Author Topic: any recommendations on keen?  (Read 250048 times)

Offline Bridgee

Re: any recommendations on keen?
« Reply #15 on: May 02, 2011, 11:35:15 PM »
Have any of you ever heard of QueenofCups18 on keen?  She gets a lot of good feedback and on an internet search this one guy who had read with lots of Keeners had bad things to say about all of them except for her and one other reader.  Can't remember the name.  I was shocked to read that there is one psychic who charges $25 a minute. Holy guacamole!  I think her name is Jennifer Moran but I could be wrong.

Offline cj

« Reply #16 on: May 03, 2011, 12:27:37 AM »
tarot reader emmy...she is really good girl. I like her. I have two days for a prediction so I will testify soon :) ;)

Offline PrettyLittleLiz

• Veterans
« Reply #17 on: May 03, 2011, 12:27:59 AM »
I tried to get a call back from Queen Of Cups, but I don't think she takes new clients?

Offline cj

« Reply #18 on: May 03, 2011, 12:38:44 AM »
Magical Sandra did the same thing. I was a bit annoyed...wtf does that mean?

positivethoughts

« Reply #19 on: May 03, 2011, 12:43:20 AM »
that means they are great readers

Offline PrettyLittleLiz

• Veterans
« Reply #20 on: May 06, 2011, 01:41:48 AM »
S i n c e r i t y is great. So is Tarot Reader Emmy.

Offline cj

« Reply #21 on: May 06, 2011, 02:22:53 AM »
Emmy is great! :)

positivethoughts

« Reply #22 on: May 08, 2011, 10:56:57 AM »
Johanna Duke - NO

Offline kiki155

« Reply #23 on: May 09, 2011, 02:37:54 PM »
Oooooh PT, big hugs.

Offline LiveLaughLove

« Reply #24 on: May 17, 2011, 05:12:47 PM »
Hi everybody!

I agree with what others have said. Alot of keen people are FAKE! I've come across alot of them. They give me predictions then after they pass, they say "oh it will be another few days" and then I call in a few days and they say the same thing! Sometimes I don't say "I spoke with you last week and you said this" I'll just say Hi my name is ____ and i want to know the future with my ex and some will give me a TOTALLY different answer than they did the wk before! lol!

So far I have not came across any good ones. Johnna Duke is ify. She's very nice and confident in what she says and she was the first person I spoke with when I signed up for the site and she got ALOT right...stuff she couldn't possibly know BUT her predictions have failed to come through. Also The Man Whisper, Mike Pace, and a few others are fakers. I need to go look at my notebook lol! I wrote down each of their names and what they said so I could compare when predictions came through.

Im looking for someone REAL! I called Tarot Reader Emmy based on the suggestions here and she was nice. She gave me some hope for my situation..only thing that she said which was wrong was my ex isn't in a relationship...last time we spoke (in Feb) he was BUT that could had easily changed in the last few months or wks or maybe he isn't emotional attached to her and that's why she didn't see it.She did mention my ex being sneaky in some way before things got better and I believe I know exactly what she's talking about lol.   Something just happened a few days ago that is connected with my ex and I believe he was in on it..aka being sneaky!

I also see some suggested Ellen Hartwell so Ima contact her at the end of the wk and see what she has to say!

Anybody have their predictions come to pass since the last comment on this thread?

Offline cj

« Reply #25 on: May 17, 2011, 07:56:11 PM »
Emmy predicted two things for me..One happened a few wks ago and another today! Im excited. One was contact and another was $ lol but both were big stuff

Offline LiveLaughLove

« Reply #26 on: May 17, 2011, 08:02:34 PM »
Cool! Thanks Cj! Emmy made a prediction for the 18th-22nd so I'll keep everyone posted on what happens!! Crossing my fingers!! I've been disappointed so much by Keen "advisors" it's very discouraging!

Offline bjr181

« Reply #27 on: May 18, 2011, 02:36:02 PM »
LLL- Definitely keep us updated in regards to the prediction for Emmy.  :)

Offline LiveLaughLove

« Reply #28 on: May 18, 2011, 03:10:17 PM »
Definitely will!!!

sammiepoo

« Reply #29 on: May 22, 2011, 03:05:15 AM »
I have been told to stay away from Keen because anybody can make a account

anything