this is going to be a long 9 month's - my friend

Offline cj

Re: cjean
« Reply #16 on: February 21, 2011, 07:20:50 PM »
its going to be a long 9 days! lol

Offline cj

« Reply #17 on: February 21, 2011, 07:23:13 PM »
besides..the shady thing is she's almost due...like in May or June...so that means she's been preg and Im just now finding out in Jan!!!!!!!

positivethoughts

« Reply #18 on: February 21, 2011, 07:27:20 PM »
LOL!

well if I were him I wouldn't be dying to tell you the news either!! haha

Offline cj

« Reply #19 on: February 21, 2011, 07:33:53 PM »
true....lol ;)

kirakira

« Reply #20 on: February 21, 2011, 09:07:30 PM »
cjean... this dude sounds shady.  I'm sorry, but do you really want to be with a man (excuse me, boy) who would get another girl pregnant and continue this dance with you?  I think he has to sort out his life, because there's a new person coming into this world.  And it SHOULD affect him and maybe help him grow up a little, start to understand responsibility.  And who knows, because many never do.  Do you think perhaps you would be totally gracious and step out of the equation for yourself and him and that child? 

I feel very strongly that you deserve better than this situation has been and can be for you.  Think of the most upstanding male figures in your life, maybe your grandfather with the lotto numbers, and ask yourself, what would they say about this guy?  Funny thing- I asked myself that question with the guy I thought I should/would be with, and I actually answered that my grandfather wouldn't judge that he was a cheater because my grandfather might have done that too (history's a little unknown on that point), but in the final days, when my story came to a giant climactic head, I thought of Che Guevara and Johnny Cash, and how they had found women they were better with while they were married to otherwise good women.  I thought, 'it happens, right, this could be us.'  BUT THEN, it hit me, those men were solid, honest and owned up to their feelings and made that change even though they hurt someone they loved.  That is how he was not like them.  And that is why I felt my respect for him,  and all the excuses I'd made for him, GO.

I know you posted all that writing about soul mates, I know you're feeling this intense connection, but as a woman who also loves profoundly deeply and has a few years on you, I promise you, these feelings happen again.  I've said it before, love shouldn't torment you, it should make you feel capable of great things, supported, and safe, and secure, that your hearts are joined and nothing else is standing in the way.  Billions of people in the world (aka fish in the sea!!)  xoxoxo!!!

Offline cj

« Reply #21 on: February 21, 2011, 11:08:23 PM »
Well I agree with you kira. I have taken myself out of the equation just so he could live his life freely and I could live mines.

Johnny Cash took years before he married June...thats the sucky part of all of this...it can take years..but June lived her life also.

I am dating though and I know I will feel love again..just at the moment I really don't want other fish in the sea. I kind of want my fish  :( And he may be an asshole but I do believe that hes just trying to get the best of both worlds and whatever he figures out, Im sure I'll be ready for it.

I hope you understand.

kirakira

« Reply #22 on: February 22, 2011, 12:14:09 AM »
oh, hon, I do get it.  And it's not about me understanding. 

This: I kind of want my fish  :( And he may be an asshole but I do believe that hes just trying to get the best of both worlds and whatever he figures out, Im sure I'll be ready for it.
wow.  Reread that every day.  You're ok with him being an asshole?  And you think it's ok for him to try to get the best of both worlds?  I remember telling my ex-guy he was trying to have his cake and eat it too.  Guess what though.  I'm not cake.  I'm the entree, the sides, the salad, the soup, the dessert AND the drinks, m****f***! 
What you wrote there sounds like you're also ok with being there if he figures out it's you... I hope you figure out it's you first!

It may not sound like it, but I'm trying to be sensitive to people's feelings, this is all so personal.  But I am getting totally fed up with these "psychics" throwing around "soul mates" so freely!!!  Doesn't anybody see what's going on here?  I feel like I'm taking crazy pills!!  (remember Mugatu from Zoolander?)  At any rate, I swear to you, I would want anyone to tell me what they thought rather than just try to soothe my owies with co-misery. 

Offline cj

« Reply #23 on: February 22, 2011, 12:18:48 AM »
Oh I totally agree!!!! Im sick of this sm crap also! But no I dont mean t hat Im ok with that...Im saying that right now thats how I feel...like I want my fish...but Im still going to do me and date and live my life...If he decides that he wants me then Ill be willing to work on it..if he decides that he doesnt then thats fine too (I will be prepared for whatever outcome that comes)

Life goes on with or without him...and I have so much going for myself...its not my job to show him my worth..he should just know it.

Offline cj

« Reply #24 on: February 22, 2011, 12:22:50 AM »
changing my # was that 1st step. Bc I can't keep pretending like Im ready for this great friendship between me and this guy when Im still soo obviously in love. I cant deal with it..i need to focus on myself and do things for myself.

Offline cj

« Reply #25 on: February 22, 2011, 12:25:12 AM »
For now...Im happy. I feel better now that I changed my #. I feel like Ive gotten my power back. And Thats how it should be!  8)

kirakira

« Reply #26 on: February 22, 2011, 12:40:13 AM »
i need to focus on myself and do things for myself.

YES!  Listen, all it takes is time.. Time passes and you surprise yourself.  I couldn't imagine dating just one month ago!  But let me tell ya something now... I am ready and I'm feeling great!!!!!!  I'm like, wow, I seriously cried my fucking eyes out for months over that guy??  (And that's just it, at the time, I knew he was the one man on this earth I had finally been given the chance to meet so we could find our way to be together...)  noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.  Like you said, it's not my job to show him.  I'll just live, do my thang, and someone, an even better one is gonna notice.  I know it!   :-*

Offline fm

« Reply #27 on: February 22, 2011, 02:16:04 AM »
Sigh, I am not sure what to write. All I can say is time is the best psychic. Time will tell everything. CP are just money suckers. IF by logic or reasoning you know that you are not meant to be with someone or is not worth yout time and effort, let them go. Move forward and be happy, see if anyone comes along and be happy. Time will heal all wounds. I know we have been hurt over and over again, but do you want the cycle to repeat and repeat? I am making a choice to move on over my ex, SM or not, and I will see how, no doubt I loved him too too much and the most, but if he aint giving me happiness and the dumb SMS he has send me, I am not sure what I want from him. If the SM are a bunch of selfish asshole, is there worth holding on to?

Offline cj

« Reply #28 on: February 22, 2011, 03:00:10 AM »
time is definitely the best psychic...and if its making you sad then move on..its time for us to stop chasing and start being chased...I love my life...and Im having fun!

Offline fm

« Reply #29 on: February 22, 2011, 03:07:24 AM »
haha Cjean, I like that one. In any case, I am meeting this new guy, he too is recovering from a breakup over 6 months back and together for 3 years. Similarly, I had mine story about 4 months back although it was shortlived. We had a honest chat, we feel comfortable with each other but he is not sure how he felt towards me, and if we are taking each other as a rebound. I am not sure. But in any case, I just said, lets have fun, hang out and see what comes. Just be open and time will tell.