Author Topic: unmentioned people - has anyone tried these?  (Read 22107 times)

Offline Truth

• Lookin for the good ones, just like most of you
unmentioned people - has anyone tried these?
« on: July 03, 2012, 11:14:26 PM »
hi guys
i'm new to the board, but i can't seem to find any/many topics on the following people i've tried on Keen.

- Island Love68 (tarot reader)
- READINGS BY JANICE (tarot reader)
- TarotbyTeresa (tarot reader, obviously)
- Louise Helene the Psychic (psychic - no cards)

anyone have experiences with these people?
i also wanted to know about ADVISOR LANIA. i've only seen a couple things about her on the board. hoping for some solid feedback here as well.

i have recently tried some of the people that get a lot of attention around here:
- ARIES INTUITION
- Sandy Queen (aka, Sandy Esther, etc)
- LadyPersephone
but don't have enough time with them to verify their answers. i will make sure to let people know.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2012, 09:15:48 PM by Truth »

Offline guesswho

Re: unmentioned people - has anyone tried these?
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2012, 12:05:27 PM »
Hi Truth and welcome!  I've read with Advisor Lania, but her readings drastically changed every time I read with her.  It seemed like she picked up on stuff, but she always switched her readings so I stopped calling her.

Offline kari

« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2012, 03:33:15 PM »
Hi truth! I have actually read with janice and i loved her she said the same exact things another psychic from asknow had said. I mean same words same everything. I liked her

Offline Cfisher

• Veterans
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2012, 10:13:08 PM »

- TarotbyTeresa (tarot reader, obviously) - I found her to be incredibly accurate the first time I read with her, then her reading DRASTICALLY changed the second time. Scares me when that happens. So far the first reading is still holding through....
- Louise Helene the Psychic (psychic - no cards) - She was ALL future based. The entire reading was about what my life was going to be like in a year. All this mumbo jumbo about some guy and a house etc. Not correct about current. And it's been over a year since her reading was June 2010 and absolutely nothing has come to fruition for me. I kept notes on all of it. Maybe it'll happen in 10 years? LOL!

Offline Truth

• Lookin for the good ones, just like most of you
« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2012, 11:05:11 PM »

- TarotbyTeresa (tarot reader, obviously) - I found her to be incredibly accurate the first time I read with her, then her reading DRASTICALLY changed the second time. Scares me when that happens. So far the first reading is still holding through....
- Louise Helene the Psychic (psychic - no cards) - She was ALL future based. The entire reading was about what my life was going to be like in a year. All this mumbo jumbo about some guy and a house etc. Not correct about current. And it's been over a year since her reading was June 2010 and absolutely nothing has come to fruition for me. I kept notes on all of it. Maybe it'll happen in 10 years? LOL!

yeah, that's what bothered me about Louise Helene. everything she said was for the end of the year, or next. like, far away stuff. i hate when predictions are THAT far out because i can't go back and rate them, if things were wrong (i think you only have 3 months to rate someone). if a prediction is 6-8 months out then how can you comment on it. she also seemed to talk really slow and repeated herself a LOT. i guess the things she said made sense, but can't tell at all if they are going to be accurate.

thanks for letting me know what you guys have thought. good to know Janice has worked for others. i like that she talks fast and doesn't seem to waste time. she's been accurate with current things at times, but sometimes i feel is too positive.

canary

« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2012, 07:57:29 PM »
I have tried Louise Helene the Psychic (psychic - no cards)

She picks up strains of accurate information, and predicts in pictures.  "I see ......" and describes a scene, for eg.  She can accurately read what is going on with the individual and how he/she feels about you.  Quite informative, but I did not feel like I got the whole story, just a snapshot of the situation, which BTW, was positive.  I also got the impression she does not feed you with what you want to hear.  Her style made me feel she delivers the truth of what she sees and senses.  I agree with Cfsher, that she was way off into the distant future... yes! By the time I am living the life she sees, I will have forgotten I read with her!
« Last Edit: July 23, 2012, 08:09:13 PM by canary »

Offline Bella

• Veterans
« Reply #6 on: July 23, 2012, 08:05:54 PM »
I don't know how to start a new topic heading, anyway, has anyone read with Claire Braddock? She is on Shay Parker's Best American Psychics, and has her own web site. Not promoting, just wondering if anyone has read with her and what they thought..

Offline guesswho

« Reply #7 on: July 23, 2012, 11:46:31 PM »
@Bella  Are you referring to Trust Claire?  If you're talking about her, I've read with her and she didn't pick up on anything at all.  I had to cut the reading short.

Offline Bella

• Veterans
« Reply #8 on: July 24, 2012, 12:21:10 AM »
Thanks guess who....yeah that is who I was inquiring about.  Thanks for your input. She has such great reviews and I was almost tempted....

IntuitiveScorp

« Reply #9 on: May 12, 2016, 04:06:39 AM »

Louise Helene was accurate on very few things- mostly feelings and current situation. Nothing about near future panned out. Blah another overrated reader

tired of it all

« Reply #10 on: May 12, 2016, 10:50:41 PM »
I haven't read with any of these, but I don't see many of the ones I've used mentioned on here either.  Most of the popular readers who have been talked about a lot, I have never tried.  Some of the readers I have used before are not even on Keen anymore.  I guess that just goes to show how long I've been at this.   :-[

allibai3

« Reply #11 on: June 04, 2016, 10:03:24 PM »
Hey Presence,sorry i have not tried those people

tired of it all

« Reply #12 on: June 05, 2016, 01:28:30 AM »
I looked at The Purple Door's listings recently and thought about calling her but just didn't feel right about it for some reason.  Somehow I've never noticed Soul Insights before, looks intriguing but the first negative review that comes up said she is not psychic and was fishing. 

I know what you mean about finding those readers who fly under the radar.  Spiritual Medium has been one of those for me.  Well so is Melody Marie, but I think she has a pretty strong following, I just don't see people talk about her that much. 

I am turned off by all the hype about certain readers, honestly when I see people talking about someone a lot it makes me not want to call them.  I've had bad experiences with some of the popular ones, more so I think even if they are good you can get lost in the shuffle.  The best ones for me have not been the ones with a smaller following, who are not burned out from taking calls all day long, who are not pushy about promoting themselves or wanting me to leave feedback. 

Offline britbrat

« Reply #13 on: June 30, 2016, 09:32:27 PM »
As anyone tried Supernatural Intervention on keen. Her name is Sharon. She is very fast and a bit hard to follow but she is good.

tired of it all

« Reply #14 on: July 01, 2016, 06:57:47 PM »
Going back through my history to see who else I have talked to in the last year...

Ancestor of Light - asked her about my job and I got nothing helpful at all.  She told me she saw more money coming in for me (nope!)

Annie Heaven - she has a real gift and picked up on some things accurately.  But this is the reader who advised me to contact HR, and although she described the HR person pretty accurately she did NOT see how upsetting it was going to be for me to talk to that woman.  I really wished I hadn't followed her advice...but I don't know maybe things would have turned out worse if I hadn't? 

Reader Marlena - this is sad because...I just have NO recollection of ever talking to this woman.  lol  Okay when I see the picture on her listing of the tornados making a heart shape, I have a really vague recollection of calling her.  I just have no idea what we talked about.  Couldn't say if she was good or bad...apparently not that good since I never called her back. 

Sunflower Star - she was really good and had a low rate too.  But no longer on Keen.