Author Topic: Could you guys try being right about big, HAPPY things for once?  (Read 2032 times)

Offline melancholia

-edit-
« Last Edit: January 17, 2014, 12:59:06 AM by Somnus »

Furah2fun

Re: Could you guys try being right about big, HAPPY things for once?
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2012, 06:33:14 AM »
Oh no!! Why are they always right on bad things?? So sorry to hear. Hopefully the situation with your SM is promising!!

Offline Angiereern

« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2012, 11:11:05 AM »
Hi,

I've been on this forum for awhile but I've been a little shy about posting. Somnus I'm really sorry to hear about your bf. Some men never grow up. I've just gone through something similar ( filling my head with bs about a future together) and he's 31. I read with London recently and she seemed to pick up a lot. I was just wondering what exactly,  if anything, did you tell her about your bf. Did you give her any info up front or did she just know?

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2012, 09:13:57 PM »
Somnus are you talking about London from CP?

I had a few readings with her in the past, she seemed to pick up on some things but was totally off on other things and her predictions. Did anyone else have luck with her?

Offline melancholia

« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2012, 11:39:43 PM »
Thanks, everyone.

@Luckystar - Yep, it's London on CP.

@Angiereern - The only thing I told her was that I was worried because he seemed distant and I wasn't sure what to think.  She has never, ever before predicted a guy being unfaithful to me, so it was kind of a surprise when she came out with this prediction.

anything