is also wrong about job opportunities. Several I applied to this year, and they are taken by other people. I've spoken with other psychics, basically said the same thing. BS they tell you positive, in the long run it's a pain of dissappointment.

Offline Kate

« Reply #14 on: November 10, 2017, 10:28:10 AM »
She was very very accurate in describing the person I was calling about a while ago.. however, when I called her again, she did give inaccurate information. I think she misinterpreted what she was seeing.  She has been wrong on a few other minor details also.. however, she is an impressive reader and does see/pick up on intentions as far as I can tell..