Author Topic: Bitwine  (Read 293263 times)

Offline marciamia

Re: Bitwine
« Reply #675 on: June 15, 2019, 12:44:26 AM »
Angel Readings was so wrong for me and other people. Nothing she said was true.
 Check her thread.

Hey Persephone! I just wanted to let you that this is a review forum and you said nothing wrong in your post. The legal definition for “defamation of character” is that of a term that is used to describe when a false statement is written or spoken about an individual with the intent of harming their reputation. Nothing you said was false. She’s been wrong for me (like way wrong) and a bunch of other people, too. It’s been stated on her thread(s) as I’m sure you’ve read. Please don’t fear in speaking about YOUR experiences.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2019, 12:55:58 AM by marciamia »

Offline persephone

« Reply #676 on: June 15, 2019, 01:06:07 AM »
Ok. And what’s your point here? She was wrong for me and other people. So you have a problem with that??? I can post my opinion whether you like it or not. This is a review forum!!!!

Offline happyk

« Reply #677 on: June 15, 2019, 01:07:46 AM »
 Check her thread.

She was absolutely wrong for me too! Very disappointed.

Offline persephone

« Reply #678 on: June 15, 2019, 01:08:31 AM »
@josh34
Ok. And what’s your point here? She was wrong for me and other people. So you have a problem with that??? I can post my opinion whether you like it or not. This is a review forum!!!!

Offline happyk

« Reply #679 on: June 15, 2019, 01:10:27 AM »
@josh34

Girl yea!! Share your experiences, this is what the forum is for. Looks like she's more wrong than right anyways.

Offline persephone

« Reply #680 on: June 15, 2019, 01:11:00 AM »
Thank you marciamia!

Offline persephone

« Reply #681 on: June 15, 2019, 01:12:40 AM »
Thanks girl!!!  There will be positive and negative reviews here. What’s wrong with posting our opinions???

Offline persephone

« Reply #682 on: June 15, 2019, 01:42:44 AM »
 Check her thread.

idk. I love angel readings. As you've stated about being wrong, I need to mention that she was very right for me and for other people as well. I think it's all about connection. I've read quite a lot of success stories from her on and off bitwine. Sorry she didn't work for you, but I think to claim, "was so wrong for me and other people" kind of feels like defamation of character to me. Just as any psychic, not all will be 100% and not all will connect to each. Just as I've read about Ari being very right for some, she was way off the mark for me. Just didn't connect well. It's all about the connection (:

Dude, Take a chill pill. You’re like a bad rash that never goes away!!!
Who the hell do you think you are??? Her attorney??? Sue me for “defamation of character “
Bye Felicia!!!

josh34

« Reply #683 on: June 15, 2019, 02:30:12 AM »
 Check her thread.

idk. I love angel readings. As you've stated about being wrong, I need to mention that she was very right for me and for other people as well. I think it's all about connection. I've read quite a lot of success stories from her on and off bitwine. Sorry she didn't work for you, but I think to claim, "was so wrong for me and other people" kind of feels like defamation of character to me. Just as any psychic, not all will be 100% and not all will connect to each. Just as I've read about Ari being very right for some, she was way off the mark for me. Just didn't connect well. It's all about the connection (:

Dude, Take a chill pill. You’re like a bad rash that never goes away!!!
Who the hell do you think you are??? Her attorney??? Sue me for “defamation of character “
Bye Felicia!!!

um okay..? just saying. jesus. unnecessary. but alright.

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #684 on: June 15, 2019, 03:01:40 AM »
Why are u always arguing with people over they opinions about angel ? Makes no sense at all! Ari was not right for me either but that’s my experience, leave the opinions of other people alone or go back to that other thread josh. Ur annoying with the SAME ISH

Offline marciamia

« Reply #685 on: June 15, 2019, 03:04:16 AM »
Why are u always arguing with people over they opinions about angel ? Makes no sense at all! Ari was not right for me either but that’s my experience, leave the opinions of other people alone or go back to that other thread josh. Ur annoying with the SAME ISH

Or the user could just stand by their word and delete their account. Sure would make this environment less toxic.

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #686 on: June 15, 2019, 03:41:26 AM »
I’m just gonna jump in here and say this is all abit unnecessary.

All josh did was say a comment that could be taken either way, that yes it could have pissed you off, but the following messages that have occurred from this are abit extreme , stuff saying bitch fuck off etc etc and escalating this into a bullying match against someone is abit unfair .

I know there’s issues on this forum with Josh but I feel this was a little unfair , just kindly say your piece , and if he bites back - just ignore - what’s the point of creating this tension?

This is a review forum - you can share your experiences at your free will - someone somewhere will always disagree - we should just leave it at that and move on. Or block so we don’t have to deal with them again.

Saying someone is still in their basement and feeling sorry for their mom etc , is a little extreme . You have no idea of someone’s personal circumstances and that comment could severely affect someone in ways you have no idea . He’s already commented before that he’s struggling with things ... how do you not know that this row on here may have topped him over the edge ?

I’m not condoning his past behaviour , I’ve seen some of the messages he’s sent , but I think in this context I think this is a little extreme and we should just leave it for what this forum is supposed to be about , not personally attacking members and their life .

Please don’t attack me - I’m just trying to keep the peace ❤️

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #687 on: June 15, 2019, 03:52:02 AM »
Ummm... I’m going to be nice about this. When an asshole like him is insulting and disrespecting me, I will call him out.
He has a track record of being an asshole to people on this forum.

I absolutely agree with calling someone out- that’s why I said say your piece ( I should have said peace - I’m tired haha)
I just mean this got a little personal and extreme a little quick and I don’t think from the comment he made, was completely justified. Block and move on.
Ps thanks for keeping it “nice” . I mean no harm or offense by my passerby comment - I’m trying to keep things positive . I’m in my LOA mode haha

Offline happyk

« Reply #688 on: June 15, 2019, 03:53:53 AM »
I’m just gonna jump in here and say this is all abit unnecessary.

All josh did was say a comment that could be taken either way, that yes it could have pissed you off, but the following messages that have occurred from this are abit extreme , stuff saying bitch fuck off etc etc and escalating this into a bullying match against someone is abit unfair .

I know there’s issues on this forum with Josh but I feel this was a little unfair , just kindly say your piece , and if he bites back - just ignore - what’s the point of creating this tension?

This is a review forum - you can share your experiences at your free will - someone somewhere will always disagree - we should just leave it at that and move on. Or block so we don’t have to deal with them again.

Saying someone is still in their basement and feeling sorry for their mom etc , is a little extreme . You have no idea of someone’s personal circumstances and that comment could severely affect someone in ways you have no idea . He’s already commented before that he’s struggling with things ... how do you not know that this row on here may have topped him over the edge ?

I’m not condoning his past behaviour , I’ve seen some of the messages he’s sent , but I think in this context I think this is a little extreme and we should just leave it for what this forum is supposed to be about , not personally attacking members and their life .

Please don’t attack me - I’m just trying to keep the peace ❤️

He had it coming, Diamond. He's called women cunts and disrespected everyone. If it weren't P, if not today, it would've been someone some other time. We're all for maintaining peace and we're all going through issues hell I'm on medications because of depression but that doesn't mean I'm going to use my vulnerability as a shield. I agree with you but I don't think I can sympathize with him.

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #689 on: June 15, 2019, 04:07:16 AM »
Ummm... I’m going to be nice about this. When an asshole like him is insulting and disrespecting me, I will call him out.
He has a track record of being an asshole to people on this forum.

I absolutely agree with calling someone out- that’s why I said say your piece ( I should have said peace - I’m tired haha)
I just mean this got a little personal and extreme a little quick and I don’t think from the comment he made, was completely justified. Block and move on.
Ps thanks for keeping it “nice” . I mean no harm or offense by my passerby comment - I’m trying to keep things positive . I’m in my LOA mode haha

Well, sometimes an asshole like him needs a taste of his own medicine.
He did write “defamation of character” as a reply to my post.
And your post pretty much condones his behavior.

My post doesn’t condone his behaviour. I already said I didn’t agree with his past posts.

anything