Author Topic: Bitwine  (Read 293221 times)

josh34

Re: Bitwine
« Reply #660 on: May 25, 2019, 05:27:55 AM »
Angel Readings told me that one of my son’s friends is in danger. She even mentioned the name of that person, but my son denies that he knows any person with that name. I am confused which to believe. Does anyone have Angel Readings mention similar things?

Tread softly. You can't believe everything they say. I don't think it's ethical for them to name someone as a source of danger or being in danger when we know they're not even 50% accurate.

Seriously not trying to start anything (I really don't want to argue, so please don't think I'm trying to. I just want to say something) She's been accurate for me, as well as others. And each psychic connects differently to each and every person, so I don't think saying, "When we know they're not even 50% accurate" is a conclusion we can draw as fact. She might be wrong she might be right, but I think to put a definitive on that like that isn't fair to her. Again not trying to start anything. I really don't want to argue and I'm not in the emotional space to do so right now. I'm just trying to level things.

Offline happyk

« Reply #661 on: May 25, 2019, 05:52:38 AM »
Angel Readings told me that one of my son’s friends is in danger. She even mentioned the name of that person, but my son denies that he knows any person with that name. I am confused which to believe. Does anyone have Angel Readings mention similar things?

Tread softly. You can't believe everything they say. I don't think it's ethical for them to name someone as a source of danger or being in danger when we know they're not even 50% accurate.

Seriously not trying to start anything (I really don't want to argue, so please don't think I'm trying to. I just want to say something) She's been accurate for me, as well as others. And each psychic connects differently to each and every person, so I don't think saying, "When we know they're not even 50% accurate" is a conclusion we can draw as fact. She might be wrong she might be right, but I think to put a definitive on that like that isn't fair to her. Again not trying to start anything. I really don't want to argue and I'm not in the emotional space to do so right now. I'm just trying to level things.

Look at the situation. She's not telling someone about them receiving a call from POI or not, it's a more serious matter. Don't try to dismiss my opinion. I'm just as entitled to my opinions. If you're not in a good emotional space may be work on that and stop defending psychics and stop coming after me. It's getting too old.

josh34

« Reply #662 on: May 25, 2019, 05:57:15 AM »

Look at the situation. She's not telling someone about them receiving a call from POI or not, it's a more serious matter. Don't try to dismiss my opinion. I'm just as entitled to my opinions. If you're not in a good emotional space may be work on that and stop defending psychics and stop coming after me. It's getting too old.
Not coming after you and certainly not trying to hush your opinion, nor am I baselessly defending. I respect your opinion. I'm just playing devil's advocate. I know she works for some, and I think putting a "less than 50% accuracy" label on her is kind of a baseless assumption to make, based upon absolutely nothing-especially when she's worked for many others. But as with any psychic, nobody is 100% and nobody connects well with everybody..
But I wasn't trying to start anything, as I've explained. All I was trying to do was make a statement, and play devil's advocate. That's all. This doesn't have to be an argument. I don't feel I said anything wrong, or argumentative. But I'll butt out now. Thank you for listening. Best wishes.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2019, 06:00:52 AM by josh34 »

Offline happyk

« Reply #663 on: May 25, 2019, 06:02:12 AM »

Not coming after you and not baselessly defending. I know she works for some, and I think putting a "less than 50% accuracy" label on her is kind of a baseless assumption to make, based upon absolutely nothing-especially when she's worked for many others. But as with any psychic, nobody is 100% and nobody connects well with everybody..
But I wasn't trying to start anything, as I've explained. All I was trying to do was make a statement, and play devil's advocate. That's all. This doesn't have to be an argument. I don't feel I said anything wrong, or argumentative. But I'll butt out now. Thank you for listening. Best wishes.

It's not baseless but yea butt out and stay that way but I know you have to have your last word in so go ahead and say whatever you want to. Nobody cares.

josh34

« Reply #664 on: May 25, 2019, 06:03:58 AM »

Not coming after you and not baselessly defending. I know she works for some, and I think putting a "less than 50% accuracy" label on her is kind of a baseless assumption to make, based upon absolutely nothing-especially when she's worked for many others. But as with any psychic, nobody is 100% and nobody connects well with everybody..

It's not baseless but yea butt out and stay that way but I know you have to have your last word in so go ahead and say whatever you want to. Nobody cares.

That was highly unnecessary of you to say, and very rude... but...  Um. Ok... butting out... Have a great night.

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #665 on: May 25, 2019, 10:13:02 AM »

If your son doesn't know anyone by that name i wouldn't worry about it.  She isn't perfect and apparently seems to be off with this. 
« Last Edit: May 25, 2019, 06:26:42 PM by Love2lovenj »

Offline Dnj1984

« Reply #666 on: May 25, 2019, 12:28:29 PM »
She has been wildly accurate for me... and the names she threw out were names I knew. My mind was blown. We were in such a “groove” she went way over (10 minutes) on my reading to let me ask questions ect. I like her! 

Also... she changes her name according to A. The moon cycle or B. A promotion she’s doing. She’s definitely not trying to hide or “deceive” anyone. lol

Offline persephone

« Reply #667 on: May 25, 2019, 06:14:58 PM »

That was highly unnecessary of you to say, and very rude... but...  Um. Ok... butting out... Have a great night.

I don’t think she was rude, she expressed her opinion and you should respect that.

josh34

« Reply #668 on: May 25, 2019, 06:24:34 PM »

I don’t think she was rude, she expressed her opinion and you should respect that.

Then you're misreading, because the way that was stated, was very clearly and objectively rude. "I know you have to have your last word in so go ahead and say whatever you want to. Nobody cares.". If that's not rude to you, then you're either being biased toward one member over another, or you're choosing not to address what was written. No matter which way you spin it, that was very rude; objectively and entirely rude, and spoken out of anger. And of course I will respect her opinion, which I already said I had. Have a nice day. But let us get back onto the topic of bitwine, yes? :)

She has been wildly accurate for me... and the names she threw out were names I knew. My mind was blown. We were in such a “groove” she went way over (10 minutes) on my reading to let me ask questions ect. I like her! 

Also... she changes her name according to A. The moon cycle or B. A promotion she’s doing. She’s definitely not trying to hide or “deceive” anyone. lol

I agree:) Not every psychic connects well with each and every person, as we are all different. But personally, I think she is quite good.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2019, 06:27:19 PM by josh34 »

Lovefash67

« Reply #669 on: May 27, 2019, 04:11:04 PM »
I really want to speak with ari but whenever I’m notified that she is on she is talking to someone else and then she goes offline each time . Does she have a queue

Offline miss_t

« Reply #670 on: May 27, 2019, 07:54:09 PM »
I’ve only read with Angel Readings once and posted about it in her thread. I like her and all of her random short term predictions (days to 2 months) came to pass, maybe except one. It didn’t make sense at the time of the reading but yea most of her predictions happened within the timeframe. Even predicted a vehicular accident, though she didn’t use the word “accident” but just poi “will have an issue with a white car”.  She was also right that my poi won’t reject me if I open up about what I feel.
She said we will admit feelings for each other in April-May and will be much closer. Yes we did. Me in April, him in May.

She also mentioned a name and my poi knows someone with that name but is not relevant to us.

I wanna try to read with Ari, but didn’t like the way she responds to negative reviews.

Lovefash67

« Reply #671 on: May 28, 2019, 06:36:54 PM »
Well I was talking to this guy that I felt we had a connection and we were suppose to go on a date soon but then he ghosted me over the weekend. Serenity garden,totemAion,and Janet all said he will contact me soon and pixie dust said he will not. So I’m going to go with the no if he does end up contacting me I will update

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #672 on: June 13, 2019, 02:40:10 PM »
Nobodies missing anything by not getting ahold of ari. Angel readings reads current very very well & does pick up random accurate things. I've read with ari twice & both times she turned out to be completely wrong/way off on current & on predictions. I was able to confirm it all shortly after the 2nd reading. Even her contact timeframe was wks off. I would not even think of contacting her again. I called her out thinking shes be ethical & refund me atleast some money on the last reading but nope! Never again!!

I totally agree.

Offline persephone

« Reply #673 on: June 13, 2019, 02:58:11 PM »
Angel Readings was so wrong for me and other people. Nothing she said was true.
 Check her thread.

josh34

« Reply #674 on: June 15, 2019, 12:01:27 AM »
Angel Readings was so wrong for me and other people. Nothing she said was true.
 Check her thread.

idk. I love angel readings. As you've stated about being wrong, I need to mention that she was very right for me and for other people as well. I think it's all about connection. I've read quite a lot of success stories from her on and off bitwine. Sorry she didn't work for you, but I think to claim, "was so wrong for me and other people" kind of feels like defamation of character to me. Just as any psychic, not all will be 100% and not all will connect to each. Just as I've read about Ari being very right for some, she was way off the mark for me. Just didn't connect well. It's all about the connection (:

anything