Author Topic: in California Psychics  (Read 5516 times)

Offline shante11

in California Psychics
« on: July 24, 2012, 10:53:19 PM »
has anyone read with "Jeremiah ext. 5672" if you have can you guys tell me is he good ?

i have a friend who is a really good psyhic and she look at his photo and read him she mentioned that he's like the ONLY good one at cp - and my friend doesnt do people dirty nor lie to them !! and she even told me i think you should ead with him and no one else !!

Offline BellaLife

• Manifesting
Re: in California Psychics
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2012, 11:48:52 PM »
Shante I read with him....I thought he was good. He is nice, honest, and quick, he did not fish for info nor did he try to keep me on the line.  Hope this helps!

Offline shante11

« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2012, 12:21:32 AM »
omg thats really good !! did his perdiction came true already or you still waiting??

Offline BellaLife

• Manifesting
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2012, 12:29:29 AM »
Shante...my predictions are for the near future......are u going to read with him?
If you do read with him, please let me know how it went.

I read with Dianna also, I thought she was good too, she did the Michael thing to me too...but she was sooo accurate with the people I was calling about and everything else.

Offline shante11

« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2012, 12:36:03 AM »
yeah i am going to read with him in a couple days - but dianna the thing is she was really good i just dont understand why would she sit here and say the micheal thing on me ! so thats the only thing thats flaw about her - but other stuff she was really good i mean really good - but who would you say whose better dianna or jeremiah ?

Offline BellaLife

• Manifesting
« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2012, 12:41:50 AM »
Shante, I was looking through my notes that I take when I get readings, and it looks like Dianna was more detailed, than Jeremiah. But he gave me a similar reading, just different...same results, just briefly.

Offline shante11

« Reply #6 on: July 25, 2012, 12:45:14 AM »
ohh wow but from your perspective would you ever read with dianna again ? and she hasnt been on for like 5 weeks idk what happen to her ? :-\

Offline BellaLife

• Manifesting
« Reply #7 on: July 25, 2012, 12:57:12 AM »
Shante,....... I am giving calling psychics a break for as long as I can. I need to take a break......... :)

But I would say yes, If I were in need of info, I would call her. She is usually not too lenghty. I wonder since she has not been on over 5 weeks if she is reading somewhere else also.

If you call customer service they sometimes can email the psychic and let them know someone is looking for a reading.

I have read with Raina & Fiona , and they were equally as good, my 1st choice would be fiona though.

Offline shante11

« Reply #8 on: July 25, 2012, 01:15:05 AM »
thats good yeah i havent been talking to a psyhic in 1 month and im proud of myself !! cus usually i will call every week !

Offline BellaLife

• Manifesting
« Reply #9 on: July 25, 2012, 01:24:05 AM »
Same here Shante....maybe taking a break will be good for both of us, and maybe things will start to happen. Nice chatting with you. 

Offline Wanna know

« Reply #10 on: July 25, 2012, 05:36:24 PM »
I have read with several psychic's on the phone and I did have the opportunity to read with Ty Ross a local psychic in Columbus Ohio I had met her in person at the convention center years ago in Columbus but wasnt aware she did phone reading's until I saw on this sites forum someone talking about her.  I was then able to reconnect with her and she is great!  I love her she has such good positive energy and I can tell you everytime I read with her I not only feel better but she is accurate she told me my daughter was pregnant and that she was going to have a boy.  I feel bad because I told her I love you Ty but you are wrong about that.  So after we hung up I called my daughter on the phone and said jokingly the psychic told me you were pregnant and that you were going to have a boy.  She said well I just found out a few days ago I am pregnant I just wasnt ready to tell you yet.  She goes for her ultra sound in a couple of weeks so I am sure we will hear she is having a boy.  I called Ty and apologised she said thats ok I get that alot and she laughed.  She's great I am so glad I found her again thanks to this site.