Author Topic: AngelGuided  (Read 37452 times)

Offline AngelGuided

• Veterans
AngelGuided
« on: February 19, 2011, 07:28:12 PM »
I'll play!!!!
« Last Edit: February 25, 2011, 08:13:42 PM by AngelGuided »

kirakira

Re: AngelGuided
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2011, 07:46:09 PM »
what?!?!  I actually can't believe she posted that with everything going on!!  I would never do that!  I didn't even post my ex-sm (whatever?) here because he was not legally even available -shit!

kirakira

« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2011, 07:47:40 PM »
hey are you a cancer?  or pisces even?

Offline AngelGuided

• Veterans
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2011, 07:52:31 PM »
I'm a libra and they're both scorpios.  I thought it was pretty brazen of her myself!  She has balls I tell you!  Funny thing is this morning she posted a rant on her fb page about her husband.  She left her husband about 3 days before my husband left me.  She was ranting about the other woman and referenced a Taylor Swift song about revenge.  I wasn't familiar with it, so I researched it.  It's about another woman taking your man, seems she's quite jealous of the woman that's with her husband's with now!  Talk about karma!
« Last Edit: February 19, 2011, 08:07:49 PM by AngelGuided »

kirakira

« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2011, 08:28:11 PM »
The whole situation sounds so off balance and bound to blow up.  Ok, so I was off about your being a water sign, but I still sense form your eyes, that you are kind and sweet and it seems to me that you stay strong especially in front of others, but obviously are feeling tremendous hurt. 
Based on what I know of your story, and seeing you all, I'd like to say this to you.  It's all kinds of tangled up, he's got issues to face and some call that "mid-life crisis" but either way, it's pent up shit and he has to get it out.  She is going to hang on to him to feel some kind of victory here.  If you seem like a threat, if you seem like you care, she will fight harder to keep him seduced.  I really think, if only for appearances, you should try to go on some dates.  Let her think you don't care.  And equally important here, let him think you are slipping away, better yet, make him feel it, by doing it.  Oh man... I didn't do a reading on this, and I will if you like, but seriously, my gutt is screaming for you to at the very least appear (convincingly now) to be moving on.  Super important.  Seems like a game, but you're dealing with scorpios who are dealing with tsunamis of emotions right now, and when those waves recede, if you still love him, he's gonna be one wet dog looking for saving.

Offline AngelGuided

• Veterans
« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2011, 08:40:41 PM »
You pegged it for sure!  Yeah, if you would like to do a reading, I'd appreciate it!  This is completely a game to her and I've  known that from very beginning.  I've been trying to make it appear that I've moved on and don't care.  Usually he's the one that calls me about something financial.  I've called him a couple times, like over insurance cards, but usually he makes the contact.  He called this morning as a matter of fact.

kirakira

« Reply #6 on: February 19, 2011, 09:37:30 PM »
I'll send you a message about a reading. 
But before I even do it, your situation calls for the advice my scorpio grandmother gave me time and time again over the years which of course I never once was able to do, (southern drawl, nice and slow) "Honey, act like you don't care."
And since my last two exes are scorps (one being my kid's dad, so I have had to deal with him thru the worst), I can tell you for sure, he will not let go that easily, he expects you to be strong and waiting, and the quickest way to wake his ass up is by him really feeling you being over it and on top of that you shining and looking/feeling better than ever (of course that last part works with most men!) 
This next part is just for a laugh- although I'm sorry if it's not funny- any chance you could go on a date with her ex?!  haha! double wham!!! jk  ;)

Offline AngelGuided

• Veterans
« Reply #7 on: February 19, 2011, 09:52:41 PM »
Thanks KiraKira!  Great advice!  Funny thing is for the first 6 weeks I was talking to her husband quite a bit.  Even met up with him twice to share info.  He was really "off" though, obsessed about following my husband, breaking his leg, etc.  He was stalking him and her, calling him, general harrassment, etc.  The whole family seems to be disturbed, so I quit talking to him because it was making me uncomfortable.  From the looks of things he's got a steady girl now though and she doesn't like it one bit!

Offline AngelGuided

• Veterans
« Reply #8 on: February 19, 2011, 09:57:23 PM »
Her husband had their daughter tell her that we had met and had lunch, just to get a rise out of her.  Of course, we didn't.

Offline fm

« Reply #9 on: February 19, 2011, 11:48:50 PM »
haha. seems that Scorpios give a lot of problems to their partner. My ex is a scorpio too. Urgh, I am talking to this guy who is a scorpio too. I wonder if anything will happen haha.

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #10 on: February 20, 2011, 02:15:07 AM »
"any chance you could go on a date with her ex?!  haha!"

there is your scorpio moon coming out:)

angelguided do you have some water in your chart? It looks to me as if you do.

kirakira

« Reply #11 on: February 20, 2011, 02:35:58 AM »
Totally, I bet she must.  I got water all over this lady too.

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #12 on: February 20, 2011, 03:36:00 AM »
i saw that you read with claire before too, i was thinking about getting a reading with her. was she accurate?

positivethoughts

« Reply #13 on: February 20, 2011, 03:42:27 AM »
ACK - we all want to throw darts at the other woman!!!

Offline AngelGuided

• Veterans
« Reply #14 on: February 20, 2011, 04:04:20 AM »
Hi everyone!  I love it PositiveThoughts!!  Go for it with the darts!!!  CSK, Claire seemed to be a good empath.  I'm not sure how she is with predictions, she didn't really give me much in that department?  But, she assessed the situation well. 

As for whether I've got water in my chart, seems like I recall having Aquarius in my chart?  I was born here in Virginia on 10/18/72 at 3:31 am, if any of you are good with that sort of thing?