Author Topic: Bitwine  (Read 293258 times)

Offline Natashanyc

Re: Bitwine
« Reply #570 on: March 01, 2019, 12:36:09 AM »
I have had negative readings with Marian, field_expert, Scarlet, and kassi kai  :-\

i cried today :-[ because they dont see target and I reconciling

Unicorn have you read with Ari, Angel Readings or Rachel Marie?

Isnt rachel marie a fairy tale advisor?

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #571 on: March 01, 2019, 12:45:58 AM »
Unicorn what are you reading on. 

Rachel Marie's reading from a year ago was spot on so not a fairy tale reader in my case.

Offline unicornlove

« Reply #572 on: March 01, 2019, 01:04:04 AM »
I have had negative readings with Marian, field_expert, Scarlet, and kassi kai  :-\

i cried today :-[ because they dont see target and I reconciling

Unicorn have you read with Ari, Angel Readings or Rachel Marie?

moon pixie ? she was negative

Offline unicornlove

« Reply #573 on: March 01, 2019, 01:08:57 AM »
anybody read with Regina Starr  :-* ?

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #574 on: March 01, 2019, 01:25:06 AM »
Rachel Marie can get the present very well and how she says things are, is usually on point. I do think she’s gifted. I initially thought she was fairytale but I reread it not too long ago, and she got a lot of stuff right.

Also spirit messages was insanely correct. I reread a chat with her from back in 2017. Totally accurate

ladya

« Reply #575 on: March 01, 2019, 02:07:10 AM »
Rachel Marie can get the present very well and how she says things are, is usually on point. I do think she’s gifted. I initially thought she was fairytale but I reread it not too long ago, and she got a lot of stuff right.

Also spirit messages was insanely correct. I reread a chat with her from back in 2017. Totally accurate

I feel like you have to understand the way in which Rachel talks. If she says something that sounds sorta bad but not bad it’s usually very bad lol. She’s been very accurate for me and I’ve kinda learned how to decode how she talks. I can see how people could think she sugar coats but I think it’s just her delivery. Also you have to ask her direct questions. If she answers a yes or no with kind of it’s a no lol.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2019, 02:08:43 AM by ladya »

Offline Spaceship29

« Reply #576 on: March 01, 2019, 03:38:32 AM »
Rachel Marie is very hard to catch. So many people on this site says she’s accurate

Offline Mon

« Reply #577 on: March 01, 2019, 11:01:24 AM »
Just a question about Bitwine as a whole- if you read with an advisor months after your last reading, do they still have access to your old conversations if you can’t see them on the new chat either?

Offline marciamia

« Reply #578 on: March 01, 2019, 12:13:19 PM »
Just a question about Bitwine as a whole- if you read with an advisor months after your last reading, do they still have access to your old conversations if you can’t see them on the new chat either?

Yes, they still see everything

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #579 on: March 01, 2019, 12:22:05 PM »

Try to do a search on her name here.  I am almost positive people said she was a scam.

ladya

« Reply #580 on: March 01, 2019, 04:37:03 PM »

Yes, they still see everything

They can see your past transcripts during the active chat or do they have to access it from another page like we do?

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #581 on: March 01, 2019, 04:40:38 PM »
I remember LeeLoo telling me (as I was in chat with her) that she was "looking over our last transcript"..

Offline unicornlove

« Reply #582 on: March 01, 2019, 04:42:03 PM »

Try to do a search on her name here.  I am almost positive people said she was a scam.

oh no  :(

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #583 on: March 01, 2019, 04:43:37 PM »
I remember LeeLoo telling me (as I was in chat with her) that she was "looking over our last transcript"..

I hope that she wasn't doing it on your dime.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #584 on: March 01, 2019, 04:45:31 PM »

I hope that she wasn't doing it on your dime.

I think it was during the three min intro but I don't remember for sure...I only read with her twice. 

anything