Author Topic: Bitwine  (Read 293294 times)

Offline Love2lovenj

Re: Bitwine
« Reply #585 on: March 01, 2019, 05:01:41 PM »
I like when you go into a reading and they are like..."do you have any updates for me?" I'm like thinking what am i paying you for. Smh

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #586 on: March 01, 2019, 05:07:54 PM »
I know..in her case (Lee Loo), I felt like she was only guessing..and going off what I told her. 

Offline PinkyD

« Reply #587 on: March 01, 2019, 05:48:26 PM »
anybody read with Regina Starr  :-* ?

I read with her twice, once in Dec and then in January
She was really generous with her time the first time we spoke. She made predictions that have yet to be seen, I don't know if they're true or not. One prediction she made in December for January 2019 definitely didn't come true. She really didn't blow my mind or anything, tbh it was probably fake. But if her long-term predictions come to pass this year, I'll definitely let you know!

Offline Mon

« Reply #588 on: March 01, 2019, 08:08:21 PM »
Just a question about Bitwine as a whole- if you read with an advisor months after your last reading, do they still have access to your old conversations if you can’t see them on the new chat either?

Yes, they still see everything

Thank you!!

Offline Blueeyedbella

« Reply #589 on: March 02, 2019, 09:48:48 PM »
Lol, i got thru too!!!  Can't wait to see how things pan out.  First prediction is as soon as 5 days to 3 weeks.  Then some other things to look forward to.

Love2lovenj, did her predictions happen for you yet?

Not yet but if she is accurate it would be at the latest the 1st week of March.

Hey love2love, any update on Ari’s prediction?

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #590 on: March 02, 2019, 10:10:26 PM »
Well this is the week for the first set of predictions to happen so i will make sure to let you know.

Offline Blueeyedbella

« Reply #591 on: March 02, 2019, 10:19:25 PM »
Thanks! :) keeping my fingers crossed that it pans out like she predicted for ya! 🤞🏻

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #592 on: March 02, 2019, 10:26:40 PM »
Thanks hun.  It will be nice to find someone accurate with timeframes.  🤞

Offline naturegirl

« Reply #593 on: March 02, 2019, 11:21:41 PM »
Ari has been both really precise and really off with timeframes for me, but usually right with overall predictions. Hopefully her timing is good for you, but even if it's not there is a good chance that the prediction will still happen. She gets some crazy accurate details about how things will go down too!

ladya

« Reply #594 on: March 02, 2019, 11:24:06 PM »
Ari has been both really precise and really off with timeframes for me, but usually right with overall predictions. Hopefully her timing is good for you, but even if it's not there is a good chance that the prediction will still happen. She gets some crazy accurate details about how things will go down too!

I think this applies for most readers. I've never had a reader be 100% on timing every time.

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #595 on: March 02, 2019, 11:26:33 PM »
Honestly i am only hopeful because it is in line with 2 other readers.

Offline naturegirl

« Reply #596 on: March 02, 2019, 11:33:33 PM »
Yeah, she has VERY specifically nailed timeframes for me more than once, so it could happen. I guess my point about Ari was that she's very good with outcomes so even if the timeframe isn't correct, the result probably still is. I probably didn't make that very clear. Sorry.

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #597 on: March 02, 2019, 11:35:23 PM »
No i know we should focus on the big picture instead of the when but we all know how frustrating that can be.

ladya

« Reply #598 on: March 02, 2019, 11:43:24 PM »
Yeah, she has VERY specifically nailed timeframes for me more than once, so it could happen. I guess my point about Ari was that she's very good with outcomes so even if the timeframe isn't correct, the result probably still is. I probably didn't make that very clear. Sorry.

I agree. Same with me.

ladya

« Reply #599 on: March 02, 2019, 11:46:33 PM »
Honestly i am only hopeful because it is in line with 2 other readers.

Im praying for you :).

anything