Author Topic: Manifesting/Law ofattraction & destiny/Fate  (Read 11305 times)

TimeHeals

Re: Manifesting/Law ofattraction & destiny/Fate
« Reply #30 on: August 30, 2012, 07:15:33 PM »
@Newly- I agree with KTH, lol - your positive energy! I can feel your excitement! Such a great, aspiring attitude!

Offline Miracle

• Veterans
« Reply #31 on: August 30, 2012, 07:21:43 PM »
Timeheals - It's never too late to start, the best part is you actually did! That in itself is a huge achievement!!!  After all it's so much easier to wait for things to fall on our lap but the Universe just doesn't work that way. I can't tell you how happy I am! I just got my dream project... I am still in absolute shock!  Something that I had desired and prayed to work on FOUR years ago just happened!  There is a huge force out there looking out for each one of us, we just need to believe in it!!!

Newly - So happy to hear all the good things happening for you!!! This is only the beginning of all the wonderful things that are going to unfold for you! As they say, keep believing... keep dreaming... keep going!!!
« Last Edit: August 30, 2012, 07:24:05 PM by Miracle »

Offline Nottakingthebait

• Veterans
  • “Place your hand over your heart, can you feel it?
« Reply #32 on: August 30, 2012, 09:54:20 PM »
Yay!!! I'm so thrilled to read this bugs! Look at all the predictions manifesting today, all with positive manifesting attitudes!!!

Again this forum is on fire, don't turn the water on!!! Let's keep this going!!!!

I have something to report!! Finally!
I've been a much more positive person lately and really trying to practice LOA. Well today I manifested exactly what I wanted at work! Thank you to everyone for your inspiring advice. BUT THANK YOU CFFisher for your KickAss mantras-- cuz  say them every morning-- and voila I manifested travel, a conference, and respect at work. And I only wanted the respect part! Got it all in LESS then 3 days of Manifesting!! YEY oh YEY oh YEY oh yup yup yup! Tee Hee. ANd like Newly, I don't want my SM to come back ever- cuz I'm exactly where I want to be in my work. I miss him alot!! Ti hee But I'm good. ALL good.

Offline sunandmoon

« Reply #33 on: August 30, 2012, 09:57:12 PM »
PS: I am so over my SM , sometimes I think I dont want him back in my life because he is going to interfere with my aspirations LOL.....
I LOVE LOA......

That is a great thing to keep in mind! One of my jobs is very demanding for a PT job. I took it about 3 mos before we split up and I remember him calling me some nights when I was working late (in training, with another WOMAN who he had met) and him calling and calling and repeatedly asking where I was, who I was with when I'd be back. And he knew were I was and could've driven by any time. He came to events to be with me, he helped yes, and it was great that he was there, but I think it was more to keep an eye on me and stake his claim. I remember thinking at one point when I started to get myself back together in late 2010-early 2011, that if he came back he'd seriously mess up my concentration and progress!

I will say it is SOOOOO great that am I now with someone who understands when I have to work late. He's been to a couple of events with me when I've asked for help, but otherwise is good with me going off for the weekend to work. I honestly think he feels better getting his own stuff done because he knows I am otherwise occupied!

As for the LOA, I've been ok with that all my life as far as money goes. I am not nor have I ever been rich. I've actually been really really good at picking men that have almost bankrupted me - 3 in succession over 21 years! So anytime I lose a job or get hit with a huge bill, I just know it will work out - and it does. Now tomorrow I am closing on a streamline refinance that came out of the blue and I am being positive that this does NOT mean I am going down in income, rather it means I will be able to pay off the mortgage and other bills quicker! (truth is one of my jobs is trimming expenses - yikes)

Offline Miracle

• Veterans
« Reply #34 on: August 30, 2012, 11:41:05 PM »
I've been a much more positive person lately and really trying to practice LOA. Well today I manifested exactly what I wanted at work! Thank you to everyone for your inspiring advice. BUT THANK YOU CFFisher for your KickAss mantras-- cuz  say them every morning-- and voila I manifested travel, a conference, and respect at work. And I only wanted the respect part! Got it all in LESS then 3 days of Manifesting!! YEY oh YEY oh YEY oh yup yup yup! Tee Hee. ANd like Newly, I don't want my SM to come back ever- cuz I'm exactly where I want to be in my work. I miss him alot!! Ti hee But I'm good. ALL good.

Bugspray - So happy to hear things are panning out for you... YAY!  Absolutely loving the positivity here and hearing all the wonderful updates!  I truly believe in the fact that the best things unfold for us when we are in a positive frame of mind... so let's keep the positivity coming and let all the fabulous things unfold!!!

Offline Cfisher

• Veterans
« Reply #35 on: August 31, 2012, 06:04:05 AM »

Omg! Bug! You're on fire!!!!! Woot woot!!! I knew you could do it! Oh yeah baby! I'm doing the happy dance over here for you!!! Pom Pom's are up and in full shake mode! Goooooooo BUG! Lol!!!! Amazing!

TimeHeals

« Reply #36 on: August 31, 2012, 12:52:45 PM »
@FLUTTERSHY:  manifesting pot - lol - funny!

And I agree with you - the part about 'putting it out there' and then getting busy - not dwelling on the thing you want to manifest. I also read in a book on manifesting (I posted the name of the author and title on here somewhere a while back) that we should keep secret whatever we are trying to manifest. Something about how if we tell about it, it loses energy.

Offline Cfisher

• Veterans
« Reply #37 on: August 31, 2012, 01:56:34 PM »
LOA = I dream, I believe, I take action... and receive.

One thing I'd like to remind everyone about the Laws of Attraction is to remember to take action. As Jordie stated before with her manifestation techniques, there are many times when she has to go searching for what she's looking for. She knows that her manifesting works when she achieves her goal. The laws of attraction rules don't always apply as a *being handed something on a silver platter 100%*. Sometimes opportunities are given to you step by step. So remember when an opportunity is given to you or options are given to you, look at them very closely before jumping in or just decididing to wait for something else.

The reason why I say that is because I like to work step by step and this is how many brain works. It's really hard for me to believe that I'm going to get an answer or an item right out of thin air. So I find in my life I receive things in small doses. And a lot of the time, if I'm looking for an answer on something I talk about it with one person and another person joins in the conversation and THEY have the answer. Or the person I was speaking with realizes they know someone with that information and passes me on the next person.

I'd like to hear if this happens to anyone else? That sometimes one opportunity leads to another which brings you what you want? It's not always this way, but I never shut down or jump into opportunities unless I'm feeling very solid about the direction I'm going with something.

TimeHeals

« Reply #38 on: August 31, 2012, 02:38:02 PM »
@Cfisher: YES! This is exactly what happened to me when I was talking about that shopping trip. I was driving home from work and decided to take a different route - one I HATE to take because of the traffic. But that day, I decided to go that way, to take the long way home because I really didn't have any plans after work, didnt really want to go home. So, I'm driving this diff. route I never ever take, and saw that store and decided what the heck, I have nothing to do so I will just stop in and check it out.

I believe that when we try to manifest, that somehow, someway, we are LEAD to opportunities & people to help us to get there: the opportunities/paths come, its like another door being opened. Like I said in a previous post, some things do require us to take action, and we either take that action consciously or subconsciously. I mean, I know I consciously decided to take that different road, but I had not planned on going shopping - in fact, I hate shopping. But I took that action spare of the moment, literally. I  'subconsciously' (meaning not consciously aware of) manifested -  those material items I purchased: I was not aware things I wanted would be in the store, and at an affordable price, since the thing holding me back from having those things was the price. Burberry ain't cheap.

So yes, I agree with you about opportunities coming along, paths opening, etc. to get us to where we want to be, get us what we want.

Some people (i.e. me) have to really work at changing thought patterns to manifest, and some people are just natural born optimists that know what they want and know they are going to get it, without a doubt, automatically putting themselves in the manifesting fast lane, lol.

Anyway Cfisher: would you mind pm'ing me on what mantras you use??

Offline cheetah

• Veterans
« Reply #39 on: August 31, 2012, 02:59:51 PM »
HI GUYS CAN U PM ME THE MANTRAS TOO

Offline Nottakingthebait

• Veterans
  • “Place your hand over your heart, can you feel it?
« Reply #40 on: August 31, 2012, 04:03:11 PM »
Cfisher, will  you PM me also?  I have learned so much from Time and have seen results myself, I am always interested in learning how these techniques work for others!! I love this!

@Cfisher: YES! This is exactly what happened to me when I was talking about that shopping trip. I was driving home from work and decided to take a different route - one I HATE to take because of the traffic. But that day, I decided to go that way, to take the long way home because I really didn't have any plans after work, didnt really want to go home. So, I'm driving this diff. route I never ever take, and saw that store and decided what the heck, I have nothing to do so I will just stop in and check it out.

I believe that when we try to manifest, that somehow, someway, we are LEAD to opportunities & people to help us to get there: the opportunities/paths come, its like another door being opened. Like I said in a previous post, some things do require us to take action, and we either take that action consciously or subconsciously. I mean, I know I consciously decided to take that different road, but I had not planned on going shopping - in fact, I hate shopping. But I took that action spare of the moment, literally. I  'subconsciously' (meaning not consciously aware of) manifested -  those material items I purchased: I was not aware things I wanted would be in the store, and at an affordable price, since the thing holding me back from having those things was the price. Burberry ain't cheap.

So yes, I agree with you about opportunities coming along, paths opening, etc. to get us to where we want to be, get us what we want.

Some people (i.e. me) have to really work at changing thought patterns to manifest, and some people are just natural born optimists that know what they want and know they are going to get it, without a doubt, automatically putting themselves in the manifesting fast lane, lol.

Anyway Cfisher: would you mind pm'ing me on what mantras you use??

Offline Cfisher

• Veterans
« Reply #41 on: September 01, 2012, 03:16:54 AM »
@Jordie... Can't sit here and say I'm surprised. I'm thinking that you are one of those with the belief system of where there is a will, there is a way. Never stop trying. Your solid belief in things just working out in the end is something I'm still working on. For me it's just one step at a time. Appreciate the story :) I love it when things work out the way you want them too!!!!

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #42 on: September 28, 2012, 07:02:30 PM »
I actually came here looking for tips but some of these techniques, although positive aren't necessarily ways to manifest.  Believing and knowing things will just work out doesn’t let you take charge of your lives by just leaving it to chance and fate.  It may be faith but it's not manifestation.

Manifesting is an act of consciously and intentionally creating things so that they become real in the physical world, based on the energy you put out for it, through focus of thought.

This is my understanding.

anything