Author Topic: any recommendations on keen?  (Read 250088 times)

IntuitiveScorp

Re: any recommendations on keen?
« Reply #540 on: May 13, 2016, 03:16:14 PM »
Played around with Keen a little the last couple days. This is what I thought:

sacchi88 - She was great. One of the better tarot card readers I've been read by. Made some date related predictions, which I will let you know if they come to pass. Didn't feel like she was keeping me on the phone. Definitely felt like she was channeling something.

TRICIA KAY - Seriously freaked me out. I know it says she's a "life channel", and she literally said EXACTLY what my ex boyfriend said when we broke up. Really freaked me out, and that has rarely happened to me. Felt kind of uncomfortable after because I was seriously so freaked out. Hahaha. I don't have my notebook (yes I have been taking notes) but I will let you all know if she made any date predictions.

Sacchi88 was right on about 1 minor prediction. The rest she was wrong. She is great at interpreting the cards. She really nailed my issues, yet her timing spreads were BS. she got exact days but nothing would happen on those given days. She's expensive so never again.

Tricia Kay was unfortunately a waste of time. Lol-- she offered to Channel someone and when she "tuned" in, she went quiet because she couldn't finish her sentence. Probably making it up as she went along and suddenly had a brain fart. Lol. Ill stick with my go-to for channeling.

Offline rosequartz16

« Reply #541 on: October 13, 2020, 01:18:07 AM »
The best of the best for me in order:
1. Queen of Cups - my absolute favorite; about 85% accuracy with predictions over the past two years. She's honestly become like a mother figure for me.
2. Marie Anna - read very deeply into my situation and even sent minutes while I was on the call so that she could give LOTS of details and advice
3. Psychic Reading by Gail - I love her reading style; picked up on a lot of intimate details surrounding my situation
4. Zadalia - I admire that she sends minutes to see if she can connect and she definitely did.

All ladies tuned in perfectly to what I'm going through and said the same things and same outcome about my situation.

Pending a reading with Barbara4846 who hopefully will round out my top 5.

Offline court1130

« Reply #542 on: October 18, 2020, 04:25:42 AM »
1. Queen of Cups - my absolute favorite; about 85% accuracy with predictions over the past two years. She's honestly become like a mother figure for me.
2. Marie Anna - read very deeply into my situation and even sent minutes while I was on the call so that she could give LOTS of details and advice
3. Psychic Reading by Gail - I love her reading style; picked up on a lot of intimate details surrounding my situation
4. Zadalia - I admire that she sends minutes to see if she can connect and she definitely did.

All ladies tuned in perfectly to what I'm going through and said the same things and same outcome about my situation.

I also really like Zadalia and Queen of Cups; both are great empaths. I read with Barbara a few days ago and she was able to pick up specific information from names only. Let us know how your call goes!

Offline wishes215

« Reply #543 on: October 18, 2020, 04:38:55 AM »
thanks for your feedback. could you elaborate a bit on your Qofcups experience. you say she has accurately predicted things for you, how far out did she read for you correctly? I always thought she was a reader who was good at reading the present only. TIA.

anything