Author Topic: AngelGuided  (Read 37456 times)

Offline AngelGuided

• Veterans
Re: AngelGuided
« Reply #150 on: March 01, 2011, 01:04:21 AM »
Well things have certainly turned around quickly for you Kira!  Congrats!

Offline AngelGuided

• Veterans
« Reply #151 on: March 06, 2011, 05:53:47 PM »
I had an amazing experience last night!  As I've mentioned in the vent, I've been going through some changes after meeting someone new, etc.  Last night I was very unsettled so as I was lying in bed, praying out loud which I don't usually pray out loud?  I was asking for guidance and direction because I was so confused?  I asked to be able to be connected with my guides for clarity and to receive some kind of sign of assurance.  I was asking to be alleviated from pain and stress.  I prayed that I trust your divine plan in my life.  All of a sudden, I felt something in my abdomen, don't really know how to explain it.  I'm familiar with this sensation.  I get this when I have a "knowing" feeling.  Then this vibration in my lower back, very warm and soothing.  This feeling of peace came over me.  Strange thing is I've had this vibration before and never really paid attention as to what it was?  It's a sensation that goes through my body all the way down to my feet.  I guess it had become so normal that I ignored it?  As to being able to define this, I still really can't say but I have felt better.  A little unsettled today but more at peace.  Not sure what the outcome will be, but I trust that things will work out the way they're supposed to.

Offline fm

« Reply #152 on: March 06, 2011, 11:20:15 PM »
it is interesting, I ever have a friend who told me most of our spirit guides are not able to communicate with us directly however they give us physical impulses. Not that I am so observant to notice that but hey mayb they are trying to tell you something and to help you in times of need. See if you get any messages from them? Good luck.

Offline AngelGuided

• Veterans
« Reply #153 on: March 06, 2011, 11:53:08 PM »
I'm certainly trying to open up FM!  I would love some messages, just not sure what to look for?

Offline cj

« Reply #154 on: March 07, 2011, 04:05:08 AM »
Angel..the messages usually come through dreams.

kirakira

« Reply #155 on: March 07, 2011, 06:17:41 AM »
I wrote a letter to the Universe (call it how you will) last night specifically asking for guidance with making the best life for my daughter and me.  I've found that writing it out in a letter format can do wonders. 

Any word from furnace guy all weekend now?  Any new prospects?

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #156 on: March 07, 2011, 06:35:49 AM »
kira, i honestly love that you did that.

i think everyone here should write a letter asking for what they want/need or for what is best. that is sort of how the law of attraction works anyway.

Offline AngelGuided

• Veterans
« Reply #157 on: March 07, 2011, 03:25:20 PM »
Letter is a good idea Kira.  Nope, not heard a word from furnace guy?  He replied to the voice text I left him and that was the last he's contacted me.

positivethoughts

« Reply #158 on: March 07, 2011, 05:34:38 PM »
Angel - ugh  :-\

Offline cj

« Reply #159 on: March 07, 2011, 07:21:29 PM »
well you know what angel...boy chases girl...so forget him for now. ...and let him chase u...someone is right around the corner

Offline AngelGuided

• Veterans
« Reply #160 on: March 07, 2011, 08:09:42 PM »
I had another experience last night as I was on the phone talking to my aunt.  We were having a deep conversation about why I think we're here on earth to learn and grow, as I was saying this that tingling vibration started to wash over me once again.  I've had it before, but never related it to anything.  I was much observant and aware of where it started this time.  It began in the base of my spine, then ran down my legs and into my feet and toes, completely washed me over.  It's a tingling sensation, feels like I'm vibrating?  No dreams yet, though! ;)

Offline cj

« Reply #161 on: March 11, 2011, 03:36:28 AM »
I completely understand how you feel angel...its like you dont want to have left a bad situation to walk into another bad one  :-\

sammiepoo

« Reply #162 on: May 21, 2011, 03:43:22 AM »
Nice to meet you Angelguided I look forward to getting to know you on here, and I am bored right now their is a break from school, so you are going to see me on here alot.

anything