Author Topic: unmentioned people - has anyone tried these?  (Read 22098 times)

Offline AustralieNs

Re: unmentioned people - has anyone tried these?
« Reply #15 on: November 26, 2016, 03:56:54 AM »
I just got off the phone with Supernatural Intervention and whoaaaaa she's kind of amazing? She speaks very fast but it seems as if she's trying to keep up with a rapid flow of information She's receiving. She uses cards and I don't like this. It's always "the cards say" and "the cards tell me" and usually I hate this kind of thing. I prefer no tools, the gift. When I heard her shuffling I was like ohhhhhh no I wasted my money. But the things she said were very very specific. She must have been blending clairvoyance with card reading - or she's just that connected to her guides and to the cards?
My ex is a traveler and has been living on the opposite coast. I have a feeling he's here now though. I didn't ask.... It's possible keen readers share notes so if they do this isn't that impressive... But the first thing she said is "he's home. He's home but he feels a lot of distance towards you and it hurts him very much." Then her talking about how he is wanting to travel and how he has plans to travel soon. Sounds about right. Then I asked her to read me and it was very very accurate. She talked about what she saw in my past and my current situation and they were very very accurate. Amazing.

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #16 on: November 29, 2016, 01:22:05 AM »
I read with Supernatural Intervention.  I asked her generally about my love life and what she sees.  She said a blond with lots of money is coming (yay for the money but not attracted to blondes usually) and one guy is ignoring me (pretty sure that would be POI) but is coming back in 5 weeks and wants marriage.  Ok, well, that's WAY too fast lol .  Then she said she saw the current woman he's been seeing but they are already separated and will end in 4 weeks.  THEN, she said I have a lot of negativity around me which is why there's a delay in POI coming back and I should do a spell.  WHOA Nellie.  I nipped that in the bud and said I wasn't doing a spell.  So she gets back to the reading for 30 seconds then starts talking about the spell again.  She said it's not really a "spell" but was going to tell me to  put his picture on a jar of honey to sweeten him up.  WTH?  Seriously?  I'm sorry, but I think she's full of crap!  I"m not putting a picture of his guy on a jar of honey!  Anyone else ever been told to do this? 

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #17 on: November 29, 2016, 02:04:32 AM »
Oh dear. Honey is too precious to go shoving pictures in the jar. What the? Better to add it to fruit salad after you've melted it on the stove and then added lemon or lime juice ;)  By the way... I see our POIs being distant at the moment, am I rite?

If she works for some, ok then. Buyer beware always.

No my POI isn't distant, he's ignoring me.  But I do have the blond with lots of money coming in so I should be able to buy alot of honey.  WTH!!!  I couldn't believe it when she told me that.  But when she said I had a lot of negativity around me that's when I knew she was full of it and was going to offer a spell.  How do these people sleep at night?

Offline Lovetodance01

« Reply #18 on: November 29, 2016, 02:55:32 AM »
Sorry but I had to giggle at the jar of honey advise. I have to say that is a first. I have not heard that before and I can't imagine having the audacity to say something like that  :-\

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #19 on: November 29, 2016, 02:59:51 AM »
I think I'll do the honey thing and post the picture here :)  What if it actually worked?  LOL

stargazer

« Reply #20 on: November 29, 2016, 03:19:09 AM »
I read with Supernatural Intervention.  I asked her generally about my love life and what she sees.  She said a blond with lots of money is coming (yay for the money but not attracted to blondes usually) and one guy is ignoring me (pretty sure that would be POI) but is coming back in 5 weeks and wants marriage.  Ok, well, that's WAY too fast lol .  Then she said she saw the current woman he's been seeing but they are already separated and will end in 4 weeks.  THEN, she said I have a lot of negativity around me which is why there's a delay in POI coming back and I should do a spell.  WHOA Nellie.  I nipped that in the bud and said I wasn't doing a spell.  So she gets back to the reading for 30 seconds then starts talking about the spell again.  She said it's not really a "spell" but was going to tell me to  put his picture on a jar of honey to sweeten him up.  WTH?  Seriously?  I'm sorry, but I think she's full of crap!  I"m not putting a picture of his guy on a jar of honey!  Anyone else ever been told to do this? 

about the honey... i have tried it before on a past POI when we weren't on speaking terms. not sure if it was a coincidence or what... but he did contact me out of nowhere.

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #21 on: November 29, 2016, 03:37:21 AM »

about the honey... i have tried it before on a past POI when we weren't on speaking terms. not sure if it was a coincidence or what... but he did contact me out of nowhere.

Really?   OMG now everyone on this forum will have their POI's picture plastered on a jar of honey tonight :)  just in case!

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #22 on: November 29, 2016, 03:51:57 AM »
The honey jar spell is as old as the hills. If you google it you'll find plenty about it on witchcraft and hoodoo sites.

Offline copperhead

« Reply #23 on: November 29, 2016, 03:01:50 PM »
Yes, the negativity/spell thing is always a 'No, dear psychic, you're not fooling me' -
Spells such as honey jars, however, are not different from prayers or visualizations: they set energy in motion, they help focusing your intent. A honey jar, anyway, won't remove negativity. Its purpose is to sweeten someone toward you.
You'll find plenty of information online if you want to try it. Also, traditionally, it works slow.
And, no, I have never tried it but I'm interested in folk magic as a subject so I've done some reading.

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #24 on: November 29, 2016, 06:02:06 PM »
Lmao

Offline AustralieNs

« Reply #25 on: November 30, 2016, 12:02:17 AM »
Ohhhh wow
Throwing any belief out the window now
When they say "spell" I want to hang up !

stargazer

« Reply #26 on: November 30, 2016, 12:13:52 AM »
Really?   OMG now everyone on this forum will have their POI's picture plastered on a jar of honey tonight :)  just in case!

Yeah really. i was shocked too  :o

Offline Need to know

« Reply #27 on: September 03, 2017, 06:30:57 AM »
As anyone tried Supernatural Intervention on keen. Her name is Sharon. She is very fast and a bit hard to follow but she is good.
I have read with her. Many of her readings were very very specific and right on the money. Like to the day. I trust her and she doesnt sugarcoat.

Offline Need to know

« Reply #28 on: September 03, 2017, 06:33:46 AM »
I just got off the phone with Supernatural Intervention and whoaaaaa she's kind of amazing? She speaks very fast but it seems as if she's trying to keep up with a rapid flow of information She's receiving. She uses cards and I don't like this. It's always "the cards say" and "the cards tell me" and usually I hate this kind of thing. I prefer no tools, the gift. When I heard her shuffling I was like ohhhhhh no I wasted my money. But the things she said were very very specific. She must have been blending clairvoyance with card reading - or she's just that connected to her guides and to the cards?
My ex is a traveler and has been living on the opposite coast. I have a feeling he's here now though. I didn't ask.... It's possible keen readers share notes so if they do this isn't that impressive... But the first thing she said is "he's home. He's home but he feels a lot of distance towards you and it hurts him very much." Then her talking about how he is wanting to travel and how he has plans to travel soon. Sounds about right. Then I asked her to read me and it was very very accurate. She talked about what she saw in my past and my current situation and they were very very accurate. Amazing.
yep, shes good like that!

Offline whskers

« Reply #29 on: December 02, 2017, 04:11:07 AM »
I’m curious about supernatural intervention. Has anyone read with her recently? I looked her up on keen and there are a lot of negative reviews. Any comments??

anything