Author Topic: Christine Lynn - Florida Psychic  (Read 15243 times)

Offline CoolGirl

Christine Lynn - Florida Psychic
« on: July 14, 2012, 11:58:25 AM »
Hello!!

I wanted to include this awesome reader in this thread. She's very accurate and can really tap into the current situation and outcome. Timing is always a challenge, and she will acknowledge that but give her probable timing on things.

What I like most about her is that she is highly ethical, emphatic and really cares about people and her clients. She's not in this business to make tons of money- though she could easily charge LOTS more than her unheard of rate $1/minute. Also, she discourages people from reading too frequently unless they're in dire need of help. She said onces she reads too often the information isn't as fresh/new because not enough time has passed for anything to change.

She also offers great spiritual insights and really pushes clients to see the bigger picture of why things are happening.

Hope someone may give her a try and let me know what they think!!

http://www.psychic-reading-christinelynn.com/

Offline Bridgee

Re: Christine Lynn - Florida Psychic
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2012, 07:17:28 PM »
Hi HappySG:  I am going to have a reading with Christine and am excited about it.  My main concerns are my love life and one other thing:  My Mom passed away this past March.  She had bought me a beautiful ring a few years ago and I cannot find it.  It says on her bio that she works on missing object so hopefully she can help me with that. I am so upset about it as it had sentimental value.

I have given up hope of finding it because at this point I feel her caregiver stole it.  I hope I am wrong.  I will let you know how my reading goes.  Thank you for mentioning her.  She looks like a very sincere person. 

Offline CoolGirl

« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2012, 02:58:17 PM »
Hi Bridgee-  so GLAD to hear you are giving Christine a try.  She is really a gem because she could easily charge much more than what she does.  However, she really cares about her clients and you will be able to feel that during the call.  More importantly, her accuracy is amazing.  One of my friends has had chilling, 'spot on' predictions from her -- more so than me.  Some of the examples:

-She told my friend she would meet a light eyed guy who was older in age and lighter skinned for his ethnicity
**my friend met an African-American man with beautiful blue eyes who she swears is her SM
-She picked up something with the name "barnes" coming up
**Barnes was validated as having a connection to the new guy and is accurate/significant
-She accurately saw my friend selling something (jewelry) whereby she would make a lot of money
**my friend is now selling 'Stella & Dot' jewelry right now and LOVES it
-Same friend was having a minor surgical procedure and Christine saw a 30 minute window of time where things weren't going smoothly. Nothing fatal would occur -- but slightly scary
**my friend woke up from anesthesia during the recovery and pulled out her IVs herself!  It took about 30 minutes to get her calmed down as this is not typical of most patients

My experience with Christine has also been amazing, but not as mind blowing as my friend (Sara) who swears by Christine now for obvious reasons.

Let me know how it goes!!!

Offline lizbear555

« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2012, 01:46:43 PM »
Bridgee did you ever get your reading?  If so how was it?

Offline rain

« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2012, 06:22:08 PM »
I had a reading with Christine based on the recommendation on here. She was super friendly and accurate on the description of the person I was asking about. She asks that you give no information until she's done telling you what she's sees and she picked up on the situation really well. She did make a prediction that on 8/15 something tangible would bring me and the person back together. I saw him on that date for him to p/u something and he's been texting me since. I have a later prediction so I have to  see if it comes to pass.

Offline Zee

« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2012, 06:54:58 PM »
Yeah Christine is fabulous.   She is interested in recording the calls now, something that never occured to her.  She says so much and it's difficult to jot everything down.  I've had two readings with her and she was spot on and best of all -- affordable!

Offline 4everhopeful

« Reply #6 on: September 04, 2012, 10:49:23 AM »
Hi everyone. I broke my psychic hiatus a few weeks ago and had a reading with Christine due to the very affordable price. I liked the way she started off and didnt want me to ask her anything at all until later in the reading. I wont go into it all but have to tell you she did pick up on a name, which really surprised me, then she asked why the number 17 would be significant and the 17th is this persons birthdate. This person is not a romantic interest at all but just someone recently added to my life in a completely different realm. She described aspects of myself that I couldnt deny also. Didnt give a lot of predictions which is ok with me at this point. I dont want to start watching for things to happen again, lol, but I was really curious about this lady so had to give her a try. I must say she surprised me. And I do think she is an honest ethical lady. Really good reading for $1 a minute.

Offline Scammedbykeen

« Reply #7 on: October 04, 2012, 01:43:37 AM »
I read with her occasionally and must say she is okay.  She is accurate but the problem I have with her is lets say that I will pay for a 20 minute reading. 15 mins of the reading is filled with her talking and giving general advice while the other 5 minutes are the only time I am able to ask my questions, and even then I have to cut her off from talking to ask my questions. 

Offline Zee

« Reply #8 on: October 04, 2012, 03:04:02 AM »
15 mins of the reading is filled with her talking and giving general advice while the other 5 minutes are the only time I am able to ask my questions, and even then I have to cut her off from talking to ask my questions.

Totally true, to a degree. I've read with her twice and she is good, although you have to drag her back to the reason you called; to talk about you and not her.  I mean she started to talk about her boyfriend for pete's sake or a previous boyfriend.  To get her back on track, I just asked the question again. 

One other issue I had with her is that she keeps you to the time you paid, no matter what. Even if she was responsible for your time running out on stuff she wanted to talk about.  I'm not bashing her one iota, just letting you know what to be on the look out for, because she is on my list as a keeper and she is highly affordable.

Offline Hannah3

« Reply #9 on: January 23, 2013, 12:33:44 AM »
I called Christine and I really liked her. She described my soulmate to me wtih a lot of details. I love the price too! I would recommend her.

jen80

« Reply #10 on: January 31, 2013, 02:00:15 AM »
This reader is getting good reviews I'll try her next month. Hopefully she's still $1.

Offline psychicgirlie

« Reply #11 on: January 31, 2013, 04:10:22 AM »
I read with her and she picked up on my guy and the situation really well. She does definitely go off a bit and talk about her ex's so you do have to keep her on track, I think she connected very well though and would most likely call her back. She is in line with my other trusted readers. I think we went over the time a bit and she was really nice.

Offline oben

« Reply #12 on: January 31, 2013, 04:14:49 AM »
She did not pick up anything while I was reading with her, to the point that I felt I better explain the situation and get over with it, but she was so sweet and nice that I did not mind the chat given it was only  1 per min

Offline allbitenobark

« Reply #13 on: January 31, 2013, 11:14:44 AM »
I read with Christine once and although I found her to be kind and actually very funny, unfortunately her predictions did not come to pass. I felt like she somewhat connected to my situation but it certainly was not a mind blowing connection. As others have stated, she did speak at length about herself and her own experiences as well. Overall, I thought she was very upbeat but the reading did not resonate with me. Hopefully others will have a better connection!  ;)

Offline Awesomeness

« Reply #14 on: February 19, 2013, 04:26:41 PM »
Those who had her pick up on your situation accurately, can you explain your situation? Meaning:

Did you and your guy have a fight and break up?

Did your guy run away with another woman?

Did you guy take you on a really nice date then never spoke to you again?

Is there any way she could have made a lucky guess, I suppose, is the point of this question. I have a pretty unique situation, and I don't want to have to explain it to a psychic. They should pick up on it on their own.