Author Topic: cjean  (Read 32326 times)

Offline cj

Re: cjean
« Reply #30 on: February 22, 2011, 03:09:12 AM »
well thats where the psychics come in..I only call for empath readings bc no one really knows what someone will do..only God does...I talk t o Genessa and Seha for empathic stuff..they're really good...and so is Violet.

Offline cj

« Reply #31 on: February 22, 2011, 03:13:50 AM »
but my suggestion would be to date more than one person so your not caught up...

Offline fm

« Reply #32 on: February 23, 2011, 01:14:37 PM »
haha why is PT uploading cjean's pic?

positivethoughts

« Reply #33 on: February 23, 2011, 01:28:25 PM »
We were all in chat last night and cjean said she could't post her pictures. So I offered to do it for her. She emailed them to me. Are you still up from last night?

kirakira

« Reply #34 on: February 23, 2011, 05:27:57 PM »
cjean's a smokin' hot mamacita!!! told ya! xo

Offline cj

« Reply #35 on: February 23, 2011, 06:09:23 PM »
thx ladies...thx PT...lol @ fm: must you know everything! lol

aww guys thats my baby pup that passed in Oct. :(

Offline kiki155

« Reply #36 on: February 23, 2011, 07:09:40 PM »
Cjean you are a hottie!

Your puppy was a cutie patootie. Do you think you will get another puppy at some point?

Offline cj

« Reply #37 on: February 23, 2011, 07:24:45 PM »
thx kiki  ;) I really want one sooo bad...i loved my puppy so much....like a man...I dont want to get hurt again so idk when I will get another pet.  :-[ I told my asshole that a man and a pet are two things that makes me  :D but one dies..and the other one breaks your heart :'(

Offline cj

« Reply #38 on: February 23, 2011, 07:27:49 PM »
my friend from work just hooked me up with a blind date lol....omg...I can't believe her...but she thinks me and this new guy will be cute together so...who knows. Hey, Im down...as long as it keeps me  :)

Offline kiki155

« Reply #39 on: February 23, 2011, 07:31:57 PM »
Blind dates scare the sh*t out of me.

Cjean, I understand what you're saying about your dog and getting a new one.

Offline cj

« Reply #40 on: February 23, 2011, 07:32:46 PM »
meanwhile I spoke to a-hole last night...I didnt want him  to worry about me since my new number is unavailable to him so I called him on my house phone so he would know that Im ok and alive. He seemed kind of upset because he kept asking me what happened to my cell and I wouldnt answer him. I kept avoiding the question. So he def knows now that I changed my cell phone # and he's not very happy about that. He's really sad right now. He doesn't know what to do anymore because obviously I've pushed him away and Ive made things pretty clear. I know he doesn't wont to be where he is but he has to take care of his responsibility so...he can't expect me to sit around until he gets it together...Ive done that for a year and look where its gotten me...heartbroken, and obsessed with cp lol

Offline cj

« Reply #41 on: February 23, 2011, 07:34:43 PM »
lol...Ive never done one...but she knows him..he works at her mother's job. And yeah Im nervous bc Idk what he'll look like or if he'll be interested in me..but hey..gotta take risks right...

now my other concern is if he turns out to be psycho lol...in that case....I'll be leaving his info with my best friend lol

Offline fm

« Reply #42 on: February 24, 2011, 01:22:46 AM »
Hahaha, I love how the way u call him a a-hole haha. Anyway yes, u have a group of people to support you and move on, so do away with A-HOLES and calling CPs. Save your pocket. haha.

Offline AngelGuided

• Veterans
« Reply #43 on: February 24, 2011, 02:33:06 AM »
good for you Cjean!

Offline cj

« Reply #44 on: February 24, 2011, 02:37:19 AM »
will do fm   ::) lol

anything