Author Topic: Soul Navigation  (Read 20516 times)

Offline skyline

Re: Soul Navigation
« Reply #15 on: November 11, 2017, 12:43:50 AM »
She's' the real deal.

Picked up on the last 2 major romantic interests who came into my life, months before it happened.

Psychics are always going to be wrong if you ask them whether you will get a job or not.

Offline Exposed

« Reply #16 on: November 11, 2017, 12:59:21 AM »
She's' the real deal.

Picked up on the last 2 major romantic interests who came into my life, months before it happened.

Psychics are always going to be wrong if you ask them whether you will get a job or not.

Those statements are contradictions. Don't you think?

Offline skyline

« Reply #17 on: November 12, 2017, 03:23:40 AM »
Those statements are contradictions. Don't you think?

I prefer more open ended questions like "anyone new coming up in my love life?".

Versus, specific questions like "will I get the job?".

I find that psychics are almost always wrong when you ask the second question.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #18 on: November 12, 2017, 04:02:49 AM »
Agreed!

Offline Kate

« Reply #19 on: May 15, 2018, 01:58:15 AM »
Hello all.. I have read with Soul Navigation a couple of times.  She does seem to connect well to the person I'm calling about... BUT, I want to know if her timelines and predictions are trust worthy in how things pan out..  Can anyone give advice? 

I've been in a bit of a confused space the last 2 days and went on a bit of a spiral around readers who I know have skill for a current read (mainly because I wanted an instant read) .. but not sure where to place trust in events unfolding

I read with SN this morning my time.. would really appreciate some insight from anyone who has good solid experience with her as a reader as to whether her predictions pan out (from an emotional perspective - not career)?

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #20 on: May 15, 2018, 02:19:50 AM »
Hello all.. I have read with Soul Navigation a couple of times.  She does seem to connect well to the person I'm calling about... BUT, I want to know if her timelines and predictions are trust worthy in how things pan out..  Can anyone give advice? 

I've been in a bit of a confused space the last 2 days and went on a bit of a spiral around readers who I know have skill for a current read (mainly because I wanted an instant read) .. but not sure where to place trust in events unfolding

I read with SN this morning my time.. would really appreciate some insight from anyone who has good solid experience with her as a reader as to whether her predictions pan out (from an emotional perspective - not career)?

I like her a lot, she's very nice, and I've read with her a few times. I do think she has a gift, but I often find readings with her frustrating because she doesn't really give me a final outcome. Maybe because it's so far out. She has been right so far, in that her readings have routinely said that what I want could take years before it happens. She won't say - yes it'll happen, or no it won't happen - just that for right now she predicts things will stay the same for a few years.

She has been most effective for me in reading peoples' feelings and motivations. She also has her own site, by the way, in case you want to read with her there instead of through a platform.

Offline PrettyLittleLiz

• Veterans
« Reply #21 on: May 15, 2018, 11:43:07 PM »

Read with her a total of 2x (once in November and once in January). Predictions did not manifest and aren't looking like they're going to happen. Her prediction in November was that he would really move the relationship forward with a commitment this year, but not to expect it until after the holidays in 2017. Second reading was in end of January and she said he loves me and would do something to show me for Valentine's Day because we were going to build a life together. This did not happen. I don't even think he did anything besides text me.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #22 on: May 16, 2018, 12:58:41 AM »

Read with her a total of 2x (once in November and once in January). Predictions did not manifest and aren't looking like they're going to happen. Her prediction in November was that he would really move the relationship forward with a commitment this year, but not to expect it until after the holidays in 2017. Second reading was in end of January and she said he loves me and would do something to show me for Valentine's Day because we were going to build a life together. This did not happen. I don't even think he did anything besides text me.

Aww I’m sorry, I’m in a similar boat.

Offline Kate

« Reply #23 on: May 16, 2018, 01:55:01 AM »

That's helpful - thank you - I have called her a few times, but in usual style, in the panic I was in, I did forget that previously, she had got details wrong ...I do think she connects to some extent... I won't call her again. 

Offline psychicaddict1

« Reply #24 on: May 21, 2018, 04:06:34 PM »
She did what I hate about some psychics... she told me to “distance” myself from my boyfriend of two years. The reason why I hate distancing and the idea of it is because I’m a very loving and loyal girlfriend, and we live together. If I randomly started being weird, or cold, my boyfriend will be utterly confused, annoyed and neglected. Her telling me to “distance” myself for a 100% chance of getting married is utter bullshit! I love being loving and comforting, and I don’t want to change who I am.

Rather than making predictions, she went on for 30 minutes about distancing myself. Such a waste of money.

Offline alphabetsoup

« Reply #25 on: May 21, 2018, 04:13:33 PM »
thanks @psychicaddict I'm taking her odd my list, I was going to call, but THAT is proof she's unethical .

Offline nightime

« Reply #26 on: June 15, 2018, 04:37:24 AM »
When I used to read with her a lot regarding my messed up relationship a few years ago, she told me that she too was looking for love and trying to find the one herself. Which then lead to her just giving me dating advice and how to play dating games with men. I don't know if she's found someone yet but I think she is a bit bitter towards men not giving 110%.

Fast forward a year or two later, I call her about someone giving me the 110% attention. Her tune changed and she was selling me a fairytale about this guy and she promised me that we would be married by year's end and how lucky I was to have met this man! The guy dumped me to go back to an ex a month after.

I don't know how to describe it but I feel like she means well but if the POI isn't living up to her standard then she doesn't give positive empowering readings.

Offline ShootingStar

« Reply #27 on: June 28, 2018, 07:52:08 PM »
Any updates on her?

Offline Yt5587

« Reply #28 on: June 28, 2018, 08:07:12 PM »
She told me oh wow he finds you very beautiful. So beautiful. Then she goes hmm idk there’s a lot of confusion with this guy. The whole reading, except for the beautiful part, she sounded so unsure and confused so I hung up...this was a few days ago

Offline ShootingStar

« Reply #29 on: June 28, 2018, 08:26:34 PM »
OK, I'm just trying to find readers who are SUPER honest and will jsut tell you no this won't be anything if that's the case and read that she is honest. I got more than enough fairy tales with the last POI!

anything