Author Topic: CP/One of my local psychics not Hired during process  (Read 2076 times)

Offline BellaLife

• Manifesting
CP/One of my local psychics not Hired during process
« on: July 23, 2012, 07:51:23 PM »
Hi all! Just wanted to mention this. I have read with readers on CP & Keen, mainly CP...I have had my share of people that could not connect with me....but the ones that do seem to read me well. And interestingly enough or fortunetly for me Keen readers and CP have been the same.

Anyhow I wanted to mention this....I have a couple of local readers that I go to...(they also gave me the same predictions)......give or take and not word for word, but the same thing....My one reader applied with CP, and she somehow passed the 1st test, when someone calls her from CP for a reading, then a second person called at another time, and I am not sure what exactly happened, but she did not get hired. I know she is pretty good when she is tuned in, and I also know that if she has a lot going on in her personal life she can be off, I know because I got off readings with her.

Just wanted to mention this, because I am sure CP & Keen have some very top readers who can read very well no
matter whats going on in there lives. Then there are maybe the ones that are not as experienced and do get some reading right.....just my input...... :)

anything