Author Topic: any recommendations on keen?  (Read 250136 times)

Offline LiveLaughLove

Re: any recommendations on keen?
« Reply #30 on: May 23, 2011, 04:09:21 AM »
Well where else do you suggest Sammie?

Honestly, I would prefer to talk to someone who I can meet with and talk too face to face.I've tried to find psychics in my area but don't see any that care close by...they are in cities surrounding me (like 30 minutes away) but I really wanted to someone closer to me.

sammiepoo

« Reply #31 on: May 23, 2011, 04:16:38 AM »
I dont know where to go wherever you feel like talking too

Offline LiveLaughLove

« Reply #32 on: May 23, 2011, 04:19:44 AM »
Huh?

sammiepoo

« Reply #33 on: May 23, 2011, 04:21:08 AM »
I know its real hard, I personally like to talk to Jacqueline on CP she is the only one that I completely connect with, and it is all about the connection.

Offline LiveLaughLove

« Reply #34 on: May 23, 2011, 04:24:41 AM »
Yea i agree. I just want truth and honesty because they have integrity
 I've been told so many things that have no came to pass and it makes situation worse than it already is as i get my hopes up and stay positive in what they say you know?

But ill look for her on CP. Thanks.

sammiepoo

« Reply #35 on: May 23, 2011, 04:29:04 AM »
Okay your welcome I will be here as support as much as I can! I know how hard it is waiting for something to happen, I have been their, let me tell you a little about Jacqueline though she told me how he was feeling and the problem why he wasnt pursing me, and it was because he thanks I am better then him but that he wants me bad and will pursue me. Well i confronted him and he said yes he did think that I was better then him, she is a real good Empath, and when it comes to relationships you need one. Yes her timing is a week or two off when it comes to relationships, but that is because metaphysics isnt an exact science.

Offline LiveLaughLove

« Reply #36 on: May 23, 2011, 04:42:39 AM »
Thanks for telling me about her! I definitely will be looking for her now hahaha.

sammiepoo

« Reply #37 on: May 23, 2011, 04:46:12 AM »
She is 7.50 a minute but if you look at you are saving yourself money in the longrun by going to her she doesnt waste your time and keep you on the phone I am sometimes off the phone within 5 minutes :)

Offline LiveLaughLove

« Reply #38 on: May 23, 2011, 04:50:44 AM »
UPDATE:

Hi guys!!!

So heres a quick update. Nothing has happened yet with emmy's predictions (today would be the last day for it). I just spoke with her a few minutes ago and she said that he will be contacting me this week for sure. She said that basically he has a lot on his plate right now and doesn't want to drag me into it...hes being passive right now but she sees him stepping up and she drew a card that showed a past lover coming back after I said my ex's name. (im assuming it was a card associated with it because we were in the middle of the convo and she said that)

Also, I spoke with Ellen and SINCERITY. They gave me predictions also so I will update you with that as well if things come to pass. Ellen's prediction isn't until end of june/beg of july...but SINCERITY's is sooner. She said she sees a "2" so could be 2 days or 2 wks but she sees contact from him sooner than later. She also said a few things that surprised me which made me a believer. So we'll see!!!

Anybody's predictions come to pass?

Offline LiveLaughLove

« Reply #39 on: May 23, 2011, 04:51:14 AM »
well it's definitely worth it if she's the real deal!!

sammiepoo

« Reply #40 on: May 23, 2011, 04:55:21 AM »
Jacqueline is a no tools reader and that is another thing I like about her.

sammiepoo

« Reply #41 on: May 23, 2011, 04:57:54 AM »
I am sorry that the prediction hasnt happened yet hopefully it will soon!:)

Offline LiveLaughLove

« Reply #42 on: May 23, 2011, 05:02:28 AM »
Thanks me too! :)

sammiepoo

« Reply #43 on: May 23, 2011, 05:05:07 AM »
Livelaughlove I believe it will happen when you least expect it. The next reading you have approach it like this. Ask them what are you picking up and dont give them anydetails other then the person you are talking about and your name because that is how you can determine rather or not they are accurate and the real deal. Very few psychics I have read with have passed my test. Jacqueline did pass it, and made me a believer in the metapsychics. :)

Offline LiveLaughLove

« Reply #44 on: May 23, 2011, 05:13:00 AM »
That's what I normally do.. I just say my name and ask the question I want to know about. After reading alot of stuff about keen I see that alot of the advisors share info (which I had a idea about) and that they do say more general stuff which can sometimes fit in any situation..well in mine it did lol. Then there have been advisors were they were 100% incorrect and I hung up immediately! I've learned alot lately on what to say and when to say it so I can get a feel on the advisor and their true ability.