Author Topic: Christine Lynn - Florida Psychic  (Read 15244 times)

fiercefoxie

Re: Christine Lynn - Florida Psychic
« Reply #15 on: May 30, 2013, 12:36:58 AM »
How long does she take to get back to you to schedule a call?

Offline Zee

« Reply #16 on: May 30, 2013, 06:13:05 AM »
It depends on her schedule. No more than a day or two, perhaps less.  Love the signon: fiercefoxie

fiercefoxie

« Reply #17 on: June 13, 2013, 05:06:53 AM »
  Love the signon: fiercefoxie

Thanks!  ;D

By the way, she did give me super speedy service when I chose to cancel my call and asked for a refund.  I just felt that after 2 bad readings in one week, one with Aries Intuition and Trecinda on PS, I figured anymore bad news would be too much to handle for me.  Those 2 readings went completely against what I have been told by the few trusted ones I have been speaking to since last Nov.

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #18 on: June 13, 2013, 01:44:38 PM »
By the way, she did give me super speedy service when I chose to cancel my call and asked for a refund.  I just felt that after 2 bad readings in one week, one with Aries Intuition and Trecinda on PS, I figured anymore bad news would be too much to handle for me.  Those 2 readings went completely against what I have been told by the few trusted ones I have been speaking to since last Nov.

Hey fiercefoxie,

Do you mind sharing who your trusted ones are in your book? Just kind of curious.... Aries Intuition has been wrong for me on a few occasions, but has actually been pretty accurate as far as love-related things go.

fiercefoxie

« Reply #19 on: June 13, 2013, 09:06:57 PM »

Hey fiercefoxie,

Do you mind sharing who your trusted ones are in your book? Just kind of curious.... Aries Intuition has been wrong for me on a few occasions, but has actually been pretty accurate as far as love-related things go.

Shani - psychic access
Stephen - Psychic access
Storm Cestavani - Keen (although someone was saying he is cheaper off keen)
Psychic Victoria -  (her own private site) although her last email response to me made me feel as though she was trying to instill panic in me to provoke me so I would call her back.  I am a bit turned off by that right now and haven't called her in a month now.  But she has been right on some things and I have been speaking to her since Dec. 2012.

Offline YellowLove

« Reply #20 on: January 01, 2014, 06:18:43 AM »
Meant to post that I read with her back in May of 2013 and she was wrong. Very nice though.

Offline Scammedbykeen

« Reply #21 on: January 19, 2014, 08:35:48 PM »
She just completely gets on my nerves. Half of the reading is about her talking about het life and shr does not compensate you any extra minutes for that wasted time. I just hung up the phone on her and will never call again.

Offline Zee

« Reply #22 on: January 20, 2014, 05:19:40 AM »
OMG. I just couldn't do anything but laugh about this. I've read with her twice I think, but it's really so true and you have to be strong to get her back on track, because she is down to the minute at telling you your time is up, although she used some of your time, to talk about her life.

I know it's b.s. but many readers do this, but not to the point that CL does. I mean the first read, I wrote it off as her giving examples, but on the second read, I cut her off about her life - real quick.

Offline Bella

• Veterans
« Reply #23 on: January 20, 2014, 07:20:44 AM »
She was so wrong....very nice but very wrong.   She did pick up on something that had no revelance whatsoever to what I was asking.  She was Sooooo sweet and told me to update her via email.  Which I did, and her reply was such a generic blow off with all these feel good quotes.   She actually said she couldn't remember me since she read with so many people.  And yes, she spoke of herself and her life for quite a few min.  But at a buck a min. you cant complain about that.

Offline Zee

« Reply #24 on: January 20, 2014, 05:26:19 PM »
At $1 per min with CL, it wasn't a big deal to me because it was cheap and she talks fast.

I have complained about it, but on Bitwine and even at .50 cents per minute.

Any reader on that site who's reviews specifically say English isn't their first language, it was hard to understand them, slow typist, etc., I avoid. I don't want to waste my time with whatever I've paid (it's the principle) deciphering what they are trying to tell me.  I'm so friggin' surprised they don't screen better, but knowing Bitwine doesn't screen at all, I don't have any room to complain so I leave as harsh a review as I can. It's beyond irritating.

One chick; I kid you not took two to three minutes to type a response and it was three words, when it got back to me. 
I even replied to her 'THAT'S IT?' Sad to say it takes them just as long to decipher what you've typed to them.  It takes them even longer to understand how a chat platform works.

I'm a fast typist and I find it so ridiculously unbelievable when the person doesn't go back and read the line above theirs. I end up on chats, just copying and pasting because they miss a line. It's just so friggin' annoying.

I've said this a million times. How can you take a job that requires typing and you can't type?

anything